###Disney pin Exchange sent/received###.....COMPLETED!!!

Great!! More on their way :)

eternaldisneyfan, AliceNWonderland and poohbearrocks...................did you all mail??
Check in here so we know and I can mark you off the list.

Mine went out around 11am today. I did get two packages but I have not opened them yet. Hope to be out of bed by tomorrow to enjoy!

Mine went out around 11am today. I did get two packages but I have not opened them yet. Hope to be out of bed by tomorrow to enjoy!

Thanks for checking in.............hope you feel better so you can open those packages ::yes::

That just leaves two more to confirm mailing.

I had 2 amazing arrivals today!!!!

First was from Jamie (Spartankid34):

1) A great Donald Pin! Vinylmation Jr Donald Mystery Pin Pack -- Perfect for my fab 5 collection! Donald Pin

2) The perfect pluto pin to add to my transportation collection (or you could say my hubbys collection) It is pluto from the Disneyland railroad collection. Great pin!!! Pluto Pin

A great koozy pen!! Minnie Mouse :)

Second was from bridgette - cousinbb

1) Very cute chicken little pin! Chicken Little

2) A 35th Anniversary Pin with a Jeweled Logo. Matches a pin that I received from Nancy a long time ago. Love Love love this pin!!! Anniversay Pin

And a cute pencil too!

Thank you for the pins! They are great for my collection :thumbsup2

Glad you got them ok :)

yesterday was mail day!!

We still need poohbearrocks and eternaldisneyfan to confirm that they did mail on time.
Please check in here with us!!

I received three great pins from Jean (JLiftin) today!!

First - a very cute donald pin that is a part of the tangram pin set from 2008. Donald Pin

Second - A JUMBO Mickey Pin. It is so great with a lighthouse setting and boat. Very cool!!!!!! Mickey Pin

Third - The perfect edition to our transportation collection! It is a Disney Transport Bus, 1 of 5 in the Disney Magical Express series. We already have the magical express one, and now we have the Disney transport one! Bus pin Link

I love love lvoe this package! Thank you sooo much :cheer2:

I packackaged my pins-probably won't go out 'til Monday. No arrivals:confused3

You should have 2 arrivals :eek: I know, I sent one last Sat. If it isn't there...........not sure what happened to it :(
Could someone have put them someplace for you?

Monday.........well, if that is the best you can do, guess it will have to work.
Please post when you do mail.

We still need poohbearrocks to tell she they have mailed. Please check in!!

Nancy, Alice posted.

Did i ship to eternal? i can't remember, if so it should be there as you got yours already.

Nancy, Alice posted.

Did i ship to eternal? i can't remember, if so it should be there as you got yours already.

Thanks......and yes you did. That one should be there too. I wonder where those 2 are.

So....we need eternaldisneyfan to mail. Goofystitchfan and her group to mail and poohbearrocks to check in and tell us if she has mailed.

I received three great pins from Jean (JLiftin) today!!

First - a very cute donald pin that is a part of the tangram pin set from 2008. Donald Pin

Second - A JUMBO Mickey Pin. It is so great with a lighthouse setting and boat. Very cool!!!!!! Mickey Pin

Third - The perfect edition to our transportation collection! It is a Disney Transport Bus, 1 of 5 in the Disney Magical Express series. We already have the magical express one, and now we have the Disney transport one! Bus pin Link

I love love lvoe this package! Thank you sooo much :cheer2:

I am so glad you liked your package

JLitfin said:
I am so glad you liked your package

I did!! Do you have a pin pics? I would love to see your wants! I will search for them for next time for you :)

Hi everyone I want to thank you all for your patience on this exchage :flower3:
Here are the ones received by our family

Matthew from bobbiwoz: A dvc Mickey (like pewter) steering a ship wheel, A Vero Beach Holiday 2011 and a hidden Mickey Drink up me 'arties (loves them all!!)
From Jean: a Goofy in a sunburst, Davey Crocket on tv and a stitch dressed as a sailor on a boat (awesome) two of them he has never seen before so he was totally excited
From Heidi: pin pic 64831 and 64832

Tracey (me) received:
From Heidi pinpic 64828 and 64829
From Jessica chip and dale from the food collection #61768 and Stitch crawling #40552
From Bridgette: Mr potato head #74218 and pin trading# 62717
Fom Jamie: Goofy and Mickey #75212 and Goofy and Donald #58942

Andrew received:
From Jessica: Goofy holding ahat and stitch in flying saucer,
from Nancy american flag w/goofy, mickey and donald #36785, candy minnie #80527 and robot #75184 along w/a cheshire cat pen
From Bridgette: Buzz lightyear#73916 and lagoonagator #88678

Whew.... that is all that we have received. Thank you all so much. Ours will go out tomorrow and again we thank you all for your patience!!

Welcome home Tracey, hope you had a nice vacation. Glad to see your pins have arrived.

Hi everyone I want to thank you all for your patience on this exchage :flower3:
Here are the ones received by our family

Whew.... that is all that we have received. Thank you all so much. Ours will go out tomorrow and again we thank you all for your patience!!

I wanted to look all of them up to check them out...so I decided to put the links here. I hope you had a great vacation:

From Heidi: pin pic 64831 and 64832

Tracey (me) received:
From Heidi pinpic 64828 and 64829
From Jessica chip and dale from the food collection #61768 and Stitch crawling #40552
From Bridgette: Mr potato head #74218 and pin trading# 62717
Fom Jamie: Goofy and Mickey #75212 and Goofy and Donald #58942

Andrew received:
From Jessica: Goofy holding ahat and stitch in flying saucer
from Nancy american flag w/goofy, mickey and donald #36785, candy minnie #80527 and robot #75184 along w/a cheshire cat pen
From Bridgette: Buzz lightyear#73916 and lagoonagator #88678

I also have pictures of the two that I sent Andrew, I will post later.

Great pins!

I did!! Do you have a pin pics? I would love to see your wants! I will search for them for next time for you :)

Thanks for asking, no I have never set one up, one of these days I'll take the time to set up an account, maybe before our next pin exchange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter