Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

I am going to post this same message on three threads, but I don't want to type it over and over (gotta love copy and paste). SIOH, you actually already know this...

Anyway, I am admittedly running much later than I like to do (never want to make a hostess worry - been there, done that, no fun). I do apologize. I was sick for about two weeks and then went on vacation. BUT I am putting off my vacation album, which is really hard ;), and finishing swaps this weekend. As we speak, almost everything is cut and prepped for assembly on Saturday. I plan to mail priority on Monday, but I will post again for certain when I do.

Again, I am so sorry if I made you worry. I was too sick to post, and you all know that is bad!

KAMommy, all you lack for this one is an angel spot that you did for me to be nice! That means, you're not late! ;)

KAMommy said:
I do apologize. I was sick for about two weeks and then went on vacation. BUT I am putting off my vacation album, which is really hard ;), and finishing swaps this weekend. As we speak, almost everything is cut and prepped for assembly on Saturday. I plan to mail priority on Monday, but I will post again for certain when I do.

No problem, hope you're feeling better! I'm leaving for WDW on Thursday so I'm not in a hurry :thumbsup2

Sorry everyone for being late. One of my coworkers had to take an emergency leave and I've had to cover both jobs. To many hours spent at work! It's 4 a.m. and I just woke up and remembered the deadline was last Saturday. I can get these mailed Priority Mail and get them out. I PMed Brooke to ask her if I'm not to late to do this. Hope this isn't holding anyone up for a page that their working on.

Michelle

9 days and counting!!! Disney is calling my name!

Buffy--I got yours today! They are BEAUTIFUL!!

Ok, here's an update on where we are: I have 5 packages are still out. Two are postal and should be here any day. One is going postal today, I think. The other 2 are going postal today or tomorrow, I think, and I will pm them to be sure. I will probably have to wait until the first of next week to get them mailed out, or maybe even mid-week, since I have to work this weekend. Just wanted to keep you updated! :thumbsup2

PBLM--your stuff came today!! It looks fantastic!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the surprises, too!

I am so ticked at myself that I did not get myself in a Christmas group! Everything from all of the groups in this swap is gorgeous, and I am so excited to use it, but somehow I missed the Christmas ones! Oh well, I guess it's an excuse to have another holiday swap after the new year! ;)

Ok I now feel silly. I knew when I was making my Christmas items that somethig was missing but couldn't figure it out. Well last night I was cleaning up some and found the cute Christmas buttons I was going to use. LOL oh well I'll hold onto them for the next one.

Ok, just wanted to give you all an update! We are just short 4 packages right now--2 are in the mail, and 2 should be postal by the first couple of days of next week. I am going to fix the boxes tomorrow night or Sunday, and then probably start sorting. My new mailing date will probably be either next Thursday/Friday (I'm off Friday) or Saturday. I'm sorry! I know that's a little behind our original schedule, but I wanted to keep you updated on where we are! I will probably follow Nancy's lead and send out the packages that are completed first if we are getting close to those days and I don't have the other two.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :teeth:

I'm glad you got my package okay! I'm really excited to see all of the Christmas items. :) We got to MVMCP every year so these will all be so perfect for my pages!

Ooh, PBLM, I'm jealous! I loved MVMCP, and I've been trying to get DH to go back for it! ;)

Ok, here's the status update. I just wanted to keep us all on the same page. I have 2 that are postal and on the way to my house. I have 2 others that I have pm'd to check mailing status. I am going to KAMommy's on Saturday (the 28th) and we are going to sort these. She has graciously volunteered to help me!!! :banana: I will mail these no later than Monday morning (the 30th). I am trying to give everyone time to get them here, but I will have to mail those by then in order to clean my house for people to come over! :rotfl2:

Have a great week, everyone, and thanks for doing this swap! I promise, you're going to love it!!! :thumbsup2

Not that it matters, but will you post any pictures? :rolleyes1 I am way too impatient! If not, I will survive. I know there were A LOT of groups.

StitchIsOurHero said:
I will mail these no later than Monday morning (the 30th). I am trying to give everyone time to get them here, but I will have to mail those by then in order to clean my house for people to come over! :rotfl2:

Thanks for all your work, Brooke!! I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm leaving later this week for WDW, a DCL cruise, Food and Wine Festival, and MNSSHP so I'll let you know the following week when I get them.

Mickster--I'm definitely going to try to post some pictures! I'm one of those people who wants to look at ALL of the stuff! ;) I'll probably take them Friday night and get them up. I'll post a link on a new send/received thread!

YodasMom--Have a safe and WONDERFUL trip to WDW!!! :wizard:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Mickster--I'm definitely going to try to post some pictures! I'm one of those people who wants to look at ALL of the stuff! ;) I'll probably take them Friday night and get them up. I'll post a link on a new send/received thread!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the stuff I didn't get! :rotfl:

cocacolamom--I got your stuff today!! It looks great!! We still have one more on the way, and the other 2 should be here by Friday so that we can sort them this weekend! :banana:

KatDisney--I got your stuff today! It looks great!! :cool1:

Just to give everyone an update: KAMommy and I are going to take pics and sort tomorrow. I'll post a link when the pics are up. I am still missing 2 packages. One is supposed to be here in tomorrow's mail at the latest. The other one was mailed last week, and I still don't have it. I really need to get these mailed out, so I am hoping they arrive by tomorrow! :sunny:

I just got home from the airport, I am beyond exhaustion but wanted to check in. I did notice though that some of my things did not get in the package. I had to leave in such a hurry and was leaving directions for my sweet husband. Im sorry for the missing pieces. But I am glad some of it got there :)

kat

KatDisney--I'm glad you made it home ok! I just glanced at the stuff and didn't compare it to the thread. Are some of the groups missing? If they are, just put them in the mail tomorrow if possible, and I'll be able to drop them in Monday or Tuesday before I mail them out.

Thanks, everyone, for working so hard on this swap! I hope to get these back to you soon! Have a great evening!

ETA: Kathy, I looked in your package, and I think I am missing the Christmas group and either the 4th of July or the Memorial Day group. Are those the ones you still have? Just wanted to make sure! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter