Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, Congratulations to Gaynor on being May's 'Slimmer of the Month' :thumbsup2

Secondly - wow girlies, what an amazing total loss we have there! :scared1: That's fantastic and we should all give ourselves a massive pat on the back! :thumbsup2

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Good luck to everyone in June. :cheer2:

Great start to June :thumbsup2 Well done and keep it up!

OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

Welcome back to the club and good luck for June and beyond, you can do it! You've already reached a milestone with the 14lbs! Keep going on the Wii Fit!

I've been to my class this evening and WOW - it was a hard one! The heat was just shocking, though in the end it was good, felt great afterwards! :woohoo:

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Good luck to everyone in June. :cheer2:

Brilliant news :thumbsup2

OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

A stone off is a great achievement and hopefully you'll get right back into it now half term is over

:

367.5 lbs or 26 stone 3.5 lbs

Amazing

I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st :woohoo: still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away.

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week and lets make the most of the sun :beach:

I've just weighed and my trip to DLRP caused me to put on 3lb:scared1:

No too bad, I suppose. Must get my act together to shift it......

Good luck this week everybody:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

sounds like everyones doing really well.:)

well done Gaynor for being Mays slimmer :thumbsup2

i havent weighed myself properly since my trip but i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs :rolleyes1

i sure had some good meals though ;) so the gain was worth it.
will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again.

good luck everyone for a great month :goodvibes

I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st :woohoo: still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away.

:cool1: great news on getting under the 12st mark !

good luck yo you as well xx

i havent weighed myself properly since my trip but i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs :rolleyes1

will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again.

i bet it was worth it !!!

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Wow, that's amazing girls, well done :banana::banana:

:yay: Well done Jakki, you must be thrilled

That's not too bad Joanne :wizard: Good Luck at getting back on track

I usually gain about 8lbs on holiday too (mine is mainly alcohol related though :rolleyes1) :wizard: Good Luck over the next few weeks

Hi girls, am signing up! Actually started on the dieting and fitness yesterday so perfect timing really. have put on all the weight i lost 2 years ago (19lb) and then a bit more so am aiming for 21lb total. I had been avoiding the scales but photos of me lately and the fact that i am in my bigger clothes clued me in. wow it was scarey to see that, its the heaviest i have ever been! I blame recent stresses and the fact that kit kat decided to release a peanut butter version, evil people;)
so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!:lmao:
well done to everyone who has lost so far, that is a seriously impressive total!

Wow that is an impressive weight loss last month!! Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

Hi girls, am signing up! Actually started on the dieting and fitness yesterday so perfect timing really. have put on all the weight i lost 2 years ago (19lb) and then a bit more so am aiming for 21lb total. I had been avoiding the scales but photos of me lately and the fact that i am in my bigger clothes clued me in. wow it was scarey to see that, its the heaviest i have ever been! I blame recent stresses and the fact that kit kat decided to release a peanut butter version, evil people;)
so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!:lmao:
well done to everyone who has lost so far, that is a seriously impressive total!

Welcome aboard Claire :hug: what diet are you following ??

Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

:thumbsup2 good luck this week Dana :wizard:

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week and lets make the most of the sun :beach:

Well done on getting under 12st, I'm sure you'll manage the rest before your trip :)

3lb isn't bad after a week of Disney food :)

A holiday is always worth a gain in weight as long as you enjoyed it :)

Welcome to the club and Good Luck :thumbsup2

Wow that is an impressive weight loss last month!! Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

Good luck this week :thumbsup2

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Wow that's amazing, well done everyone :banana:

Welcome aboard Claire :hug: what diet are you following ??

I am following weightlossresources which is online and a massive database of food for calorie counting. It allows me so many calories per day which can be made up of anything i like, but the foods i do eat i log in a food diary and then it lays out nutrition report for the day so guides me to what i should be eating. It worked last time and hopefully will be just as good this time;)

Woohoo, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs this week :cool1:

That's all of what I put on last week plus an extra 1/2 lb for good measure :rotfl:

Congrats on this week's loss and I'm sure you'll lose the rest you want before your trip, Jakki :thumbsup2

Oops, Joanne - still, you had a good time away so that makes up for it. Good luck for next week :goodvibes

Good luck getting back on track Nicky :goodvibes Glad you had a good time though :)

Welcome aboard Claire and good luck :goodvibes

Hope you can get back on track this week :)

Hi everyone. :wave2:

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!!

I'd love to join in with you guys. :)

I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then. :)

Woohoo, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs this week :cool1:

That's all of what I put on last week plus an extra 1/2 lb for good measure :rotfl:

That's a wonderful loss Joh! :thumbsup2 Well done, have you done anything different this week?

Hi everyone. :wave2:

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!!

I'd love to join in with you guys. :)

I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then. :)

Good Luck with WW and your weight loss. I'm sure everyone will make you welcome! :) Hope you reach your goal for your holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter