DisDad Pictures!!

A funny gif I made of my daughter.

critty2.gif

A gif I made of the family..

family.gif

It does require more memory.. But when editing you get lots more leeway as to exposure and contrast.. I looked at your photos on your tr and they are fabulous! So your jpeg is doing you justice! On my camera I can pic jpeg and raw for every photo so I have both. That way if I am not happy with jpeg I have raw as well.. The memory cards are really getting cheap so I buy 4 or 5 8g cards and take my laptop to xfer if they get full. The only drawback to using just raw is all photos must be processed before you can let others see. That could be time consuming.

Thanks.

At some point in time I really want to learn what the camera can do and that includes working with the RAW format.

Some pics from our trip last June. This was my first trip with my new camera (Nikon D90)

Taking it all in by BigTex71, on Flickr

Haunted Scene by BigTex71, on Flickr

Cottage in the Canadian Garden by BigTex71, on Flickr

Clock de France by BigTex71, on Flickr

Germany Pavilion at Dusk by BigTex71, on Flickr

Too Tinks by BigTex71, on Flickr

Golden Morning on Main Street by BigTex71, on Flickr

Two Sweet by BigTex71, on Flickr

A few more (sorry, I'm self-indulgent.) :rotfl2:

Cindy and Sarah at 1900 by BigTex71, on Flickr

Tinkersarah by BigTex71, on Flickr

Roy and Minnie at Magic Kingdom by BigTex71, on Flickr

Magic Flower Kingdom by BigTex71, on Flickr

Imagination Rose by BigTex71, on Flickr

Jammitors Cleaning Up by BigTex71, on Flickr

Wishes at Magic Kingdom 2 by BigTex71, on Flickr

Make a Wish by BigTex71, on Flickr

Fly with Me by BigTex71, on Flickr

Sunshine Seasons by BigTex71, on Flickr

These are awesome!! On the B&W did you use a particluar software to edit?

These are awesome!! On the B&W did you use a particluar software to edit?

Thanks!

B&W was done with Adobe LightRoom 3. Most of my post-processing is with LightRoom 3. Sometimes I have to side-load into PhotoShop for major editing or changes - like B&W with some color left in parts of the pic - like this:

DSC_0006-1-Edit.jpg by BigTex71, on Flickr

Photo0358FourBySix.jpg
Photo0082FourBySix.jpg

DSC09756.jpg

Photo0290FourBySix.jpg

And my favorite moment of the trip, my son got to be the guest skipper on The Jungle Cruise. He really hammed it up. He was spinning that wheel like crazy.
DSC09846.jpg

And my favorite moment of the trip, my son got to be the guest skipper on The Jungle Cruise. He really hammed it up. He was spinning that wheel like crazy.
:welcome:
great photos... but my DD17 is soo upset!! She thought she was the only one that got to drive the boat!! :lmao::rotfl2:

I posted a link to your pics on the first page!!

Do you prefer Lightroom over Photoshop or Elements?

I use LightRoom 90% of the time. I love everything you can do with PhotoShop, but I am not up to speed on how to do all of it. I am learning a little at a time. Also, PS CS5 is a resource hog, so my old PC has to work hard. Maybe after I upgrade the m/b, processor, and memory (and maybe an SSD drive) it will be more fleet-of-foot. So I mainly just end up using LightRoom to crop, adjust colors, add vingette, etc. And I like the way LR3 catalogs all the photos.

Tex, those pix have inspired me to post a few of my own!

DD (Now 6) with Belle
DISDADEDIT.jpg

Boo to you Parade
DisneyPix_9_21_07111.jpg

When you hit The Wall
IMG_2054.jpg

Oldest DD 12
IMG_2141.jpg

Me with Squirrels on my pants
IMG_4336.jpg

Some great new pictures guys! Glad this thread got bumped up.

Here are a couple more from this past August. Sorry these were from the SeaWorld part of our trip, I hadn't read the first page about Disney trips.

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

Tex, those pix have inspired me to post a few of my own!

When you hit The Wall
IMG_2054.jpg

Oldest DD 12
IMG_2141.jpg
So darn cute! I have seen that "hit the wall" look.. It post tantrum syndrome! :rotfl2:

Your oldest so cute with umbrella! :thumbsup2
Some great new pictures guys! Glad this thread got bumped up.

Here are a couple more from this past August.
That roller coaster looks really fun!

Isn't that the whale that killed the trainer? Looks like the one!!..:confused3

Posted links on the first page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter