Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

My stuff will be finished either tonight or tomorrow night. I will mail on Wednesday at the latest which should get it to you by Saturday.

That sounds great! I can't wait to see them!

It looks like we are rolling along with this swap. I have heard from almost everyone, and everyone I have heard from is planning to mail this week. I know you all are going to love the stuff from this swap!

Thank you for being such a great group of swappers!! :cool1:

hopemax & MickeyTeacher--I got both of your packages today!! The stuff both of you made is AMAZING!!!

I am getting so excited about getting this swap back out to all of you!! I know you are going to love it!!! :cool1:

StitchIsOurHero said:
hopemax & MickeyTeacher--I got both of your packages today!! The stuff both of you made is AMAZING!!!

I am getting so excited about getting this swap back out to all of you!! I know you are going to love it!!! :cool1:

I'm so glad that you have it- I love making paper pieceings- The trees kept me up at night! I hope everyone enjoys them!
Shawna

I'll send out a separate envelope with my return postage since I was so anxious to get my stuff out I forgot to include it!

I have everything done but my pictures of Pilgrim Mickey. I need to hook up the color printer to the laptop and DH needs to help with that. I hope to finish tomorrow and send out priority or fed ex by Friday.

Awesome! I'll be on the lookout for the packages! I'm excited about this one! :banana:

Buffy, just send it priority. It never takes yours a long time to get here. KAMommy is angeling a spot for me, so it will take her a couple of days to get back from vacation and get it done. We'll still be on track to go out the next week. :thumbsup2

Quinn222--your stuff came yesterday! It looks terrific!!! :cheer2:

Just confirming that mine went out priority mail today - believe me, you will NOT be able to miss my envelope that i mailed in!! LOL - just a teaser.. watch your mailbox! LOL

I've been furiously working over here and I'm almost done. So I'll finish up tomorrow and mail it out (probably overnight it) to you. I will let you know as soon as I mail it!

I just have a few last minute touches and am hoping to get them out tomorrow. I know Im a slacker and Im so sorry for delaying everyone once again. Never again am I signing up for more than one swap at a time..lol

NO WORRIES!!! Please breathe and don't stress! PBLM--you don't have to overnight them, just send them priority and they'll get here probably by Tuesday or so. KatDisney, if it takes until Tuesday or Wednesday, just take your time. I know you're working on them, and since I am angeling a couple, we'll probably be using those few extra days, too. I'm hoping to mail by next Sat., just because my weeks after that are crazy (I have no idea how I manage to schedule that much junk in one time period!). To borrow a quote from RealMickeysGirl--"breathe and wait for the glue to dry and then mail them".

Thanks, everyone, for letting me know how everything is going. I know you all are going to love the stuff from this!!!

DH has a last minute trip out of town so we focused on packing. I will overnight on Monday. So sorry I'm late!!!!!! I'm not sure if I will have a computer so if I'm not here on Mon just know they are on the way!

Buffy, just send them regular priority mail. No need to pay more to overnight them! They'll get here--no stress! :thumbsup2

Caitsmama, jennyL, Tracks n Slabs--I got your stuff today!! It all looks terrific! Caitsmama, you were right. You couldn't miss that Disney envelope! It was cool!!

Quinn222--I got your postage money today, too!

Everyone have a great Saturday evening!! :teeth:

Mine went postal today. I tried to go with overnight but the postman was not very helpful, so it just went Priority. Sorry it was so late everyone!

PBLM--I'll be on the lookout for yours! No worries about the regular priority thing. . .that'll be just fine!! We're still on schedule to be out this weekend. It may be Monday of next week, though, because I just got called in to work (at the part-time job where I worked this summer) for Saturday. If I can get them sorted, DH will take them to the post office, though. I'll keep you posted!

michellepooh, ddavis860, and rlovew--I got all of your packages today!! My house was like the Santa stop-off!! I love, love, love all of it! You all have done some amazing work!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter