DisDad Pictures!!

A few quick shots from our trip last year...

After so many laps on the flying carpet, the funny faces break out
dsc01431zm.jpg

Yikes! The looks like the face of a nemesis in the making...

THIS is literally the first picture I ever took at WDW. Had to wait for our room to be ready so we wandered to the Contempo Cafe and grabbed lunch... And I snapped this first of many, many pictures....

f9f7h5.jpg

Love all the pics so far. I'm on a posting rampage this evening, for me anyway. So here's my contribution.
Haven't you all experienced this? Fine from afar...(DD and me in left portion of screen.)
HOW'S yoo dooin!! NJ :lmao: I posted a link to the table of contents sorry it took soo long!

DisDad meet?

TL
TURKEY!! How you doing?

THIS is literally the first picture I ever took at WDW. Had to wait for our room to be ready so we wandered to the Contempo Cafe and grabbed lunch... And I snapped this first of many, many pictures....
:welcome:

I posted a link to the first page!!

Well I think I'm good! Making my plans for the next billion dollar Disney trip.:woohoo:

Well, while you're making those plans, be sure to budget in a room and airfare for my family. Nothing too fancy though, we're happy with a single Value room. You don't have to worry about park tickets, we wouldn't want to impose. :upsidedow

TL

...soon as in right now.

p3060026.jpg

The entryway to the park.

p3060030.jpg

MONORAIL!

p3060032.jpg

Just outside the park. There were character out here that were just being mobbed. That seemed to be the constant, no queues for the characters, just a lot of pushing and shoving. If I recall, this was also the only time we saw any costumed characters outside the shows/parade.

p3060033.jpg

Their version of Main Street, USA, called the World Bazaar. The whole strip is covered, due to some sort of Japanese law (Casey, can you verify?)

p3060035.jpg

Cinderella's Castle.

p3060046t.jpg

The Magical Mystery Tour inside of Cindy's Castle. It was pretty awesome, I just wish I understood Japanese for it. No longer there, alas.

p3060045.jpg

Every DisDad's favorite ride!

p3060053m.jpg

Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall. Commissary style dining. Good food there.

p3060052.jpg

We got an unbirthday cake while we were at the Queen of Hearts. Very delicious, and not a sweet as it looks. Everything on that plate was edible.

p3070057.jpg

Disney custodians entertaining the crowd before the parade. These guys were a hoot.

p3070078p.jpg

Pooh's Honey Hunt. The newest ride when we were there and the most popular. For good reason. We waited at least an hour in line, but it was well worth it. Makes the one at WDW look like a ride you rent for your kid's birthday.

More pix of parade type stuff later.

TL

Nice pics TL. I believe World Bazaar is covered due to the amount of rain TDL gets each year

I posted a link on the first page. Keep em coming it is bazaar seeing the similarities but all the differences! You probably felt like you were transported through the rabbit hole!:rotfl2:

IMG_4303.jpg

if you still have this photo in raw format you should send it to me! I will edit the smoke out and send it back!

unfortunately I only have in in jpg format. I have never got into shooting in RAW format but I keep wanting to try. Does it require much more memory space and editing?

unfortunately I only have in in jpg format. I have never got into shooting in RAW format but I keep wanting to try. Does it require much more memory space and editing?

It does require more memory.. But when editing you get lots more leeway as to exposure and contrast.. I looked at your photos on your tr and they are fabulous! So your jpeg is doing you justice! On my camera I can pic jpeg and raw for every photo so I have both. That way if I am not happy with jpeg I have raw as well.. The memory cards are really getting cheap so I buy 4 or 5 8g cards and take my laptop to xfer if they get full. The only drawback to using just raw is all photos must be processed before you can let others see. That could be time consuming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!