Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there is a schedule for when Kevin comes out at ak or is it just random?

I was there a few weeks back and asked, no schedule, but I was told she doesn't come out when there are performers on the stage nearby.

I really wish they would do a real Meet and Greet with her, rather than just have her just wandering around.

Last edited:

EPCOT Guest Relations Reopens With New Look

Though construction is still ongoing on the outside of the building, Guest Relations at EPCOT has reopened with an new look.

EPCOT-Guest-Relations-reopens-2-1200x900.jpg
EPCOT-Guest-Relations-reopens-1-1200x900.jpg

Disney World Cast Members Now Required to Ask Guests If They Will Use Disney Visa Card at Checkout

Walt Disney World Cast Members are now required to ask each guest if they will be using a Disney Visa Rewards Card upon checkout.

The new procedure seems to have begun this weekend, according to the Cast Members we spoke with. While guests may encounter Cast Members who forget or have not been trained in the new policy yet, we expect to see this become the standard across property.

Disney World Cast Members Now Required to Ask Guests If They Will Use Disney Visa Card at Checkout

Walt Disney World Cast Members are now required to ask each guest if they will be using a Disney Visa Rewards Card upon checkout.

The new procedure seems to have begun this weekend, according to the Cast Members we spoke with. While guests may encounter Cast Members who forget or have not been trained in the new policy yet, we expect to see this become the standard across property.

Ugh I hate when stores do that. It's DISNEY...not Kohl's.

Now if only there was a discount/incentive to use it........

It would be nice if this is just a reminder to use the card for a discount. I always ask if they have a Disney Visa discount and 9 out of 10 say no, so that's not driving it.

It's a shame CMs are now in the "up sell" business.

j

It would be nice if this is just a reminder to use the card for a discount. I always ask if they have a Disney Visa discount and 9 out of 10 say no, so that's not driving it.

It's a shame CMs are now in the "up sell" business.

j

How is it an upsell? They're asking if you're using your Disney card not asking if you want to apply for one.

No one has to answer if they don't want to or just shake your head. It's not a big deal.

How is it an upsell? They're asking if you're using your Disney card not asking if you want to apply for one.

No one has to answer if they don't want to or just shake your head. It's not a big deal.
but maybe the next question will be "if you apply for a card today you can have XXX amount off". The only reason to ask about using the credit card is is there is some sort of incentive for the cashier. At Kohls, the cashiers get something each time they get someone to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter