Disney Magic Kingdoms

New the clouds would have to make an appearance. I think they were 8 every 2 hours.

Yeah, I've read the same 2 hour hypothesis on FB...I'll see in about an hour.

Had a bad time finding the last cloud so I closed the game and got back into it...found Cloud #8 without a problem.

I feel like I'm really behind in this event. RL has been keeping me busy which means I can only play once or twice a day (usually morning and night). I bought the two premium characters. I've just finished the "Are you SURE?" task for collecting all the Blueprints and Wires and have just sent Honey, Wasabi and Hiro off on their "Down to the Wire" Task.
I'm running behind as well. Still need 16 microbots to collect Yokai.

11 chests (10 from contests, 1 daily reward) and only benches and fences here. Thats a pretty low return rate.

I guess it’s my turn to have crummy drop rates for an event. I still need 3 ear hats for Yokai. I doubt I’ll be finishing the event, but I will still try.

Still need two more ears for Yokai. 3 Characters came back with nothing. I just hope I get Baymax in time.

Still playing for Baymax's armor, and not making much progress, but I can't really complain.

Good news is those silly wires we needed to collect - we don't need them to level Baymax up - so it's a pain but at least once it's done it's done.

I am sorry for those of you who got the short end of the RNG stick this time. I've been there and it's awful. :sad2:

So I now have 5/10 of the chips for Baymax. The drop rate has been terrible.

Furthermore, if not for seeing the posts on here I would have no way of knowing that I could have a 3rd set of characters helping collect these as I haven't bought San Fransokyo City, and therefore can't see the option for Yokai and Go Go to collect (I've even checked their screens to see if they have unlocked tasks together that would have hinted at this, and they don't!). I have the gems to afford it, but wasn't going to bother since it appears to not help with Baymax - but after reading the comments on here (coupled with my terrible drop rates), I am now pondering it. Especially since I notice that Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Go Go are all going to need leveled up to help with getting Baymax's armor and/or getting him to lvl 2 based on an earlier posting on here. So basically, if it weren't for this forum site I wouldn't even be pondering spending my gems on San Fransokyo City - not a great way to set things up if you'd like people to spend money/gems on premium attractions. I'll probably regret this, but I'm going to hold off and see what the next round or two of drops gets me. Maybe rethink this tomorrow...

Still slow going, but I’m getting there. Have pulled 1/3 my last 3 times and currently at 7/10. Hoping to be able to start welcoming some time tomorrow.

Despite my game losing 20 hours of event progress which still hasn't been fixed, I felt like I was doing okay with the event until today. Got 6 of the yellow Baymax chips yesterday, but today only 2. Have one more character return before bed, so unless I get really lucky, I won't be able to welcome Baymax till tomorrow which only leaves me 6 days to get him leveled up to L2, get his armor, and build my EC to 80K for the conversion. This may be my first event that I don't get the full 40 gems despite playing multiple times daily.

In the meantime, I've gotten Thumper ready for his final level up, Bambi to 7, Flower to 8 (twice thanks to the game glitch), and JackJack a couple tokens away from ready for L7. Still no Bambi float or Forest Ice Rink.

Still playing for Baymax's armor, and not making much progress, but I can't really complain.
I just started the collection rounds for the armor, so let's see what happens. Even though only Hiro can collect for the shoulder pad, at least his is only a two-hour task. How far have you made it since posting?

Started collecting for Baymax’s armor yesterday afternoon.

3/4 Tadashi chips
0/4 ear hats
0/2 shoulder pads

Make sure to not level up Baymax past lvl 2 until you get the armor as the tokens for armor and leveling him are in the same “pool.”

Bundle offer to purchase Baymax armor and 40 gems
$4.99 US

Bambi lvl 7
Flower lvl 8, 3 tokens away from lvl 9
Thumper ready for lvl 10

Jack Jack lvl 8

Good luck on drop rates for everyone!

Yeah it did just what I was afraid it would do. Started over. I tried hitting the Google connect button which did nothing. When logged into the original gameit showed me the original file with a title of "Local Data" & a "Keep this" button, the new file with the Google Play header & a "Transfer to this" button, & a "Merge together" button. I was afraid to try the merge option so I kept the original file. Has anyone else run into this & tried the merge option?

Never transferred my game, but just wanted to wish you luck in getting it fixed as I can imagine the frustration of losing all your progress.

Oh my goodness, this week has been crazy!!! Still working on Yokai, 42/60 10/10 8/10 so far, I'm hoping to welcome him today. I also really hope I will be able to finish this event as well, I have some days off work and I mean it is my birthday week this week, so it has to happen for me, right?? Hahaha

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Have a great day!party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter