Disney Gift Cards at Sam's Club

You should be so proud of yourself. It is situations like this that seperate the hard core deal finders from the pack. It may take you some extra time but for almost $400.00 I say time well spent. Nothing illegal just a girl workin' a deal. :banana::banana::banana:

So good to know this! I didn't know you could only use one per order (I'm talking about the bonus $10 cards), or I might not have bought 14 of them! Can you use multiple ones at the local Disney store? I can't find anywhere on the package where it says use just one per transaction.

I've used multiple at one time in-store and online (by calling in).

I've used multiple at one time in-store and online (by calling in).

I just did this today :cool1: I placed my order online with my credit card, and then called the 800 number and told them I wanted to use gift cards with my order, gave them my order # and read off all the gift cards. My total was $104, so I used 10 of my gift cards and just left the last $4 on the credit card.

:banana:

So good to know this! I didn't know you could only use one per order (I'm talking about the bonus $10 cards), or I might not have bought 14 of them! Can you use multiple ones at the local Disney store? I can't find anywhere on the package where it says use just one per transaction.

You can use more than one $10 bonus card at a time it is just a system problem that Disney shopping online can only take one online but as many as you want on the phone or at the stores.

HTH

yes you can us as many as you'd like

I am trying to find a Sam's in the Chicagoland area that still have the Disney gift cards. Anyone have any luck finding them recently? Thanks!

I haven't gone back through the thread, but did someone say they used their Disney Visa (to get reward points) to buy gift cards at Wal-Mart, and then they used them at Sam's Club to buy the Disney gift cards to get the bonus $10 Disney store gift card and pay off their vacation? I'm thinking of doing that, even if DH would think I'm crazy.

I am trying to find a Sam's in the Chicagoland area that still have the Disney gift cards. Anyone have any luck finding them recently? Thanks!

Merrillville, IN still had lots a couple weeks ago, maybe the Cal City store would have some too.

I haven't gone back through the thread, but did someone say they used their Disney Visa (to get reward points) to buy gift cards at Wal-Mart, and then they used them at Sam's Club to buy the Disney gift cards to get the bonus $10 Disney store gift card and pay off their vacation? I'm thinking of doing that, even if DH would think I'm crazy.

I read that too. I had some items to return to Walmart without a receipt and they gave me a gift card. I was able to use that gift card at Sams, so I don't see why the above wouldn't work.

wow. good job at saving. After reading these threads about people doing all this stuff.. it makes me want to try it too.

http://www.disneyterms.com/disneystorebonusshoppingcard

Use of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card (the "Card") is acceptance of all terms and conditions below:

Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card Terms and Conditions:
Use of the Card is acceptance of its terms and conditions.

1.Protect your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card and treat it as you would cash.
2.Expiration date may apply, see front of Card for expiration date. If no expiration date is indicated, the Card does not expire.
3.You may use the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card only towards the purchase of merchandise items at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store retail locations in U.S.
4.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is not accepted on purchases at DisneyOutlet.com, Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store or any World of Disney location.
5.The Card may not be used with any other merchandise discounts, including but not limited to Cast Member discounts.
6.Except and only to the extent required by law, no portion of the Card balances will be redeemed for cash.
7.The terms of acceptance of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card by DisneyStore.com and participating Disney Store Retail locations in U.S. may vary, check with individual locations for Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card program participation details.
8.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen, except as may be required by law.
9.No refunds or returns of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card, except as may be required by law.
10.All applicable taxes relating to the Card and the use of the Card is the sole responsibility of Card user.
11.A damaged Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card will only be replaced if the original card is presented to guest relations.
12.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card may not be resold in any manner whatsoever.
13.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card may not be used towards the purchase of any Disney Dollars, gift certificates/cards or Theme Park passes.
14.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is issued by and represents an obligation of Disney Gift Card Services, Inc.
15.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is not a credit or debit card and carries no warranties, express or implied.
16.Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card.
17.You may check the remaining balance of your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card at any time by calling 1-877-650-4327
Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions of the program without advance notice.

http://www.disneyterms.com/disneystorebonusshoppingcard

Use of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card (the "Card") is acceptance of all terms and conditions below:

Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card Terms and Conditions:
Use of the Card is acceptance of its terms and conditions.

1.Protect your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card and treat it as you would cash.
2.Expiration date may apply, see front of Card for expiration date. If no expiration date is indicated, the Card does not expire.
3.You may use the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card only towards the purchase of merchandise items at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store retail locations in U.S.
4.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is not accepted on purchases at DisneyOutlet.com, Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store or any World of Disney location.
5.The Card may not be used with any other merchandise discounts, including but not limited to Cast Member discounts.
6.Except and only to the extent required by law, no portion of the Card balances will be redeemed for cash.
7.The terms of acceptance of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card by DisneyStore.com and participating Disney Store Retail locations in U.S. may vary, check with individual locations for Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card program participation details.
8.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen, except as may be required by law.
9.No refunds or returns of the Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card, except as may be required by law.
10.All applicable taxes relating to the Card and the use of the Card is the sole responsibility of Card user.
11.A damaged Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card will only be replaced if the original card is presented to guest relations.
12.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card may not be resold in any manner whatsoever.
13.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card may not be used towards the purchase of any Disney Dollars, gift certificates/cards or Theme Park passes.
14.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is issued by and represents an obligation of Disney Gift Card Services, Inc.
15.The Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card is not a credit or debit card and carries no warranties, express or implied.
16.Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card.
17.You may check the remaining balance of your Disney Store Bonus Shopping Card at any time by calling 1-877-650-4327
Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions of the program without advance notice.

California lets you get cash back on leftover gc balance if gc is under $10. See #4 faq here http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/legal_guides/s-11.shtml
I've done this many times, recently at Borders with lots of promo gc's I was afraid to lose if they went totally under. Just buy something as cheap as possible (probably $3-4 at Disney stores), then request the balance back as cash. I'd choose this method over buying up every possible Disney store item just to use up the freebie cards.

Question on Sam's club--can a non-member use the Walmart/Sam's gc's at Sam's? If not, if non-member goes to Sam's on a free entry day will they get the Sam's prices or pay a markup? (i.e., will the gc's still be $98.97?) Thanks!

Question on Sam's club--can a non-member use the Walmart/Sam's gc's at Sam's? If not, if non-member goes to Sam's on a free entry day will they get the Sam's prices or pay a markup? (i.e., will the gc's still be $98.97?) Thanks!

I am a non-member and went on a free entry day. There was no markup for non-members and I used the Walmart/Sam's gcs to purchase the Disney ones.

What a great idea - and totally worth the pain (IMHO). I did a similar deal at Christmas time with gift cards, where I was able to earn $10 in Safeway catalinas for every $100 I spent. I was able to totally stock up on meat and other non-perishables for something I was going to buy anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter