Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey disney fan you may want to look at my homepage ..Which is actually myspace and look at the pics there are 2 pages i did wht this program ..Dd And ds cars and princess ..I only put one pic on but you can add as many as you want i guess.....I am planning on going to best buy one night this week i ll look to see if they still are selling them ..i would check the website also ....

I checked the Best Buy Website and they are still selling them. They have several different kinds: Princesses, Little Mermaind, Cars, POTC... Here is the link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ategoryId=pcmcat104100050001&id=1153337217959

Here is a pic of the POTC camera:

7963288_sa.jpg

While on the topic of Disney Digital Software...I came across this program today....Disney Magic Artist featuring Ulead DVD PictureShow.

dpsd_105.jpg

Here is the link:

http://www.ulead.com/dps_disney/features.htm

It looks like it will make Disney slideshows of your pics. It looks really cute and not too bad a price for $30.

Hey disney fan you may want to look at my homepage ..Which is actually myspace and look at the pics there are 2 pages i did wht this program ..Dd And ds cars and princess ..I only put one pic on but you can add as many as you want i guess.....I am planning on going to best buy one night this week i ll look to see if they still are selling them ..i would check the website also ....

thanks so much for the info. Do you have a link to your site? I don't know how to access it? Is the photo editing stuff worth while? I am in canada but thought i could order it from the site you gave me.
I would love to see your page and what you did!

eeyorelori-

Have you printed out any of the pics? I really want to be able to use the program to print pic for my scrapbooking. Let me know what you think and if they will turn out ok?

Yes i have printed some they print nice...I have a good printer..But i was thinking on putting them to disc and taking to sams ..Ill let you know ...

Hi Eeyorlori, CYE, i PM you.

Have you tried doing the DVD to this. I initially thought of just adding stuff to my pic but after reading about the program, wondered how much i could do with the DVD portion.

Hey disney fan you may want to look at my homepage ..Which is actually myspace and look at the pics there are 2 pages i did wht this program ..Dd And ds cars and princess...
Cute pics. Your DD is so adorable all dressed up for the princess ball.

Ok i did not no there was a dvd portion to it ..I have to read up on this ..:lmao:

Lisa thank you so much ..I loved doing these pages for her ..And she loved being the princess that she is but she got to be with daddy the whole night it was sooo cute..

thanks for all these links...my hard drive crashed over the weekend and i had to replace it but i lost all my scrapbook pic and links so thanks for showing me where some of them are....

thanks for all these links...my hard drive crashed over the weekend and i had to replace it but i lost all my scrapbook pic and links so thanks for showing me where some of them are....

We back up our computer every Mon am automatically. But my scrapping supply folder was getting out of hand -- sooooo large. I've started burning a separate DVD just for scrapping supplies.

ugh, computer crash, been there , done that........ no fun. I feel for ya!

I have 4 cd's filled with kits so far, and i have only been digiscrapping for a couple months!! LOL

I saw those photo corners yesterday, and thought they were so creative!

I just posted this on another thread, but I found a site that has some really cool free kits on it (and a few of them could be used for Disney layouts). I'm fairly new to digiscrapping so haven't used them yet, but thought I would share:

http://kitscrap.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Here is one that I kind of like for Disney pages... Dinner Party Free Kit from www.shabbyprincess.com. Lots of yellows and reds and blacks. She has lots of other free kits there too. Really great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter