###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

queenbetsey said:
good to hear that I was getting worried that they either had not recieved them or didn't like them. thanks for the update

Everyone always loves there pins! Even if it doesn't fit your collection it is always fun to have and trade on :) no worries on Goofystichfan she loves all pins!!!

No pins today,, but proud to say that hubby is an official pin convert! He ran to the mailbox first today to see if there were any pin. I win! :)

woot Jessica!! good feeling eh? ;)
I sent my packages out today. Thank you Meriweather for the info on Goofystitchfan.

:rotfl: Jessica. That is too funny.
You will have to get him to join in next time ;)

Tracey will be home on Saturday. She said she will for sure mail by Monday. Will try Saturday, but that isn't too likely.

I received pins from Heidi today:

pin64837

and

pin68

Thank you Heidi. I already have the baby..........and all that set, so it will be passed on.
Keeping the other.

Meriweather said:
I received pins from Heidi today:

and

Thank you Heidi. I already have the baby..........and all that set, so it will be passed on.
Keeping the other.

Love the second one!!!! Great pins!!

Meriweather said:
Any other arrivals today?
I wonder where they are?

Tanner got his yesterday from Jessica (527)

A squirt from Nero- from DL Paris! Which tanner LOVED because now he has a souvenir from Paris (#35076)

And

R2D2 vinylmation star wars- which he was very excited for! When we were there June my dd and him were looking forSW and his sister snagged C3PO and he was mad! But she LOVES R2D2 so not only was he happy for a SW character, his current gave by far, he gets say nah nah nah to his sister :)

Thank you soon much Jessica!! I'm getting all mine out tomorrow! Had them all, just needed to get envelopes!!!

Glad to hear of another arrival.

I have 2 I sent that should have arrived by now. Anyone? Both went to CA.

Tanner got his yesterday from Jessica (527)

A squirt from Nero- from DL Paris! Which tanner LOVED because now he has a souvenir from Paris (#35076)

And

R2D2 vinylmation star wars- which he was very excited for! When we were there June my dd and him were looking forSW and his sister snagged C3PO and he was mad! But she LOVES R2D2 so not only was he happy for a SW character, his current gave by far, he gets say nah nah nah to his sister :)

Thank you soon much Jessica!! I'm getting all mine out tomorrow! Had them all, just needed to get envelopes!!!

So glad that he liked them! the Parish Squirt one was traded from someone on pin pics last year! He had a special place in my collection but I decided to trade all my nemo pins this year. Here is the pin on pin pics:

Squirt Pin

The Star Wars one was a great find at the DTD Pin Trading Board - here is the pin pics of it:

R2D2 Star Wars Pin

I am so glad he loved both of them! :thumbsup2

Tomorrow is mail day.............but we are doing well. Besides Tracey's group, there are just 3 people left to mail.

I had 2 amazing arrivals today!!!!

First was from Jamie (Spartankid34):

1) A great Donald Pin! Vinylmation Jr Donald Mystery Pin Pack -- Perfect for my fab 5 collection! Donald Pin

2) The perfect pluto pin to add to my transportation collection (or you could say my hubbys collection) It is pluto from the Disneyland railroad collection. Great pin!!! Pluto Pin

A great koozy pen!! Minnie Mouse :)

Second was from bridgette - cousinbb

1) Very cute chicken little pin! Chicken Little

2) A 35th Anniversary Pin with a Jeweled Logo. Matches a pin that I received from Nancy a long time ago. Love Love love this pin!!! Anniversay Pin

And a cute pencil too!

Thank you for the pins! They are great for my collection :thumbsup2

Jessica527 said:
I had 2 amazing arrivals today!!!!

First was from Jamie (Spartankid34):

1) A great Donald Pin! Vinylmation Jr Donald Mystery Pin Pack -- Perfect for my fab 5 collection! Donald Pin

2) The perfect pluto pin to add to my transportation collection (or you could say my hubbys collection) It is pluto from the Disneyland railroad collection. Great pin!!! Pluto Pin

A great koozy pen!! Minnie Mouse :)

You are very welcome!!!! Glad they work for you :)

TODAY is mail day!!

Need to hear that 3 people have mailed............reminders out later.

Hope we hear of more arrivals today ::yes::

Great!! More on their way :)

eternaldisneyfan, AliceNWonderland and poohbearrocks...................did you all mail??
Check in here so we know and I can mark you off the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter