• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bound

I've done Urulsa and met Ariel when I did that one - the CM's thought it was great - and Jasmine (that was fun - wore that at Cinderella's Royal Table) and I wore a light purple dress and said I was doing a Rapunzel Disney Bound. LOL I also did a Mother Gothel Disney Bound on my last trip - that was fun since quite a few people got it including Rapunzel when I met her.

I currently just finished putting together a sort of Sleeping Beauty Disney bound that I'm planning on wearing on my next trip. I want to do a Tinkerbell one too but haven't had much luck finding any clothes for it yet - wanting to Disney Bound while being plus size can be tricky. :)

I'll have to see if I can find pictures.

I've done Urulsa and met Ariel when I did that one - the CM's thought it was great - and Jasmine (that was fun - wore that at Cinderella's Royal Table) and I wore a light purple dress and said I was doing a Rapunzel Disney Bound. LOL I also did a Mother Gothel Disney Bound on my last trip - that was fun since quite a few people got it including Rapunzel when I met her.

I currently just finished putting together a sort of Sleeping Beauty Disney bound that I'm planning on wearing on my next trip. I want to do a Tinkerbell one too but haven't had much luck finding any clothes for it yet - wanting to Disney Bound while being plus size can be tricky. :)

I'll have to see if I can find pictures.
Sounds like you have some great ideas!!! Would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. I have noticed that the characters really respond well to people that Disney Bound as well as the CM's. I have been called Princess several times by many different workers and it really makes it so much fun!! Have you tried Modcloth? They have extended sizes. Here is a dress I found that could work for Tink just to give you some ideas. You can not tell in the picture but it is sleeveless.

Attachments

• Tink dress.jpg
    Tink dress.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 82
And I was coming on to ask if Disney Bounding was still at thing. So happy that it is. Now I get to try and plan something cute with my 10 month old little dude and the rest of my family. Winnie the pooh characters come to mind but we could also do Peter Pan.

Sounds like you have some great ideas!!! Would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. I have noticed that the characters really respond well to people that Disney Bound as well as the CM's. I have been called Princess several times by many different workers and it really makes it so much fun!! Have you tried Modcloth? They have extended sizes. Here is a dress I found that could work for Tink just to give you some ideas. You can not tell in the picture but it is sleeveless.
PS. if your banner is true. We might be there the same time as you!

PS. if your banner is true. We might be there the same time as you!
Oh most definitely you can Disney Bound!! I have three boys and they too will be Disney bounding with me!! Hubby does not get it though and just rolls his eyes lol!! Yep my banner is correct. we will be there May 11th through May 17th. you will have to keep a look out for us. I will try and post a few I have done during my last two trips.

Oh most definitely you can Disney Bound!! I have three boys and they too will be Disney bounding with me!! Hubby does not get it though and just rolls his eyes lol!! Yep my banner is correct. we will be there May 11th through May 17th. you will have to keep a look out for us. I will try and post a few I have done during my last two trips.

Sweet! We will be there May 16-20.

Soft opening of Frozen would be great but I'm not holding out hope. I am hoping for Rivers of Light at AK though.

I have some matching clothes for my son and I for the trip but now I can look up all the fun ideas. As if I don't have work or a 7 month old to take care of. I'd love to see some of your past outfits.

I love these stories and ideas - so fun!

My DD9 has a lovely cotton Mulan dress that I bought from Etsy (she has always said princess costumes are too scratchy), and I would love to do a Mulan "warrior" to coordinate with her...

It's also giving me all kinds of ideas for my long-term plan "sisters" birthday trip! I keep picturing us Disney bounding as different princesses - I'm the youngest and I'll be turning 49 or 50, depending on when we go, lol!

Soft opening of Frozen would be great but I'm not holding out hope. I am hoping for Rivers of Light at AK though.

I have some matching clothes for my son and I for the trip but now I can look up all the fun ideas. As if I don't have work or a 7 month old to take care of. I'd love to see some of your past outfits.
Sorry for the delay. I got wrapped up with ROL and hops of hearing some info on FP, dinning package or at the very least park hours. Here are a few I have done in the past.

Attachments

• wdw201413474466966_6981004868.jpg
    wdw201413474466966_6981004868.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 209
  • wdw201413775645389_6981004938.jpg
    wdw201413775645389_6981004938.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 204
  • wdw201413876102524_6981004874.jpg
    wdw201413876102524_6981004874.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 200
  • wdw2014284130228348_7072080173.jpg
    wdw2014284130228348_7072080173.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 12039732_894234843957910_6896665041962583834_n.jpg
    12039732_894234843957910_6896665041962583834_n.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 12036792_894233190624742_3644562135439121577_n.jpg
    12036792_894233190624742_3644562135439121577_n.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 202
I saw a lot of this on our trip 2 weeks ago. It was fun to try and figure out who everyone was, some were so subtle yet very creative.

So glad to hear this!! It really is just as much fun to see others Disney Bounding as it is doing i t yourself. Hoping to see people doing this on our up coming trip this May

Last trip, I created disneybounds for all 7 people in our group for 11 days!! SO MUCH WORK, especially finding things that teen boys would agree to wear, but so much fun and made for wonderful photos!!

This upcoming trip, it'll only be 4 out of 9 of us bounding as the boys all put up quite a stink about the effort it required to "dress up" :headache:

According to your ticker we will be there at the same time so you won't be the only one bounding :P

Last trip, I created disneybounds for all 7 people in our group for 11 days!! SO MUCH WORK, especially finding things that teen boys would agree to wear, but so much fun and made for wonderful photos!!

This upcoming trip, it'll only be 4 out of 9 of us bounding as the boys all put up quite a stink about the effort it required to "dress up" :headache:

According to your ticker we will be there at the same time so you won't be the only one bounding :P
would love to see pictures if you would be interested in sharing. I bet that would be a challenge finding something for 7 people for 11 days!!!
If you are there when we are and see us come and up and say hi.

would love to see pictures if you would be interested in sharing. I bet that would be a challenge finding something for 7 people for 11 days!!!
If you are there when we are and see us come and up and say hi.

Here is one example- we were all Lilo & Stitch characters. It was near the end so everyone is tired lol. My aunt had also left by this point. This upcoming trip will also include my finacee and his 6-year-old daughter

Here is one example- we were all Lilo & Stitch characters. It was near the end so everyone is tired lol. My aunt had also left by this point. This upcoming trip will also include my finacee and his 6-year-old daughter
Very well done!! Looks like you guys had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter