Disney birthday tips, any suggestions?

marconat said:
OhioFamily
Where are you staying? We are staying at OKW for the first week and then we don't know where we'll end up ha! ha! We are hoping WL, but if not we might end up at OKW again for the second week... I really don't care where we end up... as long as it's Disney ha!

We haven't finalized any plans for where we're staying. I would like WL. DH likes Poly. Who knows, we may just split it up between the two. We've never stayed on site before. Last time we rented a pool home. It was really nice but I want the whole Disney experience this time. :sunny:

OhioFamily, whatever you choose it will be wonderful... on our first trip in 2003, we stayed off site... in 2004 we stayed at OKW (my sister has Club Intrawest time-shares) so this time we wanted to split the stay and have the first week at OKW and the second at WL... but there's a blockage at Intrawest and we have to wait to book the second part... so I don't know where we'll end up... I'm so nervous :confused3 ... but we will celebrate my daughter with breakfast at 1900 Park Fare with Alice at 9:00 am on the 9th and diner at Crystal Palace on the 10th at 5:30 pm. I will get the birthday button and she will wear a special dress. I will buy birthday cards with the characters on it and get them to sign them... I hope we will have a blast. I also want to eat at WC, if we get a room there ha! ha! maybe we'll cross path sometime in our trip.. that would be cool.

I want to thank all of you for your wonderful ideas... if you have any more please keep em coming...

I ordered a Mickey Surprise cake from the disney florist with happ birthday balloons, which will be delivered to the hotel, at check-in. I also ordered a personnalized mickey birthday call for my son.

QUOTE=marconat]Hi! I'm going to WDW in January, and I will be celebrating my girl's 7th birthday, I know all about the Character meals and will be booking a diner at the Crystal Palace... but does anyone have some other tips or well kept secrets that would be useful to make our week there special... it's going to be a week long celebration. ha! ha!

:maleficen[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!