Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

ddavis860 said:
GRRRRRRRR :furious:

I'm so mad at myself!! I got some REALLY cute brads for this swap...do you think I can find them now? I'm SOOOOO glad I put them in a safe place!

Now to figure out WHICH safe place I put them :confused3
I have so been there!!! I hate when I put things up for safe keeping and than can't find them.. That is when I clean my scrap area and find tons of items I forgot I even bought..and I even thought I was organized!! ;)

Hope you find them!!! :wizard:

Brooke,
Going postal tomorrow for sure.. I have some birthday invitations to send so I'm definitely going at 8am tomorrow...

:)

Mine are postal as of today. They'll probably be there on Monday.

Thanks for hosting such a cool swap, Brooke! I'm looking forward to getting this back so I can scrap my holiday things in a couple of years when I get the time! LOL!! :lmao:

I'M almost done with mine and they will be in the mail. While I was working on my Christmas themed ones, my 5 year old DS asked me how long before Christmas? Yeek! It was 3 months to the day! Hope that doesn't scare anyone! HA!

I accidentally mailed some of my embellishments to someone else! No problem, they were fun to make so I can make more.

You didn't get them back yet? I'll have to check my DC ticket. I sent them early last week. Maybe on Tuesday.

Hey Brooke,

They are in the mail this time.. I have my receipt to prove it.. I was the first one at the post office this morning bright and early!!! So, they are on the way!!!

BTW, DD had her conference meet today...I did get to see her run!!! I missed the big announcement due to the ds' conflicts...but I called just in time to hear the announcement and kids screaming and one of the moms grab the phone from DD to tell me the news!!! How cool!!!! The boys and girls cross country teams both won their conferences!!!!! First time our girls have ever done that.. and 2nd year in a row for our boys!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Congrats, Nancy!! That's terrific! Tell your DD congratulations! I'll be on the lookout for your stuff!!

YodasMom--I'll keep a lookout for your stuff, too! I can't wait to see this stuff! I'm looking forward to scrapping our holiday stuff, too. I'll try to get this swap turned around quickly! :thumbsup2

cocacolamom--Yeek!! 3 months!!! (Less than that now!) Must start shopping!

A little less than 2 weeks until the due date. . .is everyone else doing ok?? PLEASE let me know ASAP if you need an angel!! :sunny:

Hey Brooke,
AlexWyattsMom forgot to take pictures of her balloon shaker.. could you post it for us.??? Please???? Pretty please?????

Hey StitchIsOurHero! Nancy tagged me and then told everyone to come over here to your thread....so, tag, YOU'RE it! :teeth: And you have Nancy to thank! :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Hey Brooke,
AlexWyattsMom forgot to take pictures of her balloon shaker.. could you post it for us.??? Please???? Pretty please?????

Yep! I've been so crazy with the wedding stuff, that I haven't even had a chance to do anything but open the box and make sure everything travelled ok. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post! :thumbsup2

By the way, Nancy, thanks for getting me tagged to be IT!!! :rotfl2:

alexwyattmommy--your stuff arrived on Friday!! It looks great!! I'm SO sorry that I didn't post earlier! It got here about 5 minutes before we went to my brother's wedding rehearsal/dinner. We have been gone with that all weekend, and I thought I had posted, but I didn't! I think I'm going :crazy: (perhaps I am already there!!!).

To the "getting in trouble" squad. . .expect pics tomorrow night of the balloon shaker! Now. . .off to find someone else to make them "IT"!! :lmao:

Thanks for the update.
Hope you took lots of pics so you can scrap some more! :sunny:

You are so awesome Brooke!!
I know.. I always open the boxes to make sure everything is in one piece..
Well, at least B&MB will have a lot to look forward to next week catching up with this great game of tag.!!! :)

Ok, I couldn't stand the suspense! I had to go get the box from AlexWyattMommy out and look at everything! AMAZING WORK!!!!!! I love your Harvest theme stuff! Y'all will love this stuff!! Thank you, too, for all of the goodies!!

I took so many pics at the wedding--I don't know what we'll ever do with all of them. I just couldn't believe my "little" brother was getting married!

Nancy, we'll just tell B&MB that she's lucky we haven't started plotting to throw toilet paper all over each other's houses or something equally crazy!! :rotfl2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Nancy, we'll just tell B&MB that she's lucky we haven't started plotting to throw toilet paper all over each other's houses or something equally crazy!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I guess the "new" thing around here is to saran wrap the cars!! They got someone at the football game Friday night!! I'm sure it took a while to get to their car!

Ok, are you still it; or did you tag someone else yet?
popcorn::

I'm still plugging away. Almost everything is packed up in anticipation for the new cabinets tomorrow. I'll then start digging everything back out and will finish up this week/weekend and will have them in the mail to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter