Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:

I have been really good with my food, but as the weather was so warm, I couldn't get motivated to exercise. I think the good weather put me off from snacking in the afternoon (my worse time of the day), and I was sunbathing instead of eathing

My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me

:wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard:

Well done Mandy that's great.:cheer2:

I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:
I have been really good with my food, but as the weather was so warm, I couldn't get motivated to exercise. I think the good weather put me off from snacking in the afternoon (my worse time of the day), and I was sunbathing instead of eathing
My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me

:cool1: well done Mandy, thats a fab loss :cool1:

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

well done xx

Ive lost 1.5lbs this week...im now 9st 10.5lbs :cool1::cool1:

Well done Nat thats brilliant :goodvibes

well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now :banana:
going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:....

Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

...I am really struggling since coming back from our break, although my meals have been healthy, I am snacking like crazy - and all really bad stuff:guilty:
I may resign and give myself until Sunday (as I'll need to go food shopping monday) and then have a clean break and fresh start on Monday. Normally works for me:thumbsup2 I think whats letting me down at the moment is a lack of goal - I was working towards our DLP break but now there is no target to work towards, I have to think of one!

Try not to wait until Monday as you could do load of damage between now and then. I know it's hard to get motivated but could you use your 2010 WDW trip as a goal?

I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:....

Nice one Mandy :woohoo:

...Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

Well done :goodvibes

I'm pleased to say I stayed the same, after what I've eaten I'm HAPPY:yay:

:yay: well done.
well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now :banana:
going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:

good luck for weigh in everyone.xx:thumbsup2

Well done Nicky that's great :thumbsup2

:wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard:

Wow! Mandy that's fantastic :cool1:

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

Wow! brilliant loss Jackie :thumbsup2

Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise.

I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!)

That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week. Good luck to eveyone else trying to lose weight! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

I'm afraid that I have only calculated the losses so far for those who have been weighing in regularly and have only included those people who weighed in for the whole of May (with the exception of those people who have been on holiday). If I have got anyone's total losses wrong, I apologies and please feel free to correct me :)

Total losses so far, as calculated up until the end of May, are as follows:

NatalieLongstaff - 23 lbs lost
Wilma-Bride - 23.5 lbs lost
Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Custard Tart - 14 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
kieras nana - 77 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
jackieleanne - 6 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

I make that a grand total lost of...drum roll please...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
367.5 lbs or 26 stone 3.5 lbs

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

OMG! I am overwhelmed at the weight loss everyone has achieved - you should really be so proud of yourselves!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hopefully some of your vibes will rub off on me! :wizard::wizard:

Sarah your approach sounds very sensible :thumbsup2 good luck and keep posting on here !! x

Well done to everybody so far, you are all so inspirational:hug: Well I am still on the straight and narrow since monday, no slip ups yet, staying in my calorie count everyday and mostly under. My children are on board but float past me with the chocolate and say "poor mummy, you are not allowed":lmao:And i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb:woohoo: although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.
keep up the great work everyone! 16 lbs to shift before my holiday:goodvibes

Well done to everybody so far, you are all so inspirational:hug: Well I am still on the straight and narrow since monday, no slip ups yet, staying in my calorie count everyday and mostly under. My children are on board but float past me with the chocolate and say "poor mummy, you are not allowed":lmao:And i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb:woohoo: although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.

WOW - thats an amazing weight loss in just 4 days Claire! Keep it up - you know you can do it! I have had a look at that website you are using and it looks really good. What calorie intake are you having each day?

Sarah your approach sounds very sensible :thumbsup2 good luck and keep posting on here !! x

I was about to say that exact same thing, very realistic approach:thumbsup2
Good luck Sarah.

Glad you're not finding your first week too hard. Well done:thumbsup2

Well done Claire, keep it up xx

WOW - thats an amazing weight loss in just 4 days Claire! Keep it up - you know you can do it! I have had a look at that website you are using and it looks really good. What calorie intake are you having each day?

Hi Sarah,
I am allowed 1264 calories a day, which i seem to spread through the day as oppose to big meals, which also means i havent felt hungry at all, but i am missing sitting down to a good dinner. If i wanted to eat more all i would have to do is earn the calories through exercise.
so heres what i ate today:
a bowl of special k red berries with semi-skimmed milk, a ryvita berry bar, chicken salad with light vinegarette dressing, a raspberry muller rice, a philadelphia splendips with mango chutney, raw carrot sticks with a little hummous, one mini fudge brownie and later a chinese mushroom stir fry if i feel like it. right now i am full and still have 200 calories if i want them (the stir fry is only 134).
i will get more organised next week and start using proper recipes and have proper food, but as i am so busy right now this was easiest.

:cool1: well done Mandy, thats a fab loss :cool1:

Nice one Mandy :woohoo:

Wow! Mandy that's fantastic :cool1:

:hug: Thanks girls

I've lost 1lb this week :upsidedow

:banana: Well done Gaynor

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week. Good luck to eveyone else trying to lose weight! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

:wizard: Welcome aboard Sarah, Good Luck

:cool1: Well done Claire :wizard: good luck with your proper weigh-in on Monday

Not weigh-in day for me until Sunday, but I thought I'd better catch up with everyone before there's too many of you...:goodvibes

going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:

good luck for weigh in everyone.xx:thumbsup2

Well done on the 3lb loss since your holidays, that's brilliant! Good Luck with your next stage!

Massive well done Mandy! Must have felt good seeing you'd reached your target weight! Fingers crossed you can maintain it! Enjoy Britney!

Fantastic loss Jackie! You must be happy with that this week!

I've lost 1lb this week :upsidedow

Yey - another pesky lb gone! Well done!

Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise.

I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!)

That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

Welcome to the group and good luck with reaching your goals! Pop in regular and let us know how you're getting on - even if it's a down day, we'll all listen in and hopefully make you feel better!

More from me on Sunday - fingers crossed! :scared:

Great losses this week! :banana: Well done Mandy on reaching your target :cool1:

I lost 5lbs this week :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter