Disney Gift Cards at Sam's Club

Glad I started to read this thread. We bought a bunch back in December planning on using them for our July trip. I did not even open them. I would not have known about the Bonus Shopping Card being only used at the store or .com. TY.

2 weeks ago theywere still in Hudson, NH and Manchester CT. We bought them for our upcoming trip.

I love this idea as my sams does not allow me to use a visa credit card. I can use the visa to get walmart/sams gift cards in order to buy my sams stuff and therefore get the points I would miss out on normally. Yippee!!!:cheer2:

OK - just catching up...

So you can buy a $100 Disney gift card at Sams for 98.87? Then you get a $10 Disney Store certificate for free? Is that immediately or a rebate?

Haven't heard of this one before and this would be awesome for our May trip!

OK - just catching up...

So you can buy a $100 Disney gift card at Sams for 98.87? Then you get a $10 Disney Store certificate for free? Is that immediately or a rebate?

Haven't heard of this one before and this would be awesome for our May trip!

It is two gift cards in a little envelope. No rebate.

Thank you, OP! I went to Sams today and bought $800 worth of cards. I have the Disney Rewards Visa but I didn't bother with that--figured with my luck, it wouldn't work. I just used my debit cards and bought the $800 worth, and I'm happy with my $80 worth of freebies. My Sam's Club had tons of them so I put the word out to a few friends who are going. I need to sit down and do the math for our December DVC trip; I might go buy a few more tomorrow. It says right on the outside of the envelope that you can even use them for PhotoPass! :thumbsup2 So if you do the PhotoPass prepaid for $99, buy yourself one more and get an extra $10 free. ;)

I just bought the PhotoPass yesterday with another gift card purchase (with bonus!). Yay for free money!

Our Sam's only will take Mastercard...no Visa, so we got them and put them on the Sam's charge so I have 5 bonus shopping cards! Can these be used at DTD???

I've bought about $700 worth... the only problem is the first several I bought I forgot about the return policy and pitched them. But, I really don't believe the trip would be cancelled... at the very most moved, so I'm not all that worried about it, BUT... what if it did need refunded and I still had one gift card... could all of the gift card $$$ be put back on one card? How would they handle that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter