Disney Bound

Here is our 2nd outfit plan. I hope its obvious enough who we are... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3286.JPG
    IMG_3286.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 72
This is the most I've done, but I'd love to do more on our next trip!

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 59

Last year our family went to Disney Springs while we were Disney Bounding. It was so much fun! The CMs totally got into it! They loved guessing who we all were! We must have done pretty good because we didn't stump anybody! We were the following characters: Minnie, Ariel, Rapunzel, Buzz, Dory, Esmerelda, Merida, Mad Hatter, Elsa, and Jasmine. So much fun!

Here is our 2nd outfit plan. I hope its obvious enough who we are... ;)
Hope I am right on this but the the purple/black dress is a perfect Ursula from Little Mermaid!! I have seen the sea shell necklace that represents Ariel's voice on Etsy. Of course unless it is to represent the evil witch. The other..... Snow White? Seeing what other people put together is just as fun as coming up with your own ideas!!

So this was from my last trip to DL. Purple tank top, green scale leggings & converse (parts of a hipster Ariel cosplay I have). Had CM's calling me Princess Ariel. Loved it!!
Barring weather, I plan on wearing my Kylo Ren dress to Hollywood Studios on my trip. Also ended up making a Rapunzel style dress to wear to my friend's Disney themed wedding. She loved it.
Great job!! Love to see the Kylo Ren dress if you wear it!

Ok so here is my latest creation for our upcoming trip!! Any ideas on what character and which park I will wear it???

Attachments

• dress front.jpg
    dress front.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Dress back.jpg
    Dress back.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Necklace.jpg
    Necklace.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 43
IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0906.JPG IMG_0908.JPG The first shirt is cobalt blue. Can't really tell in this picture because the lighting is so dim. After reading your post, I started putting together outfits!! It has helped pass the time. Today I ordered Mickey ears to go with each outfit. They were less than $10.00 each on etsy. This is fun!! Can you guess who they are??

Ok so another trip and right back at planning. Here is some ideas I had to represent my newest favorite Moana! I am just not sure which bottom I should go with or which neclace and would appreciate any advice.
Ok so another trip and right back at planning. Here is some ideas I had to represent my newest favorite Moana! I am just not sure which bottom I should go with or which neclace and would appreciate any advice.
When is/was your trip? I think the bottoms 4 and 5 look really fun!!

View attachment 255395 View attachment 255397 View attachment 255398 The first shirt is cobalt blue. Can't really tell in this picture because the lighting is so dim. After reading your post, I started putting together outfits!! It has helped pass the time. Today I ordered Mickey ears to go with each outfit. They were less than $10.00 each on etsy. This is fun!! Can you guess who they are??
Yes this is how I get through the days, weeks and months before our Disney vacations. It really is fun!!

Here are mine. Nothing fancy. And Photobucket is giving me issues so I was only able to post my link to the album on photobucket. Hope you can at least see my outfits that way. These are the ones I will be trying out for the first time during my next Disney trip in December. They are Mickey (black/white top, red capris, yellow jewelry), Daisy (pink top, white capris, purple and pink jewelry, Daisy hat, need duck necklace), Snow White (blue top, yellow capris, red apple jewelry, need red bracelets) and Ariel (purple top, green shorts, mermaid and shell jewelry). I also have a red and white polka dotted top for Minnie if necessary (can wear with jeans), and a tube top style linen jumpsuit that with gold accessories for Jasmine....however, I wear sneakers in the parks so I'm not sure how the latter would look unless I cut the jumpsuit off and make it short (I originally got the jumpsuit at goodwill for super cheap because it was the perfect Jasmine color...I used it last year as a Halloween costume with a black wig done up like Jasmine, a crown and gold accessories like big earrings, bangle bracelets, big gold necklace and tiger necklace...for Disney bounding I would need to forgo the wig and just do a gold band in my hair but the rest of the stuff I could use for Jasmine).
http://s81.photobucket.com/user/anpiniella/library/Disney bounding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter