Disney Wish Stateroom Themes

It does make sense… families of course get connecting all the time and how fun to have two different themes instead of both being identical!

Exactly my thought....if you have a connecting stateroom, you don't want to have the exact same room.

But, that definitely makes it more complicated to figure out which room is which.

For example, I have a Deck 6 room, 4C category.....it will probably be Frozen or Cinderella....but...still not sure.

I will obsess over this until I find out our room’s theme ahead of the August 15th sailing 😂

Hoping for frozen, Cinderella, or little mermaid but think it’s going to be Princess and the Frog (based on two nearby rooms reported).

Perhaps it is litteraly every other room is one theme and they have 2 themes per floor lol. We need the entire ship plan to work this one out I think

Perhaps it is litteraly every other room is one theme and they have 2 themes per floor lol. We need the entire ship plan to work this one out I think

Yeah, that's my thought right now. I looked at odd and even numbers, and that didn't seem to follow a pattern either. So...yeah, I think it will be a matter of accumulating all the different rooms.

That’s what I’m thinking the extender aesthetics are by floor/side and the art work is just at random

It looks like 6&7 are Frozen and Cinderella, 8&9 are Princess and the Frog and Sleeping Beauty, and 10&11 is Moana and Little Mermaid.

Maybe they just literally alternated rooms? So if 6136 is Cinderella then 6134 and 6138 would be Frozen.

It would also mean that each connecting room would have a different theme.

So, I did the counting/math on some of the decks.....and the alternating theory worked out on some and didn't work on others.

I think that makes as much sense as anything else. But, with it not working out on some of the room counting....it still seems like it's anyone's best guess at this point.

I did find a video from a TA that stated that connecting rooms will have different themes. I thought maybe it might be by room category, but who knows. Maybe there will be more information after/during the official media cruise. This one seems to be just for some select media to get interviews with big wigs.

8626 is Sleeping Beauty
Has anyone found a picture of a Sleeping Beauty stateroom (not the Royal Suites)? I found pictures of the Frozen, Ariel, Moana, Cinderella, and Tiana rooms but no Aurora room pictures.

I guess I'm 80% certain we have LM since the room two down from us is. I would have preferred Moana but really its not a huge thing; Ariel was my favorite when I was little so its all good! :)

If it literally is every other stateroom counting back from 7596 gives Frozen instead of Cinderella. Still unsure that is how it really goes though..!
Edit - ignore me… you did say Frozen.
Haha
So… Frozen? Lol
My son would love Princess and the Frog, but all of them look great IMO.
We had room 7142 but changed to 7542.
It’s so interesting!

Last edited:
Based on this info, I just changed from Deck 9 to Deck 7... my 3 yo would absolutely love Frozen or Cinderella but hasn't seen Sleeping Beauty or Princess and the Frog yet so I'm really hoping we'll end up with Frozen/Cinderella!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter