Discovery Magic - Can anyone help?

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
We have been to Disney World twice now and I have priced everything out and would never consider a package, however- if I were to consider a package just to have everything included can anyone help me with the dining options? I know they say you can have 2 features a day which can be used for meals. Which restaurants participate? And what constitutes a dinner? - Entree, dessert, and drink? Entree alone? Or breakfast? Can they be used for character meals? I have even asked Disney and their answers were very vague - it was like "You buy the package and then you get the list" Well I'm not the type of person who will pay for something when I don't know what I'm getting. So if there is anyone out there who can help me out with this I would REALLY appreciate it.

We bought discovery magic plan for our trip 9/00. It was wonderful. If you're like us and you like good meals, it's really a deal. When we travel, we like to really spoil ourselves.
The only restaurant that is NOT included is Victoria and Alberts. All the other restaurants are included. And yes, you can use them for Character Breakfasts. Additionally, you can use a flex for Cirque passes. You get 2 flexes per day per person. Flex can be meal or Cirque passes or a boat rental, golfing, certain spa treatments, etc.
We used the passes for meals. What it includes for dinner and lunch is the following PER FLEX: appetizer, soup or salad, entree and dessert and includes tip. This is for each person who eats. I can't remember the details about breakfast, but it was pretty good also - something like a meal, a muffin or roll, juice and coffee. Although I don't think you get your money's worth for breakfast. We figured that the flexes themselves cost about $31 or so apiece. Our dinner bills were well over $100.
You can check out my trip report and it gives a bit more detail about the meals and benefits.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have, if I can.

Lisa - 39, work with abused children; DH Kim, 46 - school police officer.
No kids
Lisa - 91 DL; 96 DL with 10 year old and 4 year old nephew and grandma; 97 DL with DH; 98 DL with DH; 9/99 WDW with DH, stayed offsite at Courtyard by Marriot (ICK); 9-2 to 9-6-2000 at BWI

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest