Disney Gift Cards at Sam's Club

I bought several of the Disney Gift Cards at Sam's a few days ago. Now I need a 1 day ticket to Disney for a daughter that decided to come for 1 day while we are there.

Does anyone know if I can use the gift card to buy a 1 day ticket at the parks? I know the bonus one can't be used...but the regular one?

I figure I might as well get the $10 bonus Disney Store card and us the regular one for the ticket if possible.

Thanks!!

I bought several of the Disney Gift Cards at Sam's a few days ago. Now I need a 1 day ticket to Disney for a daughter that decided to come for 1 day while we are there.

Does anyone know if I can use the gift card to buy a 1 day ticket at the parks? I know the bonus one can't be used...but the regular one?

I figure I might as well get the $10 bonus Disney Store card and us the regular one for the ticket if possible.

Thanks!!

Yes, you can use the Gift card to purchase your dd a ticket. I just used one to purchased a ticket for my dh in April. I started using the gift cards about 3 years ago, and many CM's looked at me funny and had to get their managers to help them. Their managers would show them on the cash register how to use a gift card. It is a matter of selecting gift card and that is it. The last 2 years, CM's hardly batted an eye, using gift cards.

Yes, you can use the Gift card to purchase your dd a ticket. I just used one to purchased a ticket for my dh in April. I started using the gift cards about 3 years ago, and many CM's looked at me funny and had to get their managers to help them. Their managers would show them on the cash register how to use a gift card. It is a matter of selecting gift card and that is it. The last 2 years, CM's hardly batted an eye, using gift cards.

Thanks! I will just get her a 1 day ticket when we are at the parks NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

Just a heads up, my Sam's Club pulled these last week. A manager was nice enough to go in the back and get me 5, but that's all until next Christmas.

Also, the Disneystore website is having a free shipping weekend: so I placed 14 orders, all for individual items, so I could use up my cards!:rolleyes1

Just a heads up, my Sam's Club pulled these last week. A manager was nice enough to go in the back and get me 5, but that's all until next Christmas.

Also, the Disneystore website is having a free shipping weekend: so I placed 14 orders, all for individual items, so I could use up my cards!:rolleyes1

Thanks for the heads up! I just saw them yesterday at Sam's. Someone told me they ordered from the online Disney store and called to place the order so they could combine the $10 bonus cards. They said it worked because they called but if they placed the order online that they could only enter 1 promo card.

One other question....I know the outlet malls in Orlando have a Disney Store...can you use the $10 bonus cards there? I know you can't use them in the theme parks but the outlet stores are just like any other mall Disney Store right? I am hoping we can because that would be a great place to use them and the kids can get little gifts there!

The stores in the outlet malls are either "Disney" outlets, or 3rd party outlets. There is a Disney store at the Florida Mall in Orlando, and up in Seminole. This can be confirmed using the Store Locator at disneystore.com.

The Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail
Room 466A
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: (407) 240-4114

Seminole Towne Center
132 Towne Center Circle
Space B-11
Sanford, FL 32771

I picked up 12 of these today then took the $120 in Disney store cards and went shopping for the kids at the Disney store. We picked up shirts, sun glasses and some lime green Disney water bottles. :woohoo:

The stores in the outlet malls are either "Disney" outlets, or 3rd party outlets. There is a Disney store at the Florida Mall in Orlando, and up in Seminole. This can be confirmed using the Store Locator at disneystore.com.

The Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail
Room 466A
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: (407) 240-4114

Seminole Towne Center
132 Towne Center Circle
Space B-11
Sanford, FL 32771

Thanks for the clarification....just noticed you are from central IL....I am originally from there too...around Peoria. Small world! :)

ANyone know of any Sams Clubs still selling these between Orlando area and Ohio (up I-75)?

Kroger sells WDW gift cards now too (no bonus with it though). They are also giving 4X the points when you scan your shoppers card.

KKendal
I am from Central ILL also. Near Peoria, closer to Eureka. It is a small world.

We bought are Sams club Disney cards before this thread started, they are now out. I dont think they sold any before christmas. I bet they get them again now that they are so popular on the Disboards. Wish we could use the $10 card at Disney though.

My daughter was able to use the free" $10 GC at Disney world.
We just did this in March 2011.
They never said we couldn't use them, and they took them, on the park.
we used them at mousegears.
It say on the back you can use them on the park as you would cash, you can't use them for disney dollars or gift card.

Has anyone else had any luck using the $10 bonus cards at Mousegears?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter