Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an inbox message from a mod about Twitter links. Apparently I posted one that was against the rules since their actual website is blocked on the Dis.
I've gotten that as well. I try to stick to Blog Mickey, Bioreconstruct, DFB, Allears, DIS, Scott Gustin or the official Disney counts (like DPB). Occasionally ITM, but they have been a bit more "clickbait" lately. I know these are all allowed, but it took some time to figure it all out!

What's this? I'm a northerner (Chicago area) and I've never heard of this fabulous sounding place and its fabulous sounding sundae. I'm guessing this is an east coast thing? Meantime, the hot fudge sundae I had at the Plaza last week was not too shabby :)

View attachment 580241

Friendly’s is amazing. Most have closed, but there’s still some left. If you ever find yourself near one, grab a honey barbecue super melt, and a hunka chunka pb fudge sundae. You won’t regret it 😍

I've gotten that as well. I try to stick to Blog Mickey, Bioreconstruct, DFB, Allears, DIS, Scott Gustin or the official Disney counts (like DPB). Occasionally ITM, but they have been a bit more "clickbait" lately. I know these are all allowed, but it took some time to figure it all out!

I posted a tweet by Blog Mickey and got a message from a mod that it was not okay to post from Twitter, but I see people that post tweets on here all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA - I think I may have quoted the wrong person. Sorry!

I posted a tweet by Blog Mickey and got a message from a mod that it was not okay to post from Twitter, but I see people that post tweets on here all the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA - I think I may have quoted the wrong person. Sorry!
That's strange- I have posted several. Unless policy has changed? Blog Mickey has not been an issue for me (so far). :confused3

That's strange- I have posted several. Unless policy has changed? Blog Mickey has not been an issue for me (so far). :confused3

I thought it strange, too, since I see others post all the time, even some mods. I don’t know, maybe I received it in error.

I would think by this point that opportunity has been more than available.
I think they’ll hold on to the indoor mandate a bit longer. Just to give an image of comfort for people who may not be comfortable otherwise. For me, I’m just happy they dropped the outdoor mandate. I go Saturday and wasn’t looking forward to 90+ degrees and full humidity in a mask

Friendly’s is amazing. Most have closed, but there’s still some left. If you ever find yourself near one, grab a honey barbecue super melt, and a hunka chunka pb fudge sundae. You won’t regret it 😍
Friendly's used to be good in my area, but they unfortunately declined rapidly and had really bad quality and service issues, and all but one or two here and there went out of business. I used to like them, but the last few times I went were horrible before they mostly closed 10+ years ago

Apparently a lot of people here had great experiences with them though, so maybe it was a local issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter