Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Disneyland Ticket Design Debuts with Characters Such As Mickey Mouse, Mrs. Incredible, and Spider-Man

Disneyland’s paper tickets now feature a redesign with a variety of characters from Pixar, Marvel, and the classics. Our tickets show Mrs. Incredible, Spider-Man, and Mickey Mouse.

disneyland-tickets-1200x900.jpg

Disney to Share More Details on Princess and the Frog Attraction, Reveal “New Look” for Princess Tiana at Essence Festival of Culture 2022

Disney has released its schedule of events for the upcoming 2022 Essence Festival of Culture taking place June 30 – July 3, 2022 in New Orleans.

While nothing on the schedule specifically states that there will be a Princes and the Frog attraction panel, Disney has previously said that they will share more details about the attraction after actress Anika Noni Rose, the voice of Tiana from Princess and the Frog, let it slip that the attraction will open in 2024.

Fans hoping to learn more about the attraction will likely want to circle Friday, July 1st in their calendar as there are a couple of panels related to Tiana, Princess and the Frog, and “what’s next”.
Updating to add times:

A panel schedule for Disney’s presence at the Essence Festival of Culture in New Orleans shows a couple of possible points for Disney to slip in some information about the new attraction, particularly on July 1. At 2:30p.m., the “Tiana Reimagined” panel will showcase “news of ‘Princess and the Frog’, and reveal of Tiana’s new look,” which could of course point to the attraction overlay.

Other chances include “Disney The Power of Joy: What’s Next?” at 11:50a.m. on July 1, and a TBD event at 3:10p.m. on July 2.

Bob Iger to Write Book on Leadership in Unprecedented Times; Hopes to Inspire Leaders in Uncertain Future

According to Deadline, Bob Iger, the former CEO of Disney, plans to write another book about his 15 year history as the company’s chief. This book will focus on what it’s like to face crisis and disruption as a leader. Iger released his first book, “The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company,” in September of 2019. He plans to have this new, unnamed book on shelves by 2024.

cover-of-the-ride-of-a-lifetime.jpeg

I purchased MVMCP tickets at 6am, but they apparently went on sale at midnight. I did not get a sales confirmation, but rather an order confirmation which stated the order is being processed. Another person on the MVMCP thread also said the same thing happened with their order. Let's hope we don't have to end up calling.

I love how the guy drinks that shot like he's taking a shot of cheap whisky at an Applebees or something lol

That $5000 price is insane but they're most likely catering to the same audience that paid for the $110,000 per person ABD.
so it is the little safe from the Mandalorian.... 4 shots... 4 glow cubes shaped like Kyber crystals.... that is it? is there a ceremony?

REMINDER: Wanted to give a heads up that MVMCP went on sale as of Midnight last night, if anyone is interested in purchasing them!

FE3E526B-78F1-4D96-B7C9-34729A0737D5.jpeg

Special event tickets are on sale now for Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort! All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on July 7.

You can Purchase Tickets HERE

REMINDER: Wanted to give a heads up that MVMCP went on sale as of Midnight last night, if anyone is interested in purchasing them!

I'm looking to get ticket for 11/15, but I'm going to wait a day or so to monitor any IT issues. I doubt any of the earlier weekday parties will sell out fast except maybe the opening party

I purchased MVMCP tickets at 6am, but they apparently went on sale at midnight. I did not get a sales confirmation, but rather an order confirmation which stated the order is being processed. Another person on the MVMCP thread also said the same thing happened with their order. Let's hope we don't have to end up calling.
Purchased mine - got a 'pending' email then the email with my barcode and they are in MDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter