DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Jess, you are AMAZING! I really love how you get the best pictures on the rides! I NEVER know where the camera is so they come out crazy. I really love your report so far. Sorry about the bad thing BUT you are strong. I really hoped you would still be there in March so me and my little princess could tell you HI! but you will be gone. I wish you lots of luck and fun when you go back to your collage and are a rep! I know you will have fun and will encourage others to follow their dream. Good luck with everything in your future. Hopefully you will be a perm employee and live your dream! Oh and yes I can see you as a "friend" of Jasmine or even Belle. Glad you have a great friend in Mark to be there for you away from home and your family and friends. Mark is AWESOME too!!!

The Dirt Cupcake looks so good it makes me hungry! Also I love Mark's character selfie idea (I've seen a bunch of them on instagram) and I think I'm going to have to try that on my next trip.

hahaha I'm a saint?! I love you. 18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED TO TRY THAT BIRTHDAY CAKE CUPCAKE. Oh my God.

You and Mark are SO cute at DAK, I can't even. Despite being stressed and upset about some things, you still look totally gorgeous. I'm so happy you got your pins and shirt for the 15th. It's amazing how a bit of Disney merchandise can make you feel so happy! Whoever said money can't buy happiness was not a Disney fan. hahaha

Can I just say that I am SO ANXIOUS to find out what the Limited Time Magic is for when I am there?! Dying. I check it every day. It better not be some stupid cone hat that is available or something. Seriously, I want princes, I want cupcakes, there needs to be stuff going on that pleases THE QUEEN OF THE POLYNESIAN!!! I MEAN HELLO!!!! Whew.

"BEHIND THE SCENES OF MARK'S INSTAGRAM." hahaha. The character selfies thing is so adorable.

WE ARE GONNA MEET SO MANY CHARACTERS WHEN I COME. Like, I need to be chatting Aladdin up day in and day out, you don't even know. 18 DAYS, 18 DAYS, 18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

I vote for Mark to hijack your blog for a day and post his selfies... because really.....

Mark is adorable :) I would seriously love to see you and Disney Girl touring Disney World together! Love both your levels of enthusiasm!

Oh, those pins are great! Especially the dino one but then again, I have a 3YO dino fan in the house!

All caught up - again :). Club level at the Poly is my dream Disney experience. Congratulations on becoming Campus Rep. If this report is any indication, you are perfectly suited for the role. Hope you're doing well.:goodvibes

Congrats on becoming a Campus Rep! So happy for you, Jess :-)

Omg that is so cool you got too meet someone from Pixar!

ISN’T THE BARVE SOUNTRACK AMAZING?! I listen to it ALL THE TIME.

I am hoping they still have the DAK 15 pins when I go in August. I would think so since they have kept the Epcot 30 pins out and such.

That is TOO funny that you ate "with" the last Guests you checked in "incognito"!lol:)

Thanks for the info on the DAK Dance Party-I hit town Saturday and hope it is still happenin then!:)

I have a song for you:

"KEEP ON SMILIN'" by Wet Willie.:thumbsup2:)

Love all the DAK pics!! Ugh, I hate the paper straws. Animals come first though! -Amanda :yay:

[
------------------------------------------------------------------- Work is actually extremely enjoyable. It has become my escape from reality in a way, which is pretty funny because work usually is reality. I guess I should enjoy that feeling while it lasts! :laughing:

I am an almost 40 yr old 6th grade teacher, & I love going to work. Some days are not as enjoyable as others, but all in all I really enjoy what I do. I hope your joy of going to work never goes away-it's a great feeling. :)

You are staying all caught up with this report!

The AK photo shoot looked fun. And I do like that 15 year shirt.

I love hearing about your work experience. When you love Disney it is just great to learn every aspect of it. Never too much Disney information.

OMG! I totally met Irshawn on check-in day! He was one of the Cast Members who went over The Disney Look with me. You were totally at the Contemporary on a day that I was working! I'll have to drop by CSR one day and say "Hello!" to you.. and get a postcard for my parents since that is our 'home away from home'!

I just need to say that you should TOTALLY be a Disney Princess! Your face is beautiful but your spirit and enthusiasm...they are truly inspiring! As many others have said I have been where you are in my personal life and yes, things will work out but you have to go through the pain first. Sorry you are struggling but thank you for sharing the joyous part of your journey with all of us! Many of us are living vicariously and you are bringing joy to many!

That is TOO funny that you ate "with" the last Guests you checked in "incognito"!lol:)

Thanks for the info on the DAK Dance Party-I hit town Saturday and hope it is still happenin then!:)

I have a song for you:

"KEEP ON SMILIN'" by Wet Willie.:thumbsup2:)

Hey,

Just so you know the dance party happens after the parade from 4-6 at Dinoland! Make sure you check out the parade too at 3:45.

Love

Mark

Really wishing I did the college program after reading your adventures! Mind unblocking me too? @astep92

Hey,

Just so you know the dance party happens after the parade from 4-6 at Dinoland! Make sure you check out the parade too at 3:45.

Love

Mark

Thanks Mark! And good luck to you with your Disney endeavors. I for one am totally jealous and loving reading all about the program.

Thanks for all of updates. You sure are on top of things.:thumbsup2

And congrats on Campus Rep (I think that's the title).:cheer2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter