Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Another tip: If you might run out of your prescription drugs during a trip, and a refill is not available... ask for a vacation override

I wonder if A) there are any singles, besides myself, going on this trip, and B) Should we have a get together one night on the ship?

Think I've posted this here before, but I'm going to do it again. :)

Hope all DIS'ers, Team Members, and those lucky enough to be journeying with them have safe travels, awesome times together, everlasting memories, and lots of fun adventures, and laughs. I am VERY jelly,. and will be thinking about you all, enviously. :)

Please exchange hugs TO each other FROM me, and keep one for yourself! :boat: :grouphug:

Packing is proving to be a bit of a challenge weather wise. Forecasts for Rome and other ports of call keep changing (surprise!). We've decided that the only alternative is to pack layers and hope for the best. Looks like its not really going to be shorts weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter