Disney Genie Is Now Live Post Your Hints and Tips

So to me it sounds as if you can book them as long as they are already after 1.
Yes, that’s what the recent app change did. Before you could book them at anytime and it would automatically make it for 1pm if you had a park hopper and they hadn’t gotten that late yet on distribution.

Hello all, new to Genie+ and have a quick question. I could swear I purchased the option when purchasing my tickets. Is there a way to know for sure? I see my tickets on the website and app, but don't see anything about Genie+. Any thoughts?

Hello all, new to Genie+ and have a quick question. I could swear I purchased the option when purchasing my tickets. Is there a way to know for sure? I see my tickets on the website and app, but don't see anything about Genie+. Any thoughts?
When I sign into the app and click on "Tickets and passes" our tickets pop up and they say 5-day park hopper ticket with Disney Genie+ Service" on them. If yours don't say that, then you might not have purchased it

People are reporting they cannot book LL in the opposite Park even after 1pm unless they've scanned into the opposite Park

When I sign into the app and click on "Tickets and passes" our tickets pop up and they say 5-day park hopper ticket with Disney Genie+ Service" on them. If yours don't say that, then you might not have purchased it

Thanks Lissame, that helped me to confirm I did indeed purchase Genie+!

Hi Everyone,
Been reading page after page, hoping to not mess this up when we go.
We have park hoppers.
Questions/confirmation I am understanding correctly:
1. If we start at DL in the morning we book our first Genie + as soon as we enter the park? (I swear in Florida I remember booking the first one while still at our Disney resort) Must be different at DL?
2. After we ride the first one, or 2 hours have passed, or it expires, whichever is sooner then we book the next one?
3. Around what time will I be able to start booking for CA Adventure for the late afternoon and evening? Sounds like I need to wait for the CA Adventure ones to have times available after 1pm now.
4. I read something about a refresh trick. What is that?
5. Can I do both Radiator Springs and ROTR in the same day buying individual lightning lanes?
6. Is it possible that lightning lanes with Genie + will run out and I won’t get one for every available ride? Does that happen often?

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,
Been reading page after page, hoping to not mess this up when we go.
We have park hoppers.
Questions/confirmation I am understanding correctly:
1. If we start at DL in the morning we book our first Genie + as soon as we enter the park? (I swear in Florida I remember booking the first one while still at our Disney resort) Must be different at DL?
2. After we ride the first one, or 2 hours have passed, or it expires, whichever is sooner then we book the next one?
3. Around what time will I be able to start booking for CA Adventure for the late afternoon and evening? Sounds like I need to wait for the CA Adventure ones to have times available after 1pm now.
4. I read something about a refresh trick. What is that?
5. Can I do both Radiator Springs and ROTR in the same day buying individual lightning lanes?
6. Is it possible that lightning lanes with Genie + will run out and I won’t get one for every available ride? Does that happen often?

Thank you!
I can answer numbers 1, 5 and 6.

You can start booking LL and ILL as soon as you enter the park. However, if an attraction is down in the morning (i.e. ROTR) bookings may be accepted or available.

I just returned from DLR this week. My family had PH feature. You can absolutely purchase ILL for RSR and ROTR. ILL was available in the morning for one ride and then after we park hopped to the other park it was available for the other ride. We did not actually purchase ILL, but it was available.

It is possible for LL times to run out. However, I never once saw times completely run out and we were in the parks pretty late (10:00 p.m. more or less). I think what you are likely to see, in my limited experience, is that if you want a LL for INDY and it is 10:30 a.m. the LL window may not be available until 2:00 p.m. Some attractions book up way faster than others. Some attractions like IASW, I noticed that LLs were available almost the same time of booking (i.e. booking a LL at 10:30 a.m. and the LL availability starts at 10:35 a.m.).

I bought our tickets for November yesterday but did not add on G+, planning to just do it when we are there. But is there a limited number of G+ each day?

I bought our tickets for November yesterday but did not add on G+, planning to just do it when we are there. But is there a limited number of G+ each day?
The rides and passes available for each ride are limited, but you're not limited to how many you can get. As long as you meet the eligibility requirements and there's availability for selecting a new ride, you'll be able to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!