Disney Wonder February 21, 2019 3 Night Bahama Cruise

I am!! Let the Countdown begin!!! This is our second leg to our B2B cruise celebrating our youngest daughters 8th Birthday while at Castaway Cay!! She is so excited and so are we!!

Thinking about booking this cruise................. a little nervous about the weather/rough seas during February... cruised about 6 or so years ago in Feb and it was really bad (other cruise line) anyone take this time of year regularly?

Thinking about booking this cruise................. a little nervous about the weather/rough seas during February... cruised about 6 or so years ago in Feb and it was really bad (other cruise line) anyone take this time of year regularly?
I've taken 4 January cruises and the seas were pretty calm.

This will be our third Feb/Mar cruise and we've had great weather and never had any issues with the ships rocking. This will be our first trip on the Wonder, but one of those other cruises was on the Magic post-refurb so I would expect the Wonder to do at least as well as that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter