DisDivas & Family Mini Meet October 23-25, 2009! (the *NEW* Version 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girlies! Bridgette, please put me down as a maybe! Hopefully once I move over to the Fullerton area I will be able to get a job because there are none in my city!
Any of my Anaheim/ Fullerton/ Buena Park/ Orange area Divas know of someone looking for a receptionist later in the summer?

I will keep my eyes and ears open.

I so wish I could do all of the activities. Most of them I haven't done, like the BBQ, breakfast at Goofy's, the new Fantasmic seating (by new, I mean not the balcony seating), and WCT.

Hopefully if I go in October, I'll be able to do at least some of those!

I know what you mean. I will probably do some of them, but can't do all.

Make a list of what you really want to do first, and then if the funds come up, great, if not, at least what you really want is on top. And if not....you can sit by me and share a corn dog. :rotfl:

Actually, "shart" is not a new slang term. Google it. With that said, I meant to type "share". But still google it and let me know when you do.:lmao:

ok--now I'm scared.

I was thinking maybe "shart" was a slang term for "share" and "snort"--both of which I could see being applicable to Disney corn dogs.

off to google!

Back from google--ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add: I remember years ago my Mother's neighbor "sharted" in Las Vegas--and she had on white pants!!!!!

Edited to add: I remember years ago my Mother's neighbor "sharted" in Las Vegas--and she had on white pants!!!!!

Ewwwww. Lets not recreate that memory in Vegas this time.

ok--now I'm scared.

I was thinking maybe "shart" was a slang term for "share" and "snort"--both of which I could see being applicable to Disney corn dogs.

off to google!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm crying! *WHEW*

Actually, "shart" is not a new slang term. Google it. With that said, I meant to type "share". But still google it and let me know when you do.:lmao:

ok--now I'm scared.

off to google!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm crying! *WHEW*

Okay, that's just SO wrong! Who would admit to doing that?? And I'm planning on bring some white shorts to Vegas, now I'm thinking maybe NOT! :scared1:

:rotfl2: They used "shart" in the movie "Along Came Polly."

I'm happy to know you don't want to shart a corn dog with me, Stacie.

:rotfl2: They used "shart" in the movie "Along Came Polly."

I'm happy to know you don't want to shart a corn dog with me, Stacie.

That was the first time I heard shart also, Along Came Polly. Since then I have known people who have done this. Ewww. But yes, I do not want to shart a corn dog with you either. But I am sure there is a website out there for people who would love to do that. I refuse to google that.

That was the first time I heard shart also, Along Came Polly. Since then I have known people who have done this. Ewww. But yes, I do not want to shart a corn dog with you either. But I am sure there is a website out there for people who would love to do that. I refuse to google that.

double EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! remind me when in Vegas to tell you about ex ex DBF the CPA and some of his more interesting clients . . . .

:scared:

Well, I WAS hungry....... :sad2:

Should I be scared of the topics of conversation that will come up in Vegas?? :eek:

The whole "sharting" conversation has me dying :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Boy I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

I so wish I could do all of the activities. Most of them I haven't done, like the BBQ, breakfast at Goofy's, the new Fantasmic seating (by new, I mean not the balcony seating), and WCT.

Hopefully if I go in October, I'll be able to do at least some of those!

I know what you mean. Except I've done everything except the BBQ. But I'd like to do them all with the ladies.

I'm definitely doing the BBQ & Miss Sally's b-day lunch. Besides that I'm still on the fence about everything else.

SOO excited. Today is payday which meant I was able to pay a big chunk towards my AP and almost pay it off which ALSO meant I freed up some room on my card soooo I bought our airline tickets because the airfare is still at 59 and I wanted to get it while it is still cheap AND I decided to go ahead and get our party tix because I worry about it selling out being on a Fri night and all. I was trying to get one thing at a time so I could pay it off in chunks but I worry about the airline tix going up and the party tix selling out. ACK!!

Too much to get all at once. EEK! But anyway it feels so much more real now with our room booked and the airline tickets bought etc. We are coming in at 9 on Thur night. I would have preferred to get in a bit earlier but the earlier flights were a bit more expensive. But that is ok. DL probably closes early at that time of year anyway. But then on Monday we don't leave till 8 so we have pretty much the whole day. We should be able to stay till 5!! :) So 4 whole days!!! :)

Anyway all I have left to get is Shane and the girls hoppers and I am debating whether I need to get them in July, Aug or if I can wait and get them right before I leave. Anyone know if they will go up by then? Anyway that's bout it but I am so excited cuz it is getting more real and it means it is getting closer!!! :)

:scared:

Well, I WAS hungry....... :sad2:

Should I be scared of the topics of conversation that will come up in Vegas?? :eek:

The whole "sharting" conversation has me dying :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.

Boy I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

Me too!

SOO excited. Today is payday which meant I was able to pay a big chunk towards my AP and almost pay it off which ALSO meant I freed up some room on my card soooo I bought our airline tickets because the airfare is still at 59 and I wanted to get it while it is still cheap AND I decided to go ahead and get our party tix because I worry about it selling out being on a Fri night and all. I was trying to get one thing at a time so I could pay it off in chunks but I worry about the airline tix going up and the party tix selling out. ACK!!

Too much to get all at once. EEK! But anyway it feels so much more real now with our room booked and the airline tickets bought etc. We are coming in at 9 on Thur night. I would have preferred to get in a bit earlier but the earlier flights were a bit more expensive. But that is ok. DL probably closes early at that time of year anyway. But then on Monday we don't leave till 8 so we have pretty much the whole day. We should be able to stay till 5!! :) So 4 whole days!!! :)

Anyway all I have left to get is Shane and the girls hoppers and I am debating whether I need to get them in July, Aug or if I can wait and get them right before I leave. Anyone know if they will go up by then? Anyway that's bout it but I am so excited cuz it is getting more real and it means it is getting closer!!! :)

AWESOME! Way to go! Paying things off is a great feeling...

Thanks! Yeah I was hoping to just buy the plane tix and make a payment or two before I had to buy anything else but I was worried about the halloween tix getting sold out as I know that DOES happen. So I just did it. I know that I can buy their hoppers any time even up till the day before. I just don't know about the prices. I wish I knew that. I am hoping someone else knows. Maybe I will ask on the other thread.

Anyway Can't wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter