DISappearing Peeps meets

Aries was one who wanted Pop - thanks Dance :goodvibes I got a preferred room - I'm a sucker for Lady and the Tramp!!

I am just hoping anyone who wants to switch can, so we can all be together in a way. I read that because we are a grand gathering they try to put us near each other at each resort. That would be fun :goodvibes

(its not like we dont have a lot of ideas, but this one is interesting)

Good Morning Gathering (if on DDP Can use 1 DDP credit for event)

Offered September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 at 9am (those are Saturdays & Wednesdays)

Start the morning with Tony, the proprietor from "Lady and the Tramp," at his Tony's Town Square Restaurant for a fun-filled breakfast with plenty of Character. Mingle with Mickey while you enjoy the delicious dishes of an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Then sing and dance with your Disney pals or talk to them tableside. Tony will be happy to recognize birthdays and special occasions along with a special serenade of "Bella Notte" for anniversaries. After breakfast, take Tony up on his invitation to visit Mickey's PhilharMagic, one of the most popular attractions in Magic Kingdom® Park, for reserved seating at the very next show. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $29.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $17.99 (available 180 days prior)

(its not like we dont have a lot of ideas, but this one is interesting)

Good Morning Gathering (if on DDP Can use 1 DDP credit for event)

Offered September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 at 9am (those are Saturdays & Wednesdays)

Start the morning with Tony, the proprietor from "Lady and the Tramp," at his Tony's Town Square Restaurant for a fun-filled breakfast with plenty of Character. Mingle with Mickey while you enjoy the delicious dishes of an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Then sing and dance with your Disney pals or talk to them tableside. Tony will be happy to recognize birthdays and special occasions along with a special serenade of "Bella Notte" for anniversaries. After breakfast, take Tony up on his invitation to visit Mickey's PhilharMagic, one of the most popular attractions in Magic Kingdom® Park, for reserved seating at the very next show. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $29.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $17.99 (available 180 days prior)

Dance and I will be at MK on the 22nd....

DH and I will be at WDW from Sept 15-26 and I might be interested in joining in a few of the activities... I am pretty new to the Peeps thread.

15th is a cash night, 16-19 is BCV, 20-26 is BWV 2-bed w/ another couple. We are DDP-ing it and have all our dinners pretty sewn up, except for Sept 22nd is a free night since the other couple wants to do Shula's and it is too $$ for us!

I might be in for the drinks at PI? Maybe the AK EE rope-drop?

Ariel, do I PM you or do you PM me?

:yay: HI KAT!

:yay: PI sounds like fun - Lynda showed pictures - Adventures club I believe - we've never been!

Right now I think we're pretty relaxed, each trying to fit in our ADR's and throwing around PeepMeet ideas...

DH and I did BWV last Sept - it was our 25th Anniversary - it took us 5 days to realize we were right across from the bus stop!! :rotfl2: The hallways were very cold - but I really enjoyed it - except they werent very nice about transfering our luggage over to WL - or bringing it to our room on our Monday we transfered from Pop to BWV... but that's another story... :rotfl2: I'm full of 'em arent I!! :rotfl2:

OK, so If I am way off base here, let me know... but am I supposed to post the dates we are having meets so that they can be posted in the OP's first post any time during free dinng, or is this just for the last week people? If it is for all of Sept... here goes

We are meeting:

At POP Hippy Dippy pool on 9/13 in the Evening

EPCOT dessert gathering on 9/15 -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1424507

At POP Hippy Dippy pool on the 16th - definate meet, no official thread yet, there will be by tomorrow... I will re-post then

A bunch of us are going to be at the MNSSHP on the 14th with no meeting place set up yet.

The September Mojito thread is a bunch of us that are staying at POP through mid September into the end of september:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1402633

I didn't understand the thread title so I haven't popped in, but I hope that I did the right thing!:woohoo: :love:

Oh, I just went and clicked on houseofmouse's links in her siggy... sorry for posting in your thread... I didn't understand the "DISappearing Peeps" part.....

but if anyone is interested in our meets you are most welcome!

Most of us on the Mojito thread are trying to lose weight too, we have a pool of $5 each running to see who can lose the most before september... so we're right there with ya gals!:thumbsup2

Anybody got plans for the 21st?

I am going to go to Epcot 9/21 and then ...

MK on the 22nd with dance and eventar
AK on the 23rd for the EE rope drop with? Melinda and ?
MGM on the 24th with dance and eventar

Anybody want to join me at Epcot on 21st?

Is this what it means when you Kill the Thread?

Didnt mean to scare you all off-

guess I'll go it alone.

Just wondering- I was thinking of eating at Chefs de France or Rose and Crown- any opinions?

I am a thread-killer most of the time myself. :goodvibes

I am not sure yet where we will be on the 21st. Since we have the other couple with us 20-26, plus DH makes fun of my message board obsession, I am not sure how many activities I will be able to join in on.

DH makes fun of my message board obsession, I am not sure how many activities I will be able to join in on.
SAME HERE! Hope DH will realize my DIS friends are as freaky as he thinks!

Sparkie...We don't arrive until the 22nd. Sorry!

SAME HERE! Hope DH will realize my DIS friends are as freaky as he thinks!

Sparkie...We don't arrive until the 22nd. Sorry!
I am assuming you meant AREN'T, right????

My DH has no clue how much I am involved with you guys :rotfl: But he isnt going on this trip so it is all good. My sisters know about my obsession though and they are the ones coming thisi time.

I actually have been on a message board with the same people for over 6 yrs now. We all met on a wedding planning website when planning our weddings and we made our own board from there. Some have gotten divorced, lots have had babies...it is neat 'knowing' so many people.

As for the 21st, I have no idea where we will be that day. I am thinking AK because it isnt planned for another day right now. I am still trying to decide if we want to spend/waste money on MNSSHP that night or not.

WHEWW!!! Glad you guys are back. I was getting lonely:sad1:

Dance:

We did the Halloween party last time we went. My kids were older than yours. We went mainly for the rides at night. As far as the rides go. We rode a lot. Didnt have to wait long and the kids had a good time. There were alot of activities that we didnt do. We saw lots of families dressed up together. That was cute. And alot of little ones doing the trick or treat and craft activities and the dance station was packed- the "Monster Mash". All those stops were crowded and the cast members looked pretty worn out by the end of the night. We were staying off property and this was a way for us to be at MK really late. There is just something about amusement parks at night. It was fun but a one timer for us.

Anybody got plans for the 21st?

I am going to go to Epcot 9/21 and then ...

MK on the 22nd with dance and eventar
AK on the 23rd for the EE rope drop with? Melinda and ?
MGM on the 24th with dance and eventar

Anybody want to join me at Epcot on 21st?

We arent going to be there until the 22nd - I dont have my plane tickets, but we're usually in the MK by 3!

Heading to EE rope drop w/ y'all!! :yay:

Halloween Party we went in '05 and it was HOT, HOT and crowded - so horribly crowded... but I dunno whenever I read reports on the dis it makes me want to try again - but dh is done with that Party - and he is all about the Party of the Senses (have I mentioned the POTS?? its only $100 apiece extra!! :rolleyes1 )

DD is very excited about getting her babysitting license btw - she really wants me to find her babysitting jobs!! :rolleyes1

We arent going to be there until the 22nd - I dont have my plane tickets, but we're usually in the MK by 3!

Halloween Party we went in '05 and it was HOT, HOT and crowded - so horribly crowded... but I dunno whenever I read reports on the dis it makes me want to try again - but dh is done with that Party - and he is all about the Party of the Senses (have I mentioned the POTS?? its only $100 apiece extra!! :rolleyes1 )

DD is very excited about getting her babysitting license btw - she really wants me to find her babysitting jobs!! :rolleyes1

How old is she again? I may take her up on that one night at WDW if she is interested. What does she charge?

Well she did ask me if $1 an hour is too much to ask for!! :rotfl2:

She is going to turn 11 down there, but she is an "old soul" as the saying goes... she was raised in a houseful of adults - her brothers are now 21 and 19 - and she went camping since she was 2 with the Boy Scouts... there were 5th graders that couldnt keep up with her spirit, her hiking, or her grasp of how to - she is a reader and a watcher - and trust me the 8th grader did NOT appreciate being told he was building the fire wrong (and he was!! DD remembers what she is told!!)

I know now that Aries is over at the Pop - she was hoping for a babysitter too - We've left dd alone while we've had dinner or done Party of the Senses - trust me, she will love being entertained babysitting - she reads and plays with the neighbors dd - while the neighbor works in the yard, or on a project for the house... (that girl is 4 or 5... well maybe now its 5 or 6!!)

I may take her up on the babysitting too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter