• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Construction Work to Affect Disney's Animal Kingdom Bus Loop Through Sept. 23

Guests visiting Disney's Animal Kingdom in the coming weeks should be advised that construction work will affect the Guest bus loop through September 23, 2022. Cast Members will be present to help direct Guests while stops are closed for maintenance, and existing signage will be updated to reflect the following changes:
  • NOW-August 19: Stop 18 closed for maintenance (Old Key West Guests can find their bus at stop 12).
  • Aug. 21-Sept. 23: Stop 11 closed for maintenance (Guests traveling to Riviera can find their bus at stop 10).

Minnie Vans will load and unload at stop 30. If stop 30 is in use, Minnie Van drivers will use stop 29. As a reminder, maintenance work is subject to change due to operational needs or weather conditions.

BoardWalk Deli Now Open, Replaces BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk

The BoardWalk Deli opened this morning at 7am, welcoming guests in for breakfast. BoardWalk Deli replaces BoardWalk Bakery and still aims to be the quick-grab spot of choice at Disney’s BoardWalk. Located between BoardWalk Ice Cream and Trattoria al Forno, BoardWalk Deli is a small grab-and-go location with a variety of options for you whether you want to dine on the BoardWalk or grab something on the way to EPCOT.
BoardWalk Deli offers breakfast from 7am to 11am before switching over to lunch/dinner from 11am to 10pm. Here’s a look around the space, and at some food offerings. We’ll have a review of breakfast and lunch a little bit later.

boardwalk-deli-1.jpg

View attachment 694028

More Food Pics HERE
Essentially zero customization options on mobile order (lunch), so I'm guessing it's all pre-made. I'll have to remember to check in the morning for breakfast foods tomorrow - because who the heck wants onions on their morning breakfast sandwich?

D23 Expo Panel Reservations Open Today

Guests looking to secure their spot in select D23 Expo panels will be able to register for a chance to get into select panels.

Reservation link: https://d23expo.com/reservations

Reservation Random Selection Process for D23 Expo 2022 presented by Visa​

The Reservation Random Selection Process (“Reservation RSP”) entry period for all D23 Expo 2022 event days will open on Monday, August 15, at 12 p.m. PT, and conclude Friday, August 19, at 12 p.m. PT.

D23 Expo Panel Reservations Open Today

Guests looking to secure their spot in select D23 Expo panels will be able to register for a chance to get into select panels.

Reservation link: https://d23expo.com/reservations

Reservation Random Selection Process for D23 Expo 2022 presented by Visa​

The Reservation Random Selection Process (“Reservation RSP”) entry period for all D23 Expo 2022 event days will open on Monday, August 15, at 12 p.m. PT, and conclude Friday, August 19, at 12 p.m. PT.
I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm also 100% getting my hopes up. 😂

Along with Italian sandwiches, here is my other gripe of the day from an email I just got from WDW about our upcoming MNSSHP trip lol

"Guests who have tickets that include the Park Hopper® Option will be able to visit more than one Park per day, with some new modifications as part of our ongoing focus on health and safety."

(bolded by me)

Enough of this already Disney, we all know that's not why...
This is my pretty much real pet peeve with Disney right now. I wish they'd just leave it out and outline the rules. (I'm so frustrated with hopping restrictions :))

Essentially zero customization options on mobile order (lunch), so I'm guessing it's all pre-made. I'll have to remember to check in the morning for breakfast foods tomorrow - because who the heck wants onions on their morning breakfast sandwich?

One of my main problems with mobile ordering is (in many cases) the lack of the customization that I want. They have a few choices, but not what I'm looking for.

That’s why I order everything in person! I rarely order things as they are. I’m sure the CM’s love people like me!! 😝
I would want to order the Reuben without sauerkraut or the plain bagel breakfast sandwich without onions and maybe sub sausage for bacon, so I feel you. I just prefer when I can do it in the app cause I feel like a pita when I ask for too many changes in person. 😄

Along with Italian sandwiches, here is my other gripe of the day from an email I just got from WDW about our upcoming MNSSHP trip lol

"Guests who have tickets that include the Park Hopper® Option will be able to visit more than one Park per day, with some new modifications as part of our ongoing focus on health and safety."

(bolded by me)

Enough of this already Disney, we all know that's not why...
This is my pretty much real pet peeve with Disney right now. I wish they'd just leave it out and outline the rules. (I'm so frustrated with hopping restrictions :))
It’s because health and safety measures spin better than the real reason that is staff management

That's, I mean, wow. What is unhealthy or unsafe about hopping in time to RD HS but have lunch in EP? Are they that concerned with my waistline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter