Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi! You all are going to love the stuff I have seen from this swap so far! It is awesome!

I just wanted to start a progress thread for this swap. I am going to amend the directions a little (to rob from Nancy's Rare Character ;) ). You can make 1 photo mat & 1 photo frame, or 2 frames, or 2 mats. Then, in addition to whatever pairing of that you decide to make, you will make two other elements. The list is found in the original sign-up thread along with what holiday you signed up for in each group:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1146656&page=1

The deadline for these to be at my house is October 14th. I will wait a week to mail them and then send all of your goodies on to you! :thumbsup2

Here is the list of swappers, along with the groups you are in. Again, your holidays are listed in that original thread. If I don't have your address, please pm it to me! Thanks!

I have your address

You have sent them to me
I have received them

HOLIDAY SWAPPERS:
alexwyattmommy (B,D,E,F)
Bernard&MissBianca (F,G,H,I)
CaitsMama (H)
cocacolamom (F,H)
ddavis860 (A,D,E)
DianaLyn (J)
fanofthemouse (F,G,I,J,K)
havencruiser (K)
hopemax (C,D)
jennyL (J,K)
KAMommy (E, K)
KatDisney (A,B,C,D,F)
michellepooh (B,C,D,G,H,J)
MickeyTeacher (C,J)
mickster (B)
pixiedust32 (I,K)
PoohBearLovinMama (H)
PrincessNancy96 (B,E,G)
Quinn222 (A,C)
rlovew (A,I,K)
StitchIsOurHero (A,B,D,E,G, I)
TracksnSlabs (E,F,G,I)
YodasMom (A,C,H,J)

Please just check in periodically so I know everyone is rolling along. If you need help or an angel, please let me know so we can get that done before the due date! :teeth:

Thanks again for participating!! :yay:

I have my paper and I got my embellishments yesterday for 40% off! Sweet! :cool1: Other than that, I have nothing started. I will though. (I just got 400 pictures from Shutterfly and I'm sorting them! Fun, but oh my, do I have my work cut out for me...)

LOL! I have my ideas...but I have to finish 2 other swaps before I can even venture the holiday direction!!! Wait! I have 3 other swaps to finish!!! Although 1 is 2 sets short of being done.. But I promise to get it done.. Once school starts back I'll have time during the day!!! MOMMY TIME!! ;)

We just had a scrap store close in our area :guilty: , but I bought a ton of stuff for the swap on sale that I needed!!!! I, also, have worked on a part of my elements and I'm sketching ideas.

I know my ideas for the Christmas group, but I put myself on a "no more shopping until we get back from Seattle at the end of the month," so I can't work on it yet. There is a store up there called Impress, that is a stamping store, but they carry a TON of punches, and so I am trying to save up for my visit. Not sure what I want to do for the 4th of July yet, but it will come.

I have my ideas sketched out and I have my supplies but I won't strat working on this until I finish my other swaps diue before this one.

I have my ideas & supplies for those ideas, I'll be sketching this weekend. I need to finish one swap before starting to work on these. I will PM you my address.

AlexWyattMommy--I got your address. . .thanks!

KAMommy & I are going shopping tomorrow, and I have made a list so I can get all of my supplies for my swaps I have to finish. It sounds like you all are way ahead of me!! ;)

Have a terrific evening, everyone! :yay:

I did get my paper for this, and I found some clip art. I am also looking at some embellishments on line--thanks, YodasMom for that website (www.justbrads.com). They have some cool stuff!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is hard to think about Christmas/Thanksgiving type stuff when it is so HOT outside! :sunny:

Everyone have a great Sunday! :thumbsup2

You're welcome, StitchIsOurHero!!

And, come on up here.........It's supposed to be in the 50's tonight!
That probably won't last, though.

StitchIsOurHero said:
I did get my paper for this, and I found some clip art. I am also looking at some embellishments on line--thanks, YodasMom for that website (www.justbrads.com). They have some cool stuff!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is hard to think about Christmas/Thanksgiving type stuff when it is so HOT outside! :sunny:

Everyone have a great Sunday! :thumbsup2

I've got my frames and mats made for Thanksgiving, just have to embellish. I've got my mats for Christmas cut out and one of my optional items made. Picked up some more paper yesterday.

I have everything sketched and supplies divided. I think I am ready to start assembly. I just need a few minutes to work on it. (anyone want to watch a 6 yo and a 3 yo?) Super fun! :cool1:

Mickster said:
I have everything sketched and supplies divided. I think I am ready to start assembly. I just need a few minutes to work on it. (anyone want to watch a 6 yo and a 3 yo?) Super fun! :cool1:
I would..but you have to take a 15, 12, 11, 10 & 5 yo some time!! LOL

I could do that, I think. I was once a teacher. I know, we could meet at the castle for the switch? Sound good?

Please no one get mad a me. Please? :blush: But, I'm done with my holiday - Birthday. I won't mail them yet. Like you want to have my swap hanging around your house for 2 month. right. Anyway, I had my supplies and a night "off" - DH went to the movies, the kids to bed early. Thought I'd get started and I did. It was fun! Thanks for a great idea. Now I have ones to do that are due before this one. Yikes! :rolleyes1

(PrincessNancy - I guess there is no need to switch kids for this swap, maybe one of the others? :rotfl: )

Mickster said:
Please no one get mad a me. Please? :blush: But, I'm done with my holiday - Birthday. I won't mail them yet. Like you want to have my swap hanging around your house for 2 month. right. Anyway, I had my supplies and a night "off" - DH went to the movies, the kids to bed early. Thought I'd get started and I did. It was fun! Thanks for a great idea. Now I have ones to do that are due before this one. Yikes! :rolleyes1

(PrincessNancy - I guess there is no need to switch kids for this swap, maybe one of the others? :rotfl: )

:furious: j/k Now can I kidnap you at CKC and bring you to CT. You can be my scrap slave..... I'll feed you..... :worship:

Sounds like a pretty good deal. You'll cook and I get to play with paper all day? I like it. When do I leave? :lmao:

Mickster--I am impressed! You are going to meet your "all swaps done by Labor Day" goal with no problem!!! Perhaps I could forward my supplies to you???

Since you're done, if you want to go ahead and send them, that would be fine. I just have bins in my scraproom that I divide each group into, so it wouldn't be a problem. Just let me know what you want to do! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter