DisDivas & Family Mini Meet October 23-25, 2009! (the *NEW* Version 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm Soooo Happy to get to meet Your Mom StaciegirL!!! :yay: I know my mom will be too!

Heather... You know if things change we will alllllllllll give You the Biggest of Hugs! I was looking forward to meeting your baby boys!

Bridgette.. per your pm.. all is kewl as it is:goodvibes Thanks!

alright.. i guess my mom and i will go to the fantasmic dessert seating thing.. it will be a special treat for her birthday..we've never been to it.:goodvibes

Good News! I might get to come! :yay:

Stacie has graciously offered to let me stowaway with her. That will make it very cheap for me. :woohoo: I hoping I can swing it. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me!

!! I really wish I could go, but I believe I have school! October 23rd is my mom's birthday too :( Oh well, maybe something can work out..

Hi Dani! Sounds like a great bday present for your Mom.

Heather! I am sorry you might not make it and I am happy that you might now make it. So hard to fit everything on the schedule and in the budget. I know! I am so glad to have my two little nights that I get, which was a complete surprise.

Dawn, I wish I could come to your Mom's luncheon. I will be in the air by then, and also missing Beth. Darn it! When are you arriving on the 22nd? Maybe we can meet up on that date, if it is not too hectic for you. It won't be for me because I am flying solo and have nobody but just little old me to contend with.

I think Amy and maybe Jane will be there by then, and I know my friend Debra will be there (sending good surgery vibes your way Deb), but I will be content however it works out.

Bridgette, Congrats on your new role. You are an excellent Diva, if I say so myself. I think that I have a roomy for the 22nd (woo hoo Donna!), so am looking for a roomy, a crash pad, or possibly a park bench for the 21st:). I may have free room by then, and/or still trying to find time to call HOJO and get entertainment rate for that night added. Not too worried, as I am pretty flexible and as I gloated above and attending without any baggage at all:banana:

Oh, just to be clear...I love my boys and am taking one of them Oct. 8 for the weekend, but they do slow you down a bit, ya know???

Heather...:yay: Yeahhhhhhhh ..that's supergreat good news.

Dani... aahhh.. HaPpPy Birthday to Your MaMa and may she be blessed all year through.:goodvibes

Tracey... wow... am i ever glad you asked when we were getting in... because i just realized that i haven't booked our flight:scared1:
YiKeS.
See, it's in instances like this a monkey butler would come in handy!

I'll work on booking our tickets this week and them pm you when we are getting there. We can meet up! Whenever we get in we are just going to drop the bags off and head to the park.

Stacie has graciously offered to let me stowaway with her. That will make it very cheap for me. :woohoo: I hoping I can swing it. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me!
Heather, see, what did I tell ya? You never know!! I hope it all works out and you can make it and all my fingers are crossed. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Dani, I hope you can join us. Especially since it's your mom's b-day as well. :)

Bridgette.. per your pm.. all is kewl as it is:goodvibes Thanks!

Oh ok I sent you a message back, but I came her 2nd. No worries!

alright.. i guess my mom and i will go to the fantasmic dessert seating thing.. it will be a special treat for her birthday..we've never been to it.:goodvibes

Which night are you going to do this? I want to also!

!! I really wish I could go, but I believe I have school! October 23rd is my mom's birthday too :( Oh well, maybe something can work out..

Dani, we wish you could join us! Maybe next time...

Bridgette, Congrats on your new role. You are an excellent Diva, if I say so myself. I think that I have a roomy for the 22nd (woo hoo Donna!), so am looking for a roomy, a crash pad, or possibly a park bench for the 21st:).

You're so sweet, thanks! I try to be. :)

I might be going as early as the 22nd, but not the 21st. It really depends on my school schedule. I'll know in about a month and 1/2.

Yay!! Would the boys still be coming with you or would you make it a single trip?

Hi Dani! Sounds like a great bday present for your Mom.

Oh, just to be clear...I love my boys and am taking one of them Oct. 8 for the weekend, but they do slow you down a bit, ya know???

LOL --yep, I can imagine. (Can we say "commando"?)

Bridgette... I'm going whenever CheryL is going..so ask CheryL. I just emailed her I'm in, You pick the date and I'll send the moneY.:rotfl:

It looks like it's already on the schedule for Oct. 24th! Which I think is when we would be doing it anyway. So four people so far . . . . . we can't book until August I believe (or maybe even Sept.)

Bridgette... I'm going whenever CheryL is going..so ask CheryL. I just emailed her I'm in, You pick the date and I'll send the moneY.:rotfl:

It looks like it's already on the schedule for Oct. 24th! Which I think is when we would be doing it anyway. So four people so far . . . . . we can't book until August I believe (or maybe even Sept.)

I'm confused.

I'm confused.

See post #3 on the first page of the thread. Heather had already put the Fantasmic thingie on the Schedule for Sat. night--which is the only night we could do it since the Haunts Tour is Thurs. and the TOT party is Friday.

See post #3 on the first page of the thread. Heather had already put the Fantasmic thingie on the Schedule for Sat. night--which is the only night we could do it since the Haunts Tour is Thurs. and the TOT party is Friday.

I gotcha thanks! I've had a horrible migraine today and my mind isn't entirely there.

Hi girlies! Bridgette, please put me down as a maybe! Hopefully once I move over to the Fullerton area I will be able to get a job because there are none in my city!
Any of my Anaheim/ Fullerton/ Buena Park/ Orange area Divas know of someone looking for a receptionist later in the summer?

:( You guys are making me want to go more than ever, you're so sweet :goodvibes I'm just worried about it because we're going to the D23 Expo in September (well, me and my dad) but I have to miss 2-3 days of school. (most likely two) then I'd miss one now, but it's such a great opportunity!

:( You guys are making me want to go more than ever, you're so sweet :goodvibes I'm just worried about it because we're going to the D23 Expo in September (well, me and my dad) but I have to miss 2-3 days of school. (most likely two) then I'd miss one now, but it's such a great opportunity!

We'd love to have you!

Hi girlies! Bridgette, please put me down as a maybe! Hopefully once I move over to the Fullerton area I will be able to get a job because there are none in my city!
Any of my Anaheim/ Fullerton/ Buena Park/ Orange area Divas know of someone looking for a receptionist later in the summer?

Ok Cristabel, its done! Did you want me to add you to any of the event lists yet?

I so wish I could do all of the activities. Most of them I haven't done, like the BBQ, breakfast at Goofy's, the new Fantasmic seating (by new, I mean not the balcony seating), and WCT.

Hopefully if I go in October, I'll be able to do at least some of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter