DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just googled NKOTB 2009 summer and this is what I found...... Just thought I would pass it along, I guess we can keep our eyes and ears open for more info. GRANTED it was posted in OCTOBER.

http://jieneeus.blogspot.com/2008/10/nkotb-summer-tour-2009its-officially-on.html
(there is a link to a radio interview from Danny that said we will be touring again in the summer).

START Saving for the 5 *

I'm starting my 5* savings account now! I have to do to at least one 5*....and a few more shows :)

Hello fellow fanatics!

I'm about to do some shopping on the official website and was wondering how the sizes run as far as the tshirts go. I'm a pretty average size 10 so I'm wondering if medium or large would work best.

Thanks guys!

Sandy :)
They run REALLY small! i am a size 10 and would probably need an XL!
How is it that with as much dissing as I do I am just now finding this thread!! OMG!! My best friend and I went to the Providence show on November 6th. It was absolutely unbelievable!!! Best concert I've ever been to. We are both waiting for 2009 summer dates to be released so that we can go to more than one show!

All of your pics are great! I have some really great one's if I can figure out how to do the picture thing. I've got some really great Jordan shots for all of my co-Jordan lovers (as I see there is at least one here.......) and of course lots of group shots. All in all we took about 300 pictures.

I'll try to figure out this whole picture thing and post some.
Welcome to our little piece of New Kids Land! Can't wait to see your pics! Just put them in photobucket and then copy and paste the IMG code to your post.

OK this is my first attempt at a photo lets see if this works......

n712410264_4306661_1099.jpg

Heather - I forgot to say thank you for my special Jordan pic. :hug: You're the best!! (bitterness is now gone)

Brae's Mom - I can tell you're going to fit in here perfectly!! :banana: LOVE the pictures!!! Jordan is my all time fav, and he looks smokin' hot as always in your pics!!

Shelby

Heather - I forgot to say thank you for my special Jordan pic. :hug: You're the best!! (bitterness is now gone)

Brae's Mom - I can tell you're going to fit in here perfectly!! :banana: LOVE the pictures!!! Jordan is my all time fav, and he looks smokin' hot as always in your pics!!

Shelby

I had a feeling you might like a couple of them.

I've posted here a few times, and thoroughly enjoying everyones pics... figured I better share a few too... here's the ones in my photobucket acct right now... I'll add more later.

IMG_0252b.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

You know, I've always always always been a Joey girl. But WOW, all 5 of them got hotter in the past 15 years! As much as I love Joe, I'm head over heels for ALL of them...EVEN Jordan!!!! :rotfl2: Jon has totally caught my attention. He got SUPER SMOKIN' HOT!

Ladies....nice pics!!! :thanks:

Brae's mom :flower3: Welcome to our little New Kids/Dis cult...er I mean thread :rotfl:

Sirpurry thanks for sharing :yay:

As most know I am a full blooded Donnie girl, but I will say they ALL are looking y u m m y!!!!! :cool2:

Okay so here a couple of more before I put my daughter to bed...

n523470122_4178690_8630.jpg

Umm...How sexy is that look on Donnie's face? I seriously cannot get over how well they have aged and how hot they are.

They really need to tour again in 2009. I am going to spring for 5* for sure.

I just can't decide if I am a Donnie girl or a Jordan girl. **swooning over both of them** I guess I'll have to wait for the meet and greet to decide!

More pics please! I didn't take any pics at my shows because I was SO into being there and dancing and yelling sexually harrassing things at Jordan and Donnie.

oh yeah that is one sexy look, like a "come and get me" look! :worship:

I remember "back in the day" when he would hump the floor :rotfl2:

Hello fellow fanatics!

I'm about to do some shopping on the official website and was wondering how the sizes run as far as the tshirts go. I'm a pretty average size 10 so I'm wondering if medium or large would work best.

Thanks guys!

Sandy :)

I'm not sure about the regular t-shirts, but beware the pink ribbon tank runs very, VERY small. I asked the girl behind the merchandise counter at the show for a small and she said "They run very small." Then I said "OK, medium." I held the medium up against my front (I'm a size 6 and a D cup) and there was NO WAY I was squeezing into that sucker without looking like a sausage. So, I got the large and it fits perfectly.

Hey girls,
I just saw on a Black Friday Web site that Circuit City will have New Kids On The Block: Super Hits CD for $3.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest