Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that I have only calculated the losses so far for those who have been weighing in regularly and have only included those people who weighed in for the whole of May (with the exception of those people who have been on holiday). If I have got anyone's total losses wrong, I apologies and please feel free to correct me :)

Total losses so far, as calculated up until the end of May, are as follows:

NatalieLongstaff - 23 lbs lost
Wilma-Bride - 23.5 lbs lost
Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Custard Tart - 14 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
kieras nana - 77 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
jackieleanne - 6 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

I make that a grand total lost of...drum roll please...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
367.5 lbs or 26 stone 3.5 lbs

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Bloody hell fire......it never ceases to amaze when, a group of people with like thinking, encourage each other.....and this is the end result....:cool1::banana:

what can one say but.....Bloody hell fire...:dance3:

You guys will always remain.....:worship::worship::worship::worship:

By the way i lost 3lbs:rotfl2:

Keep up the good work ladies you are all my heroes:banana::banana:

Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning! :confused3

Back to the drawing board for the week ahead....

well done Harry :thumbsup2

Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning! :confused3

oh no :sad2: you might get a good loss this week to make up for it xx

Great losses this week! :banana: Well done Mandy on reaching your target :cool1:

I lost 5lbs this week :goodvibes
Well done Jen, thats brilliant:woohoo:

and well done to Harry too, 3lb is great!

Well done Harry! :cool1:

Rachel, as Nat said I bet you have a really good loss this week :goodvibes

Great losses this week! :banana: Well done Mandy on reaching your target :cool1:

:hug: Thanks Jen

:banana: Well done on losing 5lbs, that's brilliant

:wizard: I hope you lose that pound, and another couple too

:woohoo: Well done Harry, that's great

Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise.

Welcome and Good Luck with your weight loss :goodvibes

Well done to everybody so far, you are all so inspirational:hug: Well I am still on the straight and narrow since monday, no slip ups yet, staying in my calorie count everyday and mostly under. My children are on board but float past me with the chocolate and say "poor mummy, you are not allowed":lmao:And i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb:woohoo: although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.
keep up the great work everyone! 16 lbs to shift before my holiday:goodvibes

That's brilliant:) Claire

Wow! Jen that's great :worship:

Brilliant, well done :thumbsup2

Whoops! Good Luck this week i'm sure you'll lose that 1lb and more :goodvibes

1lb off for me this week.

Good Luck everyone :thumbsup2

Well done claire, that's great :goodvibes

Good Luck this week everyone :goodvibes

Wow! Well done, thats fab:thumbsup2

Nice loss, Harry:thumbsup2

Good luck, I'm sure it's a blip and it'll come off this week ::yes::

1lb off for me this week.

Good Luck everyone :thumbsup2

:banana::banana: Well done Claire.

I've put on 1lb:sad2: I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Good luck for the week ahead everybody:)

May's dis dieter of the month is ....
GAYNOR​
Congratulations Gaynor!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

...I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most)...
Sensible decision, Jakki! :thumbsup2

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk...
Good girl and a great result, Claire! :woohoo:

OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.
:welcome:

...I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st... still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away...
Brilliant news, Jakki - you have done amazingly well... :hug:

I've just weighed and my trip to DLRP caused me to put on 3lb...
Not to worry, that'll disappear in no time, Joanne... :goodvibes

...i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs....i sure had some good meals though ;) so the gain was worth it.
will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again...
Good luck - glad you had a fab time... :thumbsup2

Hi girls, am signing up! Actually started on the dieting and fitness yesterday so perfect timing really. have put on all the weight i lost 2 years ago (19lb) and then a bit more so am aiming for 21lb total. I had been avoiding the scales but photos of me lately and the fact that i am in my bigger clothes clued me in. wow it was scarey to see that, its the heaviest i have ever been! I blame recent stresses and the fact that kit kat decided to release a peanut butter version, evil people;)
so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!
Hey, Claire! :wave: Welcome!!! If you've done it once, you can do it again and everyone's so supportive on here... Best of luck, hun... :wizard:

Woohoo, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs this week...
Wow, Joh!!!! That is awesome!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!! I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then....
Welcome and well done so far - 2 stone in 4 months definitely sounds do-able to me... :thumbsup2

I'm pleased to say I stayed the same, after what I've eaten I'm HAPPY:yay:
Nice one! I'm crossing everything I've got that I've STS after my week away - doubt it somehow... ;) :rotfl2: :lmao:

Ive lost 1.5lbs this week...im now 9st 10.5lbs...
Nat, that is FANTASTIC!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: You must be so pleased... :cloud9:

well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now......going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total...
Great result and best of luck with your new targets, Nicky!!! :cool1:

...I am really struggling since coming back from our break, although my meals have been healthy, I am snacking like crazy - and all really bad stuff........I may resign and give myself until Sunday (as I'll need to go food shopping monday) and then have a clean break and fresh start on Monday. Normally works for me:thumbsup2 I think whats letting me down at the moment is a lack of goal - I was working towards our DLP break but now there is no target to work towards, I have to think of one!
:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you can think of a target, Joanne...

I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:

I have been really good with my food, but as the weather was so warm, I couldn't get motivated to exercise. I think the good weather put me off from snacking in the afternoon (my worse time of the day), and I was sunbathing instead of eathing

My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me...
OMG!!! ANOTHER brilliant loss!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Well done, Mandy - I really, really hope I can be as good as you now I'm back... :rolleyes:

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy...
:thumbsup2 You are doing so fabulously, hun!!!

I've lost 1lb this week...
Fab result, Gaynor... :dance3:

....i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.
keep up the great work everyone! 16 lbs to shift before my holiday...

That's a fantastic start, Claire!!! You must be really pleased!!! You'll get to your target in no time... :yay: :yay: :yay:
...I lost 5lbs this week...
And another brilliant result! Nice one, Jen!!! :woohoo:

...By the way i lost 3lbs

Keep up the good work ladies you are all my heroes...
They are incredible aren't they, Harry?!!! :worship: And well done to you, too!!! :thumbsup2

Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning......Back to the drawing board for the week ahead....
It happens, hun.. :hug: I bet you lose it and some next week... :goodvibes

1lb off for me this week...
Well done, Claire... :cheer2:

...I've put on 1lb... I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning...
Not to worry, Joanne! :flower3: You're back on track now and that's what counts!!! Have a great week... :wizard:

Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise...
Welcome, Sarah! I think we've all felt like that - I know a couple of years ago I flatly refused to buy any clothes in a bigger size so had to get my act together or stay indoors forever!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: It worked and I'm sure it'll work for you too... :hug: Your targets sound sensible and fingers crossed you get there...

...I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!)
Another positive move - exercise definitely helps me as it gets my metabolism going... :yay: I have to say tho' that I wish 11 stone had been heaver than my pregnancies - I remember exceeding 13.5 stone with at least one of those pesky kids!!! :scared1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Instead of focusing on the deprivation, try thinking of how fab you will look in your holiday photos - that totally motivated me... ::yes::

...That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week.
I allow myself to indulge on Friday night and thro' Saturday - then it's back to the straight and narrow on Sunday. This works for me and I don't feel deprived plus I think it helps to include elements of 'normal life' otherwise it could be tough to adapt when you reach your target...

I'm sure you'll be successful, Sarah - best of luck for the upcoming 7 weeks... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Welcome back Karen :)

Thanks, Nat... :goodvibes

So now I've caught up!!! :faint: :surfweb: :angel:

I am so impressed with the progress on here that I have decided to bite the bullet and weigh-in tomorrow morning so I can quickly confront my dieting demons!!! :eek:

I really NEED to get back on track asap - I don't think I have far to go but, as I looked what can only be described as overly squidgy in my swimwear last week, I'm still a work in progress! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Have a great week, everyone!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I've put on 1lb:sad2: I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Good luck for the week ahead everybody:)

:wizard:Good Luck for a nice big loss next week Joanne

So now I've caught up!!! :faint: :surfweb: :angel:

I am so impressed with the progress on here that I have decided to bite the bullet and weigh-in tomorrow morning so I can quickly confront my dieting demons!!! :eek:

I really NEED to get back on track asap - I don't think I have far to go but, as I looked what can only be described as overly squidgy in my swimwear last week, I'm still a work in progress! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Have a great week, everyone!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:hug: Welcome home Karen, I hope you had a great trip

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-in, and I bet you'll be back on track in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter