Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly - It looks like you can't download the adorable Cars kit she has. I don't read french but "I think" she got her hand slapped for distributing copyrighted images so the download links for all her character stuff are gone :-( She does have alot of other great stuff on her site though....

Kelly, I also wanted to thank you so much for sharing the pages you have made with all of us. I am going to be sending you a PM for the links!

That's exactly what happened. I copied and pasted the french into a translator and she said she got emails saying that she had violated copyright by using Disney images.This is what the translator said that may or may not be the most accurate translation:

"Following emails received on behalf of people not very sympathetic nerves which menaçent me to make cut my site, I must unfortunately remove the freebies containing images of cartoons, because according to them I pirate Disney and Co by redistributing their images!"

Too bad cause that was an adorable kit!

Pre-made pages and a cars kit!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Ducky-Media

It never even occured to me to look for digital stuff on ebay. BUT, isn't that a copyright violation? She's profiting from Disney licensed products? :confused3

Another question. They are PNG files. Can the pages be "taken apart" or moved around? Or can you only add pictures & other items to them?

I don't think the cars and pirates violates anything but definitely the kit with the mickey head and mouse papers are a violation. You can't sell anything commercially without a Disney license.

Spalsh - I had never thought to look on e-bay either but since this was posted I did a search of "Disney Digital" and there are several kits listed. I would definately think that some of these kits are definately breaking copyright laws but they certainly are cute!!!

As per .png files, I have no clue what to say about that :confused3 I am still learning how to use my program and save in a few different ways.

Another question. They are PNG files. Can the pages be "taken apart" or moved around? Or can you only add pictures & other items to them?

As a PNG you can only add pictures and other elements...the layers are merged so they cannot be "taken apart".

I just did a search for .png files and one article said, "...a PNG image, on the other hand, is pretty much the end of the line."

Cute pirates, and on sale!!!

http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/s...d=5226&zenid=c425418f5d04b55993b4af152555bddb

As for .png files, some people save them as those files to reduce file size, but it still saves the 'resolution'. It also means the back ground is transparent. I have downloaded lots of .png files that are 'papers' 'ribbons' 'frames' and all are jst fine as individual files. As for the pre-made pages, I call them plopper cause another site I visit does, they are a pre-made page that you can't move elements around, but you just put your pictures in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter