DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, girls. I'm feeling so full of anxiety today I can't handle it. I just don't know what to do!!! I'm trying to keep myself busy but it's not working!!

Shelby

Hang in there, Shelby!
Here's something for you and all the rest of us to look forward to. I am watching Grey's Anatomy on DVR and there is a commercial for American Music Awards on Nov. 23 with NKOTB performing!

REALLY???? I'm watching that DVR'd too!! I'll have to set the DVR to tape that show because I'll be in the Caribbean then! Thanks for the tip though!

Shelby

Quick check in from Denver!!!
It is FREEZING cold. We had some face time with Danny, Donnie and Joe. Jordan is being kind of a jerk. Show is tonight and I am pumped!
More info later!

*hugs* to Shelby!!!

dreamergirl - have fun!! Thanks for the hugs. If I was there I'd straighten Jordan out for you. :rolleyes1

Shelby

You know, it's funny she says Jordan is being a jerk. Now, not to anger any of our Jordan ladies, but I've always thought that about him. I don't know why, but I've always seen him as the guy who would have an attitude. And I've seen a few youtube videos of some of his solo shows where he did the NKOTB songs and for some reason, it always sounded pathetic to me. I know I know...I'm a blasphemer. LOL

You know, it's funny she says Jordan is being a jerk. Now, not to anger any of our Jordan ladies, but I've always thought that about him. I don't know why, but I've always seen him as the guy who would have an attitude. And I've seen a few youtube videos of some of his solo shows where he did the NKOTB songs and for some reason, it always sounded pathetic to me. I know I know...I'm a blasphemer. LOL

Oh no she didn't!!!!
2.gif

Shelby

HAHAHAH Shelby...I know I know. I'm in BIG trouble. But see, this is why I really don't want to actually MEET the boys. I mean, what if one of them DOES act like a jerk? That would ruin it all for me and I don't want that. I'm like that with most famous people though. I'm not a "stalker" for that reason. I don't want my fantasies ruined by the reality if they aren't always nice. I'd be crushed.

Exhibit A: Evidence presented to show why Jordan could treat me like a jerk anytime and I'd be totally okay with that.

Shelby

Shelby,
I am in agreement. I always kind of went for guys that were jerks anyhow. But none of them were anywhere near as hot as Jordan. So he could be a jerk all he wants, as long as he looks that good! Bring on that fan!

Lori

By the way Shelby...O M G your pictures from AC in September are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could watch the Grown Man dance over and over and over...I can see my Joey. :)

By the way Shelby...O M G your pictures from AC in September are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could watch the Grown Man dance over and over and over...I can see my Joey. :)

Oh don't try to be nice now, after saying those things about my fantasy man! :headache:

Just kidding you. Let me see if I have anymore Joe pics....

Shelby

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

Joe is my man! On a funny note....my coworker and I have been talking about Donnie so much that I when I was talking to a kid today whose name is "Jonny" I accidentally called him Donnie. Ooops!

I just got back from a Lia Sophia jewelry party. My mom was making fun of my coworker and I for our undying love of all that is NKOTB. Immediately the girl selling the jewelry pipes up and says she went to two concerts too! So we just had to compare notes!!

I had a friend over last night, we've been friends since we were pretty young. She was cracking up at my NKOTB obsession. She and I are both on Facebook and she said she was cracking up at me commenting about going to see them and stuff. She looked up another friend from the area on Facebook and she was talking about it too! :) It's an epidemic!!!

Shelby

I have to say, I think that I'm a little bit more obsessed now than I was even the first time around. Thanks to the internet, my addiction is much easier to feed, therefore it had grown.

I have to say, I think that I'm a little bit more obsessed now than I was even the first time around. Thanks to the internet, my addiction is much easier to feed, therefore it had grown.

That is the truth! That and my own money!

Oh my gosh, girls. I'm feeling so full of anxiety today I can't handle it. I just don't know what to do!!! I'm trying to keep myself busy but it's not working!!

Shelby

So sorry Shelby. :hug: I can't even imagine.

eh24fan said:
HAHAHAH Shelby...I know I know. I'm in BIG trouble. But see, this is why I really don't want to actually MEET the boys. I mean, what if one of them DOES act like a jerk? That would ruin it all for me and I don't want that. I'm like that with most famous people though. I'm not a "stalker" for that reason. I don't want my fantasies ruined by the reality if they aren't always nice. I'd be crushed.
This is exactly what I told my dh! He doesn't agree with me. He is a big time life-time KISS fan. He says one of his greatest days is the day we got to meet them. I say the same thing you do. What if it doesn't go well? What if they're not what I built them up to be? Granted just getting a quick hug or a hello wouldn't ruin it but I don't know. It just seems risky. :confused3 Does that make me totally crazy? The thought of touching one of them seriously makes me feel faint. I don't think I could handle it. *OMG, I think I really am a lunatic!* :eek:

hmdavid - Can't wait to hear that story!!!

I'm glad I have you ladies to share my obsession with. I don't have anyone else! All the gals that were obsessed the first time I no longer see. I have a cousin that was a big fan the first go 'round but isn't this time. What is her problem? Weird! :scared:

I do hear what you're saying about meeting them and having it ruin the whole fantasy thing. There was a guy in high school that everyone loved, he was HOT. I went out with him once and let's just say, that was enough! It totally ruined the whole fantasy thing of him being this spectacular hot guy. He lost all his hotness in my eyes. ;) He called me to go out again and I was just like NO WAY!

That being said, if I do get the chance to meet them - I'm still going for it. It's a risk that I am totally willing to take! I want to wrap my arms around Jordan and Donnie!!:rolleyes1 (separately or together, I'm flexible) :rolleyes1

Shelby

I do hear what you're saying about meeting them and having it ruin the whole fantasy thing. There was a guy in high school that everyone loved, he was HOT. I went out with him once and let's just say, that was enough! It totally ruined the whole fantasy thing of him being this spectacular hot guy. He lost all his hotness in my eyes. ;) He called me to go out again and I was just like NO WAY!

That being said, if I do get the chance to meet them - I'm still going for it. It's a risk that I am totally willing to take! I want to wrap my arms around Jordan and Donnie!!:rolleyes1 (separately or together, I'm flexible) :rolleyes1

Shelby

So when we go 5* to AC next summer (because they ARE coming back;) ) We'll have to share hug time with Donnie and Jordan! I'm a little wary because what if they are jerks, but I haven't heard a story about them being jerks...yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter