Disney Bound

I will be trying it for this first time this summer in WDW. I plan on Snow White, I have yellow shorts with a blue top and a red headband. I made white dove earrings and need to find an apple necklace to accessorize. I have Goofy planned with Blue Jean shorts, an orange girly tank top and a headband with a bow featuring all of Goofy's colors plus my Goofy watch which tells time backwards. Lastly, I will be trying a Lilo inspired outfit, with a red and white Hawaiian top with white shorts and a blue Stitch inspired headband. I can post pics after vacation.

I am loving all the ideas here and adore seeing the outfits others come up with.

Cheers!
Please share your photos when you accomplish this!! Happy planning!!

Last trip, I did a Mickey one and DSis had a pretty good Ariel. Usually I try to make my t-shirt match the park, like my Rescue Rangers one when meeting Chip and Dale. Pics are the bane of my disorganized life but hopefully I can find some. We're going to try and do more Disneybounds this upcoming trip. I already have a yellow dress to hopefully wear to BOG if it works out. DSis already wants to dress as Anger and Fear/Disgust to meet Joy and Sadness. We try to "closet costume" things, which means only buy 1-2 pieces and find everything else from what we already own ... in our closets.

So many of the pictures on here are better than anything I can come up with!
Sounds like you have some good ideas! I do not think you give yourself enough credit. I bet when you put your mind to it you will execute your outfits nicely!! Please share your creations!!

I would love to see it!! Sounds like a lot of fun! Can wait to see the pictures!
EPCOT_WSMOR_7689291464.jpg

Here's a pic. The whole interaction was great! He recognized both of us and we joked quite a bit. I had the last word, because after I walked outside I cried out "freedom! Thanks, Al." I could hear them laughing back inside.

Any ideas for a Rey bound that is cool enough for 90 degrees and humid? My little dude has a BB-8 outfit and I would love bound with him.

I search Ebay for many of my ideas. I would suggest searching for a combination of a cowl neck top that is strapless. A chiffon scarf that is long enough that you can use to accent the outfit or even use to tie as arm guards. Linen capri's. Military or combat boots or you may get away with some type of sandal which may be cooler. I would also suggest a leather like messenger fanny pack which would not also be part of her outfit but also can be very useful to carry essentials through the park. Here are a few ideas I found to give you an idea. Have fun with this and use your imagination! The first photo is Rey to give you something to use as a reference while searching. Have fun!!!

Hi! Looking to Disney Bound as Rey this July and wondering if either of you had any pics you wouldn't mind posting of your outfits?

Thanks!

I've found my new favorite thread on the forums, I think!

I'm heading back to WDW for the first time in twelve years in August. I've been a cosplayer/costumer for fifteen years now, but this will be my first attempt at bounding! While I understand not being able to wear a costume in the parks, this is a happy medium for me.

I'll be going to WDW with my boyfriend, and so far I've been able to get him to agree to Lilo & Stitch bounds (for dining at Ohana!), town Belle and Gaston, and possibly gown Belle and Beast (for Be Our Guest. I'm celebrating my 30th birthday on this trip and it was my biggest request). We may be able to swing Han and Leia as well, and I'll have Deathly Hallows red dress Hermione for our Universal day. Otherwise, the rest of my attire when I'm not bounding is Disney inspired (though I'm super tempted to try to throw together a Megara as well).

For what it's worth, I'm on the smaller end of plus size and still have great success in finding and commissioning pieces for my outfits. Don't let your size hold you back from dressing up!

Ok so another trip and right back at planning. Here is some ideas I had to represent my newest favorite Moana! I am just not sure which bottom I should go with or which neclace and would appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• Moana 3.jpg
    Moana 3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 18
  • mona.jpg
    mona.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Moana 6.jpg
    Moana 6.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Moana 5.jpg
    Moana 5.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Moana 4.jpg
    Moana 4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 17
  • poc shoes.jpg
    poc shoes.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 16
  • il_570xN.1243268349_6595.jpg
    il_570xN.1243268349_6595.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 18
  • il_570xN.1249610073_gxa1.jpg
    il_570xN.1249610073_gxa1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 19
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]I have done Ariel several different ways in the past but since I love that her so much I decided to work on another version for our upcoming trip. Here is what I have come up with so far.

Attachments

• ariel top.jpg
    ariel top.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Ariel.jpg
    Ariel.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Ariel 1.jpg
    Ariel 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 19
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This will be my first attempt at DisneyBounding on a trip to the World with my DD next month.
We decided to do a Dole Whip/Adventureland theme.

Attachments

• IMG_3263.JPG
    IMG_3263.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
LOVE the Disney Bounding! So .... I'm the odd squealing person jumping up and down with a massive grin and pointing at you in the crowd. :)

Have not done anything *at* Disney yet but I do have some everyday outfits that just... happen. And it's cute when kids notice!

LOVE the Disney Bounding! So .... I'm the odd squealing person jumping up and down with a massive grin and pointing at you in the crowd. :)

Have not done anything *at* Disney yet but I do have some everyday outfits that just... happen. And it's cute when kids notice!
Feel free to share pictures. We would love to see your creations!!

How have I never heard of this before??
I am not sure how popular it is but I did not know about it until our trip in 2014. I did a lot of research for our 2014 trip and happen to stumble upon it. I can not tell you how much fun it has been!! You can do it any time not just at the parks. Some people are very creative and it is always fun to see people's ideas.

So this was from my last trip to DL. Purple tank top, green scale leggings & converse (parts of a hipster Ariel cosplay I have). Had CM's calling me Princess Ariel. Loved it!!
Barring weather, I plan on wearing my Kylo Ren dress to Hollywood Studios on my trip. Also ended up making a Rapunzel style dress to wear to my friend's Disney themed wedding. She loved it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter