Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Disney announces plans to drop mask requirements at the Walt Disney World theme parks and resort hotels

Beginning February 17 2022, Disney will no longer require masks to be worn at the Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks for fully vaccinated guests.

*Please no discussion on masks/vaccines/covid, etc. Thank you.
me and the dental hygienist were just talking about disney yesterday and she said she wouldn't be surprised if they change their mask policy before i go down in april. think i'm gonna call the office and ask her for powerball numbers lol

Spreading More Magic with Mobile Cast Compliment at Walt Disney World

Beginning today, it will be easier than ever to recognize the people who make magic for you during your visit, as you can now compliment individual cast members – by their first name and hometown – as part of new enhancements to Mobile Cast Compliment.

To access Mobile Cast Compliment, search “Cast Compliment” in the My Disney Experience mobile app (you can also conveniently find it in a few other parts of the app, too).
Finally
Let’s hope this is it now and the masks never come back EVER again
It will be interesting to see if indoors masking gets reinstated in about a month and a half like it did over the summer

Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic is back!

The celebration begins at EPCOT on 3/17 & 3/31

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Event Dates: May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 and July 14, 2022

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Event Dates: July 26, 2022 and August 31, 2022

All eligible Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date should be on the lookout for an email arriving on February 22, 2022. This email will contain a link where they can register online for EPCOT events!

Event registration opens to all eligible Members on March 8, 2022, for the Member plus 4 Guests (pending availability). To register:
  • Visit this page and select RSVP Online. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
  • You’ll enter a virtual waiting room, which secures your place in line. Do not refresh the page.
  • When it’s your turn, you’ll be sent to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!
C68C5D0E-3A17-4659-AD52-01D3283B4A82.jpeg

Last edited:
Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic is back!

The celebration begins at EPCOT on 3/17 & 3/31

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Event Dates: May 24, 2022, June 16, 2022 and July 14, 2022

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Event Dates: July 26, 2022 and August 31, 2022

All eligible Members with a Disney Resort hotel reservation on the event date should be on the lookout for an email arriving on February 22, 2022. This email will contain a link where they can register online for EPCOT events!

Event registration opens to all eligible Members on March 8, 2022, for the Member plus 4 Guests (pending availability). To register:
  • Visit this page and select RSVP Online. Be sure to have your Member number ready.
  • You’ll enter a virtual waiting room, which secures your place in line. Do not refresh the page.
  • When it’s your turn, you’ll be sent to the registration form to sign up for a night of Moonlight Magic!

Yay! Finally, something I will be there to partake in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter