Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've got things the other way around. All 8 ear hats but only 6 jars. Still, every character, plus the parade float and attraction, are in the running as I type this, so I will hopefully be welcoming her right along side you this morning.

I have the same. All of the ears and 6 of 10 potions. Let's see what 10am collection window brings.

I feel like giving up already. It's pointless, they've made the drop rate for Alice, horrible. 24 hours in and I have 1 jar and 2 ears - 9 and 4 more to go, with only 8 days left. So pretty much going to be impossible to get the Queen. If they want people to stay and keep spending their money, maybe they should make it a smidgen easier.

My initial round was terrible but then this morning I had a lot more luck with overnight tasks - now at 7 of 8 ears and 7 of 10 jars - so hope things improve for you too

I've got things the other way around. All 8 ear hats but only 6 jars. Still, every character, plus the parade float and attraction, are in the running as I type this, so I will hopefully be welcoming her right along side you this morning.

I hope you had better luck than me, as I only had one ear hat drop this morning.

I only picked up 2 potions at 10. Just 2 more to go..

And there we have the second wish granter event. I knew we would. Same as the last event. I saved all I could during the trophy event ::yes:: :lmao:

Just wanna put this out there if any of the game designers are reading this forum... PLEASE START MAKING GOLD AND PLATINUM CHESTS MORE USEFUL FOR EVENTS AND SUCH WHEN YOU GIVE US ENOUGH TO FILL OUR ENTIRE KINGDOM! I am tired of these chests taking up all my spaces holding them in hopes of using them for tokens for characters.

Just need one more hat drop for Alice. Accidentally got onto an early leaderboard for the wishes event (did the same for the trophies too, whoops), so I'll probably just ignore that for the most part.

I’ve had really good luck with Alice item pulls! Set an alarm to woke up last night to collect items and ended up 1 empty jar short. Decided to spent 8 gems to speed up a job and it payed off because I got that jar and was able to start welcoming her in the middle of the night. She still had an hour left when I woke up, so I waited to collect any items/Attractions and that allowed me to collect enough items to level Alice to level 3 right away! :thumbsup2

For anyone who hasn’t welcome her yet, I wanted to give out a little warning. If you are faint of heart, you might want to look away from her welcome screen animation as some may find it a little to risqué for a Disney game. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I’ve had really good luck with Alice item pulls! Set an alarm to woke up last night to collect items and ended up 1 empty jar short. Decided to spent 8 gems to speed up a job and it payed off because I got that jar and was able to start welcoming her in the middle of the night. She still had an hour left when I woke up, so I waited to collect any items/Attractions and that allowed me to collect enough items to level Alice to level 3 right away! :thumbsup2

For anyone who hasn’t welcome her yet, I wanted to give out a little warning. If you are faint of heart, you might want to look away from her welcome screen animation as some may find it a little to risky for a Disney game. :rotfl2:

What a set up to get everyone to watch. I usually don't pay attention. Guess I will now. :lmao:

For anyone who hasn’t welcome her yet, I wanted to give out a little warning. If you are faint of heart, you might want to look away from her welcome screen animation as some may find it a little to risky for a Disney game. :rotfl2:
Hmmm, now you have me wondering haha I still need 2 of the drink me potions and 2 more of the ear hats still to welcome her so it'll be awhile for me.

Can someone post what the main rewards are for the competition? I never do well in happiness events.

I wouldn't be shocked if some of the Queen of Hearts tokens were present in gold chests once she's unlocked.
I'm sure they will be like for Jafar but I was hoping for more than that. For example, at least for Alice and the Queen would be helpful. Or even gem character tokens.

so as usual for these events, I poked ahead on my 2nd phone to see what the battles are like and the villain requirements not all my screenshots saved >.< the 2nd battle is 18 fights at 4 hours and Alice needs to be lvl 2 for it, you'll want her lvl 3 for the queen drops

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171107-221655.png
    Screenshot_20171107-221655.png
    657.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20171107-222106.png
    Screenshot_20171107-222106.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20171107-222400.png
    Screenshot_20171107-222400.png
    798.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20171107-222541.png
    Screenshot_20171107-222541.png
    771.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20171107-223552.png
    Screenshot_20171107-223552.png
    679.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20171107-223600.png
    Screenshot_20171107-223600.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20171107-223611.png
    Screenshot_20171107-223611.png
    686 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20171107-223619.png
    Screenshot_20171107-223619.png
    683.6 KB · Views: 43
so as usual for these events, I poked ahead on my 2nd phone to see what the battles are like and the villain requirements not all my screenshots saved >.< the 2nd battle is 18 fights at 4 hours and Alice needs to be lvl 2 for it, you'll want her lvl 3 for the queen drops

Do u know what level other characters have to be to battle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter