• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

Nancy & YodasMom--both of your packages arrived today!! It was like Christmas!! Everything looks terrific!! I just know you all are going to love everything from this swap!! Thank you both, too, for the surprises--that was nice!!

I hope everyone else is doing well with this! I am hoping to finish this weekend! I can't believe this is due a week from this weekend! It seems like October got here so fast!!

Have a great Monday, everyone, and please let me know if you need help/an angel/whatever!

Also, YodasMom, I have decided to tag you for our game of tag! Now, you're it, and I don't have to be any more! :rotfl2: Now, off to find some Saran Wrap. . .mwah hahahahahah!!!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Also, YodasMom, I have decided to tag you for our game of tag! Now, you're it, and I don't have to be any more! :rotfl2: Now, off to find some Saran Wrap. . .mwah hahahahahah!!!

:rotfl2: :rolleyes:
I have two rolls of saran wrap.. would you like me to express them to you?????

Glad they got their safe and sound.. one less thing to worry about in this stressful week.. I'm going to need a mini-vacation soon if things don't settle down!

StitchIsOurHero said:

If I'm it, I'll be it for a good month to come! LOL! Wish I had time to play tag, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now........and I had to get sick on top of everything, of course! Oh well, better now than next week! Sorry to be such a 'stick in the mud'!

Thanks for all your hard work hostessing, Brooke!! It was a fun swap......and if you need to ask permission to delay sending it out for any reason, that's fine with me! I appreciate all your updates.

Now, back to the swamp........ :crazy:

YodasMom said:
If I'm it, I'll be it for a good month to come! LOL! Wish I had time to play tag, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now........and I had to get sick on top of everything, of course! Oh well, better now than next week! Sorry to be such a 'stick in the mud'!

Thanks for all your hard work hostessing, Brooke!! It was a fun swap......and if you need to ask permission to delay sending it out for any reason, that's fine with me! I appreciate all your updates.

Now, back to the swamp........ :crazy:
Ok, I'll take your place... That way you can get better.. We have those competitions and performances coming up... So, I'm it.. for YodasMom!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!! I've got your back!! Take care of yourself!!!! :)

PrincessNancy96 said:
Ok, I'll take your place... That way you can get better.. We have those competitions and performances coming up... So, I'm it.. for YodasMom!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!! I've got your back!! Take care of yourself!!!! :)

Thanks, Nancy! Have fun!!

Feel better soon, YodasMom!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well!! Sending lots of :wizard: , :grouphug: , and :sunny: your way!!

Karen, hope you feel better!! Mine should be in the mail by the weekend! Thanks!

Mickster said:
Did they arrive? :rolleyes1

Yes! Thanks so much for getting them back to me so quickly. They got here yesterday and as luck would have it I've caught a nasty cold and had to stay home from work today. Got all my Thanksgiving stuff done and I just have one Christmas element to finish and I'm done! I'll be mailing by the weekend.

Just checking in to say that I am almost finished (sort of... :rotfl2: ...sigh....)

I'll be working hard tonight (during LOST :happytv: ) and tomorrow (during Grey's :happytv: ) and over the weekend... Hopefully I'll be sending on Monday, baring any family disasters...and WHY do they all seem to happen when I have a deadline?

Anyway, this is a fun swap! Thanks for hosting!

Quinn222 said:
Yes! Thanks so much for getting them back to me so quickly. They got here yesterday and as luck would have it I've caught a nasty cold and had to stay home from work today. Got all my Thanksgiving stuff done and I just have one Christmas element to finish and I'm done! I'll be mailing by the weekend.

Phew! I was started to get worried. They took over a week to get to you. I almost could have walked it to you! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

OK, not I know you're not going to believe this, but I just had to share....

I was working on my Christmas swap items. I was in the living room, cause that's where the good TV lives...Ugly Betty was on as I was waiting for my real show...Grey's Anatomy... :happytv:

Anyway, I had to go back into my craft room to get something, and when I can back, there was the dog chewing....:dog:

OMG...MY DOG ATE MY SWAP... I started yelling, and she started chewing faster! :dogdance:

I'm not kidding...seriously... She was wagging her tail and chewing away. :dogdance: And now I don't have any of that paper left, so I'm back at the beginning...GRRRRRRRRRRRR... :furious:

The dog is still alive...but she wasn't so happy as I was yelling and looking in her mouth...gone...she was trying to suck up to me for the rest of the night, but I was having none of it...I don't know what possessed her :confused3 , but she had a nice little "Christmas" dessert. So, I guess I know how I'm spending my weekend....Sheesh.... :sad2:

The dog ate your swap??? :rotfl2: :dogdance: Where's the tag fairy when you need them???

Good luck getting it done! Don't stress! ;)

PrincessNancy96 said:
:dogdance: Bad Dog!! OMG! I can't believe she/he did that...

Good luck this weekend finishing them up...

I have to say "BAD DOG" was the cleanest thing I was yelling... :rotfl:

I'm just in shock...AND my family was all :rotfl2: :lmao: I was :sad:

It's going to be a long weekend...

I can so see my dog doing that. LOL My cat has always dug in the trash can for strips of paper to play with well now my lovely dog has decided she wants to play too but her idea of playing is eating all the paper. So now once I'm done playing for the day I have to take my craft room trash can and empty it into the kitchen on with a lid on it. LOL If she could get on the table I think she would easily eat everything there.

On to good news. They are installing the counter to my new craft room today so I will be working on finishing up the swap this weekend and will get it in the mail next week.

My stuff went postal this morning... I hope you get it by Tuesday.
Thanks Brooke for hosting.
Shawna

I'm still working hard on mine. I needed the computer for some stuff so now that DH is back I can finish. If it is down to the wire I will over night.

That'll work, Buffy! I hope your week is calmer this week! :sunny:

If you have not checked in up 'til this point, please, please check in. The due date is this coming Saturday (the 14th), and there are still a few people I have not heard from at all. I know this is a busy time of year for everyone, and I want to make sure we are all good to go. PLEASE pm me if you need an angel.

I am going to mail out no later than the 21st. Since the due date is the 14th, I would love to have everything here by then, and I could mail out sooner. I have lots of stuff going on this month (how does the fall get so crazy?? :rolleyes: ), so it will go out no later than the 21st. The good news is that if you are on a push to get this year's scrapping done before Christmas, you'll have your holiday stuff here to do it. Now, if you're like me and you're trying to get 2004 done in time for this Christmas. . . :rotfl2:

Have a great Columbus Day, everyone, and PLEASE check in and let me know all is ok or let me know if you need help!

ETA: I pm'd the people who I haven't received from yet--I know some of you have checked in on the thread, and I really appreciate that! :thumbsup2 Thanks for keeping me updated! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter