Deck 2 Noise on Magic?

We stayed mid-ship in room 2050 on the Magic a couple of months ago and didn’t have any issues at all with noise. It was also very convenient to be able to take the stairs to the next few levels. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

We were in 2624 on the WBTA in September. The location for convenience was great. One or two nights when we had rough seas, I could hear things rolling around above us which I think was a kitchen area, but it wasn't every night. During the day, below us they were constantly cutting, grinding, and welding something metal. This was probably unique to our cruise. It was only during the day though. The noises weren't my issue with the room. It was the plumbing. The shower head had a terrible pulsing shake that was super annoying and we had a couple of days that our toilet wouldn't flush and then would randomly make very loud noises.

We ended up not booking this cruise because it fell on a blackout date. :guilty: It would have been perfect timing and itinerary too.

We stayed on deck 2 in rooms 2135 and 2137 in December on the Magic and didn't have any noise issues. We were in an interior room in the aft portion of the ship. It's nice because you are close to the restaurants on deck 3 and 4. It's easy to grab an elevator going up to Deck 9. I booked the same rooms on the Wonder for next year. Cheers!
We just got off the Magic in these exact rooms and the noise combined with the vibrations was not something that I would recommend (TBH, it was pretty terrible whenever the ship was pulling into or out of port)!
The location was great, but I'm not sure it was worth that...

We just got off our first cruise yesterday and were on deck 2 on the Magic 2578 and 2580. We loved it and had no noise issues. I think I heard something our last night but that was it and it wasn’t bad. I have no other experience to compare it to but would definitely book that area again based on what we experienced.

Our room was right under Fathoms, the nightclub. Was okay until around 11 pm....then it sounded like the furniture was being dragged around. Ear plugs helped a little. Other than that, loved the room. No "ship" noise. And very convenient to stair cases . Had some really, really rough seas a couple of nights and the room seemed fine....not a lot of motion. But the sound of the waves pounding was a bit much. But those seas were out of the ordinary.

You can’t stay above the place where people get on and off the ship. We had that room on our first cruise and it was really loud. Deck two is great otherwise.

We stayed in 2604 on the Wonder in September. You will be under the kitchen area for Triton's and Tiana's Place. Almost every night we heard scraping noises from moving equipment and cleaning in the kitchen.

We have stayed in staterooms 2002 & 2004 which we definitely found noisy early in the am when docking, and just returned from staying in 2050 & 2052 and had zero issues with these cabins.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter