Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can someone post what the main rewards are for the competition? I never do well in happiness events.
Rank 1-10: 8 Heart Locks, 8 Keys, 25,00 EC
Rank 11-50: 6 Heart Locks, 6 Keys, 2,000 EC
Rank 51-150: 5 Heart Locks, 5 Keys, 1,500 EC
Rank 151-350: 4 Heart Locks, 4 Keys, 1,250 EC
Rank 351-600: 3 Heart Locks, 3 Keys, 1,000 EC
Rank 601-1000: 3 Heart Locks, 3 Keys, 750 EC
Rank 1001-1850: 2 Heart Locks, 2 Keys, 500 EC
Rank 1851-2850: 2 Heart Locks, 2 Keys, 250 EC

I am having not a lot of luck with Alice. All of the potions dropped yesterday, but I'm still short 5 ear hats (and that's after sending everyone out on ear hat tasks all of yesterday)! Sigh...

I got my last potion bottle. It will be an hour before I start the Alice welcome. I have to wait for Shere Khan to finish welcoming.

Don’t know what your talking about, just went back to my post and it said risqué. Not sure why you and the 3 other people who quoted me changed it to risky? I mean, it’s not like I made a mistake and went back and edit the post after your post! :rotfl2:
Naaah. Couldn't have happened at all. Nope. Not a chance. Especially not 32 minutes ago.

Slept in today and woke up to being able to welcome Alice and was pretty happy. Then....wish challenge reared it's ugly head. You guys were right. One last contest to go.

This could possibly be the last one for this event but I don't think so. I would not be surprised to see a second trophy event. How long is this wish event? I have not tapped on anything yet.

Welcomed Alice! She has 2 60 min tasks then a 4 hour joint task with Cheshire. There was another prompt at the same time that requires 2 joint tasks Alice/Caterpillar and Hatter/Hare. Not sure how long those are as I am waiting on Alice and Cheshire to finish up.

Thanks for posting. Was going to post what comes next.

Slept in today and woke up to being able to welcome Alice and was pretty happy. Then....wish challenge reared it's ugly head. You guys were right. One last contest to go.

I too slept in haha. Alice did need 1 ear to get to level 2. I was able to level her up upon morning collection. She needs 2 of each item to go to level 3 and 750 EC.

so as usual for these events, I poked ahead on my 2nd phone to see what the battles are like and the villain requirements not all my screenshots saved >.< the 2nd battle is 18 fights at 4 hours and Alice needs to be lvl 2 for it, you'll want her lvl 3 for the queen drops

Good to know who gets us the Queens tokens, thanks.

This could possibly be the last one for this event but I don't think so. I would not be surprised to see a second trophy event. How long is this wish event? I have not tapped on anything yet.
I'm not in the game right now, but I think it was 3 days. I'm not going to start this one until tomorrow I think.

Considering I wasn't able to check my game much yesterday or today, I'm further along with Alice than I would have expected. 3 bottles and 2 ears away from welcoming her. Hopefully I'll be able to start her welcome before bed tonight, but that would probably require really good drop rates the rest of the evening. Just shy of 26k EC, so Alice will eat up a good bit of that. I'm holding off on starting the mini-event (or trying to, should be easier to not start this one than it was the trophy or raven event - both of which I started earlier than intended on accident). I find happiness events to be easier than trophy events - maybe because I have none of the extra gem attractions that provide trophies, and I focus more on the main event than on avoiding joining trophy events early, plus I don't check my game often enough. I wish there were better awards, but I'm low on locks and keys again, so I'll take it.

Ugh I’m still one ear hat away from welcoming Alice! Cheshire Cat has not helped at all, and all the other tasks are so long. I’ll be lucky if I can start welcoming her overnight.

Ugh I’m still one ear hat away from welcoming Alice! Cheshire Cat has not helped at all, and all the other tasks are so long. I’ll be lucky if I can start welcoming her overnight.

Well Cheshire needs to up his game amd give you those last ears!! Hope your status changes.

Ugh, so wish the game had a cancel job option. Started Razing the Bar, The first queen battle, about an hour and a half ago, but White Rabbit still has 3 hours to go on a job.

So far I’m really happy with my progress today. I might finish my first queen battle quest tonight! My Alice is also at level 3, and would like to get her up to 4, but the Queen battle will probably keep me from doing that.

Well Cheshire needs to up his game amd give you those last ears!! Hope your status changes.

I didn’t realize Hamm was so close to coming back from his task, and the final hat shortly after, so yay! I’ll be able to finish welcoming her tonight, and possibly level up depending on how these drops go.

Anyone getting nervous that we only have 7 1/2 days left? I know, still lots of time, but I feel like I’m cutting it a lot closer than past events, especially if the Queen takes 3-4 days to welcome like I expect it to.

I didn’t realize Hamm was so close to coming back from his task, and the final hat shortly after, so yay! I’ll be able to finish welcoming her tonight, and possibly level up depending on how these drops go.

Anyone getting nervous that we only have 7 1/2 days left? I know, still lots of time, but I feel like I’m cutting it a lot closer than past events, especially if the Queen takes 3-4 days to welcome like I expect it to.
Alice only just became available about 34 hours ago, so I'd say you're doing fine on time. I'm still 3 bottles away from welcoming Alice... Hopefully I'll have those by morning.

Alice only just became available about 34 hours ago, so I'd say you're doing fine on time. I'm still 3 bottles away from welcoming Alice... Hopefully I'll have those by morning.

Good luck! I needed 8 potions and 4 ear hats to welcome Alice since last night. Currently have all ear hats, but still need 4 potion bottles. One more round of collections before bed tonight, so doubt I'll welcome her tonight, but maybe first thing tomorrow (fingers crossed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter