Diser's for CMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merged these.. we want to keep all these in one place.

Thanks,

Knox

I also submitted for the CMO job. I am trying to figure out how to post a link. I really hate tech. stuff. Had to get someone at school to help with the video.If anyone can help I will post it.My video is the one of me standing with a grey WDW shirt on and Mickey is in front of me.
I also can't believe the number of videos, really thought there would be more !! Good luck everybody and I agree with someone above, lets all vote for a dis'er. Pixie dust to all:wizard:

Cute videos, everyone :thumbsup2.

Hey there, LuvsTink! Long time, no see :wave:. Good to know you are still around here ::yes::.

Okay, for those who did post their videos, how long did it take to upload for you application? I am trying to get this done and it is literally taking hours! i'm worried it won't be done before the deadline! Blerg!

It only took a few minutes for mine to be uploaded. However, if lots of people are trying to get their entries uploaded tonight before the deadline, that would be affecting the speed at which each video can be transferred (depending on their setup on the backend).

Good luck!

Okay, for those who did post their videos, how long did it take to upload for you application? I am trying to get this done and it is literally taking hours! i'm worried it won't be done before the deadline! Blerg!

I submitted mine yesterday and it took about 1-3 minutes....I didn't time it but it was really quick. I wanted to beat the last minute rush in case the servers were slow.

You still have 2.5 hours -- here is some pixie dust for you! :tink: :tink:

Let us know when it's up!

If my count is correct, it looks like 601 entries! I liked my odds alot better when there were only 200. Now the waiting begins:rolleyes1

Good Luck everyone!

Anne

What happened with the folks that were trying to upload last night? Hopefully it ended up working out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter