DisDad Pictures!!

Another cool thing at the Animal Kingdom this year . . . Earth Day. They had a lot of extra activities and promotions, especially with the African Cats movie premiere. They had kidcot-style booths around the park, and there was a completed postcard at the end that Disney mailed back to you at home (we got ours about a week ago).

100_0400.jpg

100_0388.jpg

Wow! Those pics have such clarity! Gorgeous!
I posted another link to the list!

I saw an awesome Donald shirt in MK that I wanted, but they only had it in a shmedium. I haven't worn a shirt that small since I was in the 7th grade!

I see lots of shirts I'd buy, but not enough XXX to make it work...

One more - from 2009 - this also counts as a Princess Pic ;)

Belleandfamily.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage12.jpg
The shirts must be a Canadian thing!!:confused3:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for your pics your family is gorgeous! Your son doesn't look happy with belle!! Don't worry 10 more years he will be!!:rotfl2:

Merci pour vos photos de votre famille est magnifique!

The best view thus far at any Disney Resort we've visited.

Vero10-09010.jpg

This is at Vero Beach, Ocean View Inn room.

Vero10-09016.jpg

From the ocean.

WP_000198.jpg

The view from the Boardwalk isn't bad.

My family at a special Phineas & Ferb Party in November for DVC.

230504_223497807661208_223462654331390_976521_4837697_n.jpg
Awesome you got to be one of the first people photod with them.

Another cool thing at the Animal Kingdom this year . . . Earth Day. They had a lot of extra activities and promotions, especially with the African Cats movie premiere. They had kidcot-style booths around the park, and there was a completed postcard at the end that Disney mailed back to you at home (we got ours about a week ago).

100_0388.jpg
So had you brought the binoculars with you for the day or did they give them to you as a prop.

How was the ride?
I thought it was okay. It was definitely a unique experience. Had it been on land I don't think it would have been worth it.

Great pics AirGoofy!! How is that resort? Is it just a destination? Or do they have stuff? Characters.. Theming?:thumbsup2

Vero was a great resort. Like the other DVC resorts, they have community hall, tennis, basketball, and list of scheduled activities. They also do the bonfire on certain nights. They had a character breakfast on weekends only, as Donald and Goofy dressed in their swimsuits. The pool has a great waterslide, poolside party, resort scavenger hunt, grass/green area for games (croquet, etc) and a miniature golf that was cheap. They also had turtle excursions (we did not do). We are going to try Hilton Head as well, but plan to return to Vero. Also, Vero is only 2 hours from.WDW, and we had friends drive into WDW for MNSSHP and back.

Been quiet here too long. Here is a picture of my Grandson, guess where he's going? :laughing:

27z98k2.jpg

Great pic!! I really love going to the airport here in philly and seeing all the kids carrying their Mickey pillows and stuffed mickeys, knowing we are all headed to the land of Mickey! Vacation starts...right there in our airport!!:cool1:

I added a link to your list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts