Disney Magic Kingdoms

So immediately after getting Baymax, we need to get him to level 2. Two epic Tadashi chips and two epic ear hats. Honey Lemon needs level 6, Wasabi 5, Gogo 5 and Fred/Yokai 3 to do the tasks. Some of those tasks are 6 hours long. Then the armour uses the same tokens/tasks and we need 4 of each as well as two legendary shoulder pads, which only Hiro can get on a 2 hour mission (lvl 5). Think it’s going to be tough, especially if the characters aren’t at the right levels as a lot of tokens for Honey Lemon and Wasabi clash with the Baymax tokens...

So immediately after getting Baymax, we need to get him to level 2. Two epic Tadashi chips and two epic ear hats. Honey Lemon needs level 6, Wasabi 5, Gogo 5 and Fred/Yokai 3 to do the tasks. Some of those tasks are 6 hours long. Then the armour uses the same tokens/tasks and we need 4 of each as well as two legendary shoulder pads, which only Hiro can get on a 2 hour mission (lvl 5). Think it’s going to be tough, especially if the characters aren’t at the right levels as a lot of tokens for Honey Lemon and Wasabi clash with the Baymax tokens...

Well all my characters are at the right levels but I can’t get any of the yellow chips to drop. I am stuck. I keep sending them out on the fix Baymax task but nothing. So frustrating.

Also having awful drop rates. Have yet to get 1 chip from any of the 3 4 hour group jobs. Currently 2/10. Got my 1st from the original collect quest for ??? And the 2nd from a chest.

Decided it’s time to throw (stuff) at the wall and see what sticks. :rotfl: Sent Yokai off to level up to 4, so I won’t have all 3 jobs out at the same time. I know it won’t make a difference, but if I do get a chip on next group of collects I’ll be positive it did. :thumbsup2

I wish the chips were a different color. I get very hopeful when I see yellow flying around only to realize it was just a star. I’m 2/10 and still have 7 days so hopefully I get very close. I’m more okay with spending a few gems to guarantee I get the chips rather than a bunch of gems for an additional chance with no guarantee. Right now having everything but those 8 chips is 324 gems, which is a LOT however I will work for the next 7 days to get that number down and take it from there. I don’t even care about the costume for Baymax.

In other news I leveled up stitch so maybe that will improve the drop rate, hahaha

Oh my goodness, this week has been crazy!!! Still working on Yokai, 42/60 10/10 8/10 so far, I'm hoping to welcome him today. I also really hope I will be able to finish this event as well, I have some days off work and I mean it is my birthday week this week, so it has to happen for me, right?? Hahaha
Happy Birthday!

I am only seeing two pairs that can collect for the yellow pieces no matter what I do. I don't have anywhere near enough gems for Sanfranskyo though. Is that why? Usually I would still see that is was available and telling me the steps I need to follow to access the new pairing (such as getting the building and then leveling up a character) Why is that? Anyone know?

Just a reminder. Fred's 4 hour task that popped up the same time as the chips unlocked, has a chip as a possible token. In both games, I got chips when his task completed. I think it may have a high drop rate (maybe even guaranteed) like the mandatory character tasks to unlock previous tokens. So it is better to just send Fred to do it when you still have chips to collect, otherwise Fred will still have to complete the 4 hour task but then you get nothing out of it but stars and a little EC.

I'm at 6 chips in both games. Most cycles get me 1 chip, but I have had at least one in each game where I had zero.

I am only seeing two pairs that can collect for the yellow pieces no matter what I do. I don't have anywhere near enough gems for Sanfranskyo though. Is that why? Usually I would still see that is was available and telling me the steps I need to follow to access the new pairing (such as getting the building and then leveling up a character) Why is that? Anyone know?

Yes, Go Go and Yokai's task requires the building.

I feel like I'm really behind in this event. RL has been keeping me busy which means I can only play once or twice a day (usually morning and night). I bought the two premium characters. I've just finished the "Are you SURE?" task for collecting all the Blueprints and Wires and have just sent Honey, Wasabi and Hiro off on their "Down to the Wire" Task.

Finally... just received my 10th yellow chip right now. After a cute animation of Baymax and Hiro hugging, you get the prompt to welcome Baymax. Only you have to wait an hour before he is welcomed. In the meantime, there are four and six hour tasks for new tokens to level Baymax up. Started those during the hour welcoming.

Last edited:
Finally... just received my 10th yellow chip right now. After a cute animation of Baymax and Hiro hugging, you get the prompt to welcome Baymax. Only you have to wait an hour before he is welcomed. In the meantime, there are four and six hour tasks for new tokens to level Baymax up. Started those during the hour welcoming.

Congratulations. My drops have been awful. Sitting at 3/10 so far and two of those came from chests.

...and another mini event, this time it's clouds. At least they're easier to see compared to the Incredibots...

New the clouds would have to make an appearance. I think they were 8 every 2 hours.

My last 3 rounds of chip collecting were 1/3 each. Half way there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter