Discovery Cove

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
We have provisionally booked our "slot" on a sunday, thinking that the disney parks will be heaving at the weekends.

Do you think this day will be ok to go, for example i assume there will be the same amount of shows etc on a sunday??

Hi
Discovery cove is limited to 1000 on any day so you can be sure it will never feel too crowded. no reason to think the schedule will be any different on a Sunday, We loved our day and I hope yours is as good.

There are no shows at Discovery Cove. We have been on a Sunday last year and I think we have been on just about every day of the week by now apart from Saturday (6 visits so far with number 7 coming up). I have never noticed any difference between the different days of the year or time of the year.

The only thing for which you are given a fixed time is your dolphin swim. The earlier you check in the earlier the allocated time for your dolphin swim. Other than that it is just a question of going with the flow.

Corinna

We went on a Sunday in late August we arrived at 7.45am and the was a queue, check in was open. There are three groups and you meet in the three Cabana's we were Starfish and was allocated a swim at 8.AM.

Now Breakfast is AM to 10.AM so we did swim then Breakfast, lunch is 11.30am to 3pm, at times only one lane is open in the restaurant, so queues form, but when they open two there was only a small queue.

Photos have a queue for collection from 3pm >4.PM.

We saw Dolphin swims still going on at 5pm, and it was stormy then.

It is correct to say apart from the Dolphin and meals everything is at your own leisure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter