Disney Genie Is Now Live Post Your Hints and Tips

serendipityaey

Mouseketeer
The rides and passes available for each ride are limited, but you're not limited to how many you can get. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements and there's availability for selecting a new ride, you'll be able to do so.

Ok, someone elsewhere seemed to imply only a certain number of people in the park could purchase the genie plus add on each day (and no one corrected them so it gave me a little fright). Would like to just decide each day even though we will probably end up doing it anyway

GBRforWDW

DIS Veteran
Ok, someone elsewhere seemed to imply only a certain number of people in the park could purchase the genie plus add on each day (and no one corrected them so it gave me a little fright). Would like to just decide each day even though we will probably end up doing it anyway
Oh I gotcha. I think even if there is a limit, it hasn't been reached, so no one knows really for sure if there is a max.

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
So to me it sounds as if you can book them as long as they are already after 1.
That was true for us on Monday. We wanted Soarin’ for early evening and by 12noon, Soarin’ was available for 1:30. So, stacked Toy Story before finally getting Soarin’ - booked at 4p for a 5:15 return slot - for our early evening hop to DCA.

asgaga

Mouseketeer
how late can you cancel a genie+ ride or if you don't use it does it count against you?

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We were maxpass pros… later at night most people had given up on max pass because nothing was available, and we would just refresh and snag random rides, can we still do this with genie?

mjmcnns

Mouseketeer
Process question...

We bought our tix (5 day PH) through an approved third party vendor. I've loaded the tix barcodes into the app/my disney/profile and it seems to have accepted them as it let me make park reservations.

But there's nothing in the app that is a ticket/something we could scan for entry.

Do I need to bring the original email barcodes from the seller (or e-copies, etc) to the gate on the first day?

dina444444

DIS Veteran
Process question...

We bought our tix (5 day PH) through an approved third party vendor. I've loaded the tix barcodes into the app/my disney/profile and it seems to have accepted them as it let me make park reservations.

But there's nothing in the app that is a ticket/something we could scan for entry.

Do I need to bring the original email barcodes from the seller (or e-copies, etc) to the gate on the first day?
Did you scan the tickets in the tickets and passes section of the app? That’s where they would appear if you scanned them in.