Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

I will be traveling with my hubby, 3 kids, my mother, my older sister, her son and my sister in law, her hubby and their 2 kids. We are coming from Ohio, near Akron. I can't tell you much about it because I don't live there yet. We are in the process of moving from Nebraska (job transfer). When my oldest (20 now!) Went into Kindergarten we took a Disney cruise to celebrate her entrance into school. For my son (13) we went to the Disney parks and stayed on property. Now we have a 4 year old so we are making the cruise happen again.

Sounds like quite a group. lol.. We're all going to have a blast Mamasan!

Have no idea what I'm doing wanted info on the FE... How it works, how many gifts do you buy or make, etc...
Thanks!

We don't know how many people yet. We have done it once on our one and only ever cruise and we had a ball. When it gets closer to time we will be able to figure it all out. It's loads of fun tho!

We don't know how many people yet. We have done it once on our one and only ever cruise and we had a ball. When it gets closer to time we will be able to figure it all out. It's loads of fun tho!
Ok thanks so much!!

We are from Alabama and there will be five in our group. Me, my hubs, three daughters; ages 15, 12, and 7 at the time of sailing

Well welcome Jhay... We can hardly wait. As time goes by this board will get more active and the fun will really start. I was being teased this morning because when we pulled up at the ship before and I looked up at it I cried like an idiot. lol I understand it affects folks differently... not everyone loses it over a boat with a Mouse on it.. lol

We are from Alabama and there will be five in our group. Me, my hubs, three daughters; ages 15, 12, and 7 at the time of sailing
Hi Jhay, WELCOME!!
Hubby and I are also traveling with our 3 daughters! They will be 17,14,12
It is a pleasure to meet you!!

Hello all. I am totally new to this messaging thing - couldn't figure out how to put in a cute picture or anything. I don't know how to just send a message either so I'm replying to the last message out there to say Hi! we just signed up for this cruise and I'very been learning about "FE"s and want to join in. What a cute idea and so much fun!!
Hello everyone, I am the sister joining Mama's an on this adventure. Our room would also like to participate in the fish extender fun.

Ok, ok, ok. I have surrendered my toolbox pic and with the help of my wife, PantryMom, I hearby submit my new avatar. hehehe. Greetings to all the new arrivals. We all now have 371 days until the cruise!!!!##

We just booked this today. We had a dummy cruise we had to use up and realized my company would be closed May 31st and June 1st. With Memorial Day, it was a perfect week to get away. It's just me and my wife. It will be our 15th cruise. We'll be on the Dream for the first time in two weeks.

I've bought the fabric to make my fish extender and decided on the mickey shorts for the boys and Minnie skirts for the girls. So can't wait to put them together! I think im going to do a trial one with the princess skirts for my littlest. That will look so cool in her room! I can see it now, filled with all her treasures!

I was considering buying the door magnets on etsy that used the peep hole as a character head - but when i read the description it sounds like everyone us cutting the shapes out on a cricket and laminating them, then slapping sticky magnets on the back. for $30 I guess I expected them to be nicer than that!

Any ideas on door decorations from previous sailers?

My son and I did a 7 day cruise a couple years ago and one of the nights was a pirate night. Will the 4 day cruise have a pirate night too?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter