DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't try to be nice now, after saying those things about my fantasy man! :headache:

Just kidding you. Let me see if I have anymore Joe pics....

Shelby

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

<sigh> I love me some Joey. I have to show ya'll something weird though. Now that they are all grown up, my brother and Joe look a little alike and it freaks me out because it's sort of like saying I think my brother is hot...ewww! :scared1: Check it out... Maybe it's just ME that thinks so. :confused3

l_d950abfbc4e288665233c31671eaf205.jpg

:thumbsup2 I hope they do another round of shows and come to my neck of the woods:thumbsup2

I havent seen/read alot of "OMG they are jerks" stories maybe one or two on the nkotb site, I think we are ok:banana:

Shelby...Hope your getting readyfor that trip!!!:hug: :beach:

Heather...Girl Hello.... we want DETAILS!!:woohoo: ::yes::

CrusierKaren...Hi "wine" buddy :wav:drinking1

So when we go 5* to AC next summer (because they ARE coming back;) ) We'll have to share hug time with Donnie and Jordan! I'm a little wary because what if they are jerks, but I haven't heard a story about them being jerks...yet!

Okay sounds good to me. If any of them act like jerks, I'll handle it. I'm pretty feisty. ;)

danalee - If they come back to AC next time, you NEED to make the trip. We're not THAT far from you. Come for the weekend!!!!!

Shelby

Time for another picture from AC last weekend!!

Shelby

0991.jpg

I can't wait to get the cd with the pictures from last weekend!

And yes, danalee you'll have to come to AC next time! The show was awesome!

Shelby are you ready for your trip?

I will be going somewhere to see them! I just really thought they would do Pittsburgh, and by the time it was clear they werent I had other stuff (work trips mostly) already booked!

Next time I will be on it, AC sounds good to me! Thanks girls, may take you all up on that!!!:thumbsup2

CD? What CD?

Yep. Just about completely packed!!

Shelby

I am good at many things....but figuring out how to charge the battery in my camera is not one of them! My friend took all the pictures and some videos on her camera and she is going to burn a cd of the picture for me since I am a dunce at charging batteries!

Hey, ladies... just a quick check in. Had a great weekend. Did not meet Joe or Donnie :( but did talk to Jordan for awhile and admired Danny and Jon from across the bar. Really cool just to be in the same room, drinking my martinis! Both shows were great and I will give details and pics later today!

Super sad that my shows are over! I am soooooooo doing 5* if I get another chance!

Hey, ladies... just a quick check in. Had a great weekend. Did not meet Joe or Donnie :( but did talk to Jordan for awhile and admired Danny and Jon from across the bar. Really cool just to be in the same room, drinking my martinis! Both shows were great and I will give details and pics later today!

Super sad that my shows are over! I am soooooooo doing 5* if I get another chance!

I'm so completely jealous. :confused: Does that make me a bad person??? :lmao: I just can't help it, I've loved Jordan since I was so little and you got to hang out with him. Did you get some delicious pictures of him for me??? Something to see me through the stress of the next few days????? Better yet, did you slip him my number? :lmao: Okay, I'm kidding. Not really.

Shelby

I'm so jealous! We need a play by play!

Ok... so, Tia has better stories of meeting them, I am sure! Can't wait to here them, girl, and I wish we could have met up somewhere! Hope you had a good time! As for my story, here goes...

We left Ames where my friend lives and works when she got off work at five. Arrived in Omaha at about 7:45. Lady Gaga had just gone on when we got there. We knew we would see her on Friday, so we opted to grab a quick bite to eat before we went in. Got in just as Natasha went on. I love her! She has a great voice! In between her set and NKOTB we went looking for friends that we knew were there. We first ran into the projectnkotb Barbie Girls. Took a pic (which is up on their blog) and had a quick chat. then found our other friends we had met at the MOA thing... in the front row CENTER! 5* was great for them, they had an awesome story to tell! While we were talking to them, Robo came through. We talked to him for a few minutes and told him that we were going to make him (and us) that said Robo Rocks, only the best protect The Block. We told him we didn't know if he would wear it, so we did not do it. He told us he would have worn it, but if we really wanted to make him a shirt, this is what he wants on it. Have no idea what it means, but he gave us some weird saying. He told us he would look for us later, but we did not think he would remember. We went to our seats and had a great show! Wew went back and were 2nd row for stage B, but I have a huge bruise on my arm form psycho chick that kept pushing everyone trying to get closer. Oh well, it was a small price to pay!

After the show, we talked to all of our friends again quickly and then ran into a high school friend in the hall. Chatted quick, went to the restroom and that is when my friend realized her diamond had fallen out of her wedding ring. She went into hysterics. It was totally mangled, so it must have fallen out sometime during the show and then the prongs got bent to h-e-doublehockeysticks. We went out and found someone to take us back in to find that in 15 minutes time the floor had been cleared and cleaned. We both stopped dead in our tracks and then I took off for the floor. Someone took us over to the giant wet vac thingie that looks like a zamboni but cleans the floor. They took the filter off and dug through all of the yuch that was caught in it. No luck. The guy driving it said to follow him, he would drain it. We followed the giant wet vac through the backstage area... no New Kids to be seen... and twisted throught he halls. We both stopped dead in our tracks when we passed a huge auditorium that had 9 tour buses lined up inside of it. Sadie stopped crying long enough to go "OMG" and then we caught up to the zamboni thingy. We were so ring focused we didn't even get a picture!

They started to empty the cleaner and had to roll up our jeans as we dug through tthe nastiness that had been on the floor. There was a TON of glitter from shirts! Sadie was digging with her hands and I had a straw. Two other guys were helping. I came across something that looked like a bead and asked Sadie to grab it... IT WAS HER DIAMOND! UNBELIEVABLE! Mood changed very fast (after we hugged and both cried hysterically!) and we took the two workers that had helped out for beers! As we were following them out, we passed the buses again and forgot to get out the camera. ran into Robo who told us he looked for us in the front row after the show... we told him we were seated in the 22nd row, had only been in the front talking to friends. I think he would have taken us backstage!!! We took a picture with him and said we would see him in Denver. He laughed and told us we were crazy! Found out later that he was standing outside a room where Donnie was in having "preventative physical therapy" on his back. He probably heard our whole crazy story about the ring!

After we took the two nice workers for drinks, we went to Village Inn for breakfast and then headed to the airport. We slept on a bench for awhile and checked in around 4:30. Thank God we were able to get in on an earlier flight! We both were asleep before take off! Our friend in Denver let us nap when we got there and we headed out shopping and looking for someplace to make a tshirt for ROBO! We are women of ur words! Tahnks to Tia, I knew they were at the Ritz in downtown Denver, so after cleaning up to look as hot as possible (!) we went downtown. Suer enough... three tour buses parked in front. we went in to the bar and sat down to order our drinks. Just as we did, Danny walked behind us! Who knew stalking could be so easy! We found them in the first try! Seated with him across the really small bar was Jon and Jordan! We left them alone and talked with some other fans that were there. I left to go to the bathroom and who do I run into? Jordan! I had to say something, so I introduced myself and shook his hand. Told how amazing the two shows I had already seen had been and gave him a hug! He was the only one of the guys that I talked to, but it was so cool to just be in the same bar as them! We spent a while talking to one of teh bodyguards, Earl. He told us that Robo and Donnie were out somewhere and Joe had been down earlier, but went back to the family. Before long Robo came in, apprently Donnie went straight to his room when they got back, but Robo remembered us from the night before... we wree the ring girls! We talked for a while and drank a glass of champagne. We closed the place down at 2 and headed back to Rachel's house.

The next day we were crazy excited for the show! We found a place to make our shirt and ran in to Robo five minutes after we got to the event center. We were hoping to butter him up to get backstage. It didn't happen, but he did give us Stage B bracelets. He came and got us at our seats two songs before the B performance and took us... just us... back there. He told us to hold our spots because it would get crazy! It did, but we stayed front row for the whole performance! We touched eveyone but Jon, but I had touched him on Wednesday. Jordan read our shirts that said "Spending the night with my 5 first boyfriends" and said they were "dope"! Donnie and Joe both stopped to read them, too! Just for fun we had bought pink feather boas to wear. Donnie took mine, dropped it and came back for it, then wore it up to the stage! He handed it to someone right before he got back on stage.

We tried our hardest to get backstage, but we never saw Robo again. We had a great time, though!!!

I REALLY am going to go through withdrawal now! As for the rumors about next summer, with all of the opportunities we had, I never asked Robo if it was true. However, I just read on the NKOTB boards that Donnie told some Iowa girl who was at the Omaha M&G that they would be in Iowa in March! Maybe just continuing the tour when they get back from Europe? My bday is in March! How awesome would it be if it was on my birthday?!! Don't give up hope girls... they may still be coming to a city near you!

Now that I have written a book, I will try to get my pics uploaded! Look for the pictures later!

Heather I knew you would get the Donnie scoop! :lmao:

It sounds like you guys had a blast! And the bar thing is awesome, I am so happy for you :yay:
Joe (and Donnie of course;) ) would have made it better still but still an amazing weekend for you!:dance3:

Cant wait for the pictures! :woohoo:

danalee may be happy for you but I'm still bitter and jealous! I'll get over it. :lmao: (someday)

Shelby

danalee may be happy for you but I'm still bitter and jealous! I'll get over it. :lmao: (someday)

Shelby
I'm sorry! Trust me... I wish it had been Joe or Donnie! I love tht Jordan said our shirts were "dope"! They were pretty stinkin' cute!

hey thats only cause she wasnt hanging with Donnie in a bar! :lmao: :lmao:

and typos....sister let me tell ya after that weekend I dont think I could speak let alone type! :rotfl:

I thought maybe after a good night's sleep I'd be over the whole 'I hung out with Jordan' thing. I was wrong. I'm still just as bitter as yesterday!

:lmao: Okay, I'm kidding. I realized that for the sake of my marriage, I better not get any alone time with Jordan. :rolleyes1

Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter