DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Heather....any tips on whether or not the guys might be staying at a hotel and if so...which one??!?!?!?!?!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I just got our 5* itinerary. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: It says to be there at 4:30 SHARP. Doors open to the public at 6:30 and the JABBAWOCKEEZ go on at 7:30 followed by NKOTB at 8:20.

I am SOOOO excited!

I heard that it takes a person's body 6 weeks to adjust to the time change. Ugh...I hate it! I liked when Indiana didn't participate in it.

Thanks for that little piece of info, I was hoping that this draggy feeling that I am feeling would go away. But I guess I can count on it being around for another ahhhhh 5 weeks. :thumbsup2

It's been a crazy couple of days at work too, so I've really had a great week. But at least I am on the home stretch, the concert is now less than 2 weeks away. Woohoo.

OMG!!! I just got a text from my friend who lives in Denver that i used to work with in college. I helped her plan her Disney trip around tonight's Orlando show, which she has 5* for. Her group did some kind of a routine, I will have to get more details on that later. Anyhooooooo... they got backstage passes for after the show!!!!!!!!!

Shelby, :banana: so happy you got your itin!!! Start coming up with a routine and if you get backstage passes you had better remember it is your friend Heather's birthday!

As for a hotel , they won't be at one. Buses roll after the show to head to the next venue since there is not a day off. Originally they had the day before off, but now a show has been scheduled for that day in SC, so they won't be in B-more until the day of the show.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I just got our 5* itinerary. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: It says to be there at 4:30 SHARP. Doors open to the public at 6:30 and the JABBAWOCKEEZ go on at 7:30 followed by NKOTB at 8:20.

I am SOOOO excited!

YAY Shelby! I've kinda started watching my e-mail too, just waiting for the e-mail from them. I'm so freakin excited I can't even tell you.

Her group did some kind of a routine, I will have to get more details on that later. Anyhooooooo... they got backstage passes for after the show!!!!!!!!!

I want details on that routine!!!! :) I won't forget you!!

Happy weekend everyone! I so wish I was going to both the Richmond and Baltimore shows. I hate being broke. My own doing but still it sucks. I just checked my one email account and there was a note from the NKOTB site. I hardly visit the boards there ( as in the it has been at least a month since I was last on there), but apparently people have been :stir:.

Heather I wish I could take that ticket off your hands.

For those of you going to the Baltimore show please say hi to Jon for me and tell Donnie that he has a certain single mommy wanting to be naughty. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I hear y'all about the time change. I have to get up very early every day for work. By the time my eight hours are up all I want to do is nap.

Holly

OMG Heather that's unbelievable!

Can you believe we're at the thread limit? We're gonna have to move on to NKOTB thread #2 since we've hit 250 pages! Isn't it nuts how far we've come with our obsession...ahem..interest in NKOTB?

Yeah a mod will close a thread after it hits 250 to keep it from getting gigantic. I guess really long threads slow down the server. I know this from the AI threads we used to burn thru the last couple years.

Heather that link to youtube - holy cow! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter