DISappearing Peeps meets

I am still trying to decide if we want to spend/waste money on MNSSHP that night or not.
We went last 9/28 and it was VERY hot and VERY crowded. If this year is anything like last year, all the rides were walk on for us all week and the crowds in the parks were pretty thin. MNSSHP was shoulder to shoulder. Long lines for facepainting. We won't do it again although I'm sure the kids would love to. Not worth $200 for our family.
Melinda:

Rope drop at AK on the 23rd right?
YEP! :thumbsup2

I GOT IN THE POP!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: SO EXCITED!!!
YAY, ARIES!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We went last 9/28 and it was VERY hot and VERY crowded. If this year is anything like last year, all the rides were walk on for us all week and the crowds in the parks were pretty thin. MNSSHP was shoulder to shoulder. Long lines for facepainting. We won't do it again although I'm sure the kids would love to. Not worth $200 for our family.
YEP! :thumbsup2

YAY, ARIES!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
That was what I was thinking. And sept is not really close enough to halloween for me to feel in the mood.

I may take her up on the babysitting too!

:idea:So, we could get a few of the peep kids together, peeplets if you will, and she could have a little babysitting party! I think that sounds fun. Even if she only watches them so we can all go catch a drink at the pool bar or something. $1/hour.....boy she could really clean up if we all paid her separately :lmao: J/K, I would never pay her so little!!

No worries, I figure it will all come together - first we eat together, then we ride rides...

I'm telling you if this works out, I may have to pay some of you to borrow your kids for dd to have someone to share the disney experience with!

No worries, I figure it will all come together - first we eat together, then we ride rides...

I'm telling you if this works out, I may have to pay some of you to borrow your kids for dd to have someone to share the disney experience with!

Hmm...now theres an idea! How many times can she ride Small World in a row? Amanda LOVED that ride last year. I am still hearing that song in my nightmares.

Aries-Did you book the cruise yet? I might have missed the post that said you did. Or maybe someone else is booking it??? :confused3

Aries-Did you book the cruise yet? I might have missed the post that said you did. Or maybe someone else is booking it??? :confused3

No I didnt Im still working on Ohana's:rotfl:

and trying to get tshirt info:rotfl:

I really need to get like a chatroom where all of us meet at the same time so we can have like a group meeeting:rotfl:

Why dont you hold the meeting in this thread? Tell everyone to check in here a certain day/time so we can make the plans you need? Not the same as chat, but it would work just the same if we were all here! (I secretly hate chat rooms because I dont type fast enough and make lots of typos)

Why dont you hold the meeting in this thread? Tell everyone to check in here a certain day/time so we can make the plans you need? Not the same as chat, but it would work just the same if we were all here! (I secretly hate chat rooms because I dont type fast enough and make lots of typos)

Sounds good to me..just let me know when! :goodvibes

I hadnt planned on a cruise - I'll talk to DH it really depends on how we want to spend our money...

and with the rumour of prebooking for next Sept, we'll need another $200

Math was never my subject (actually how I met dh, he tutored me in Alegebra 2!!)

I also have not booked the morning Tony's Breakfast...

and I want to add one more night!!

Also, are there cruisies available our week?

I think Dance had found a cruise for the 24th at 7:45pm. It was $35pp.

Nebo and Diane are gonna meet us they want info!!! somone want to PM them and share with them teh plans PLEASE!

Bee who is Nebo and diane?

Did dance reserve that date?

Bee who is Nebo and diane?

Did dance reserve that date?

Got to trip reports and read Nebo's report.. he is sooooo funny!!!!!

Utahmama, lexmelinda, winkers,and some other peeps have posted.

He is GREAT!!

Nebo and Diane are gonna meet us they want info!!! someone want to PM them and share with them teh plans PLEASE!

I LOVE NEBO!!! I love his TR's, he is too funny!!! Why doesnt somebody send him the link to this thread?That would be easier than trhying to PM him all the info for our days and meets.

I did not reserve anything for the cruisie yet, I thought our 'coordinator' was on that. All we have to do is call the GG people and sign up for it. They can add the cost to your room res. to be paid at 45 days. These are only for the GG. I can try to find the info online and re-post it here. We need a min of 8 people from our GG to go, and I think with my group alone we have at least 5 of the 8.

eventar i got my flight info. I cant get to my private message right now. I will keep trying. Dont know what is wrong.

Sure seems like Disney is being picky-on the arrival and checkin stuff doesnt it?

But I'm not one to cause trouble so I got a flight within a reasonable time as yours- I'll just hang by the pool or go to Downtown Disney till you get there.

OK, I FINALLY made it over here! I have sent my info to Aries, as well as some other Peeps. But I will post it here later too, when I am at home. Our dates are 9/27-10/6. I do believe we are now a party of 2 again! Seems as though we got cancelled on again, but we are keeping the extra names on the ressie for now, in case things change.

Mostly it is scaring DH considerably!! :scared1: THIS REALLY lOOkED like dh this morning :scared1: I was afraid to go to work w/o reassuring him - he would have some time alone with me!! :rotfl: I really think he will like y'all just as much as I do!!! (esp after meeting Lynda's dh, I hope to ride that TTA with them!!) :rotfl:

:rotfl: How daring of you! You might question that decision once you are on the ride though. :laughing: His humor is cheesey sometimes! Good thing I like cheese! ;)

Could have sworn I quoted something else, but it isn't here. :confused3

Drats Lynda I was hoping we would be there the same time. WE will be just DH adn I from 9/21 - 9/25. I need to get thinking of what ADRS to make too.

That makes sense right gain 6 lbs and think about how I will be doing that gain!! LOL or againLOL

Its been a rough week here and need to get off my **** and get to figuring out how to upload the pics and sort out scrapbook stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter